Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tell It Like It Is

Message 31 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@mickstuder

And the rich keep getting richer.

There were three more categories. You seem to focus on the successful. Why is that?

Being a success as a human being has nothing to do with the acquisition of increasing amounts of wealth. 

Look at the success of Jimmy Carter - lives more like Jesus than any evangelical or fundamentalist leader and is hated by them for being what they cannot be - moral, ethical, and honest.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 39

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@mickstuder

There were three more categories. You seem to focus on the successful. Why is that?

Probably because those are the ones doing the most damage to the county. 

No mind reading, please. Let's let angeleyes answer.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 39

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

As an old person (60+) I am concerned this "white" thing going on with the current admin will bring us to our knees.

I have no racist/sexist/econmist issues, but this #dotard seems to and if you don't agree you are lost and I'm sorry.

How do we survive Trump presidensy and post-Trump presidensy? Read op piece yesterday that made sense, so wondering about that more than anything...

Thanks!

#VegasStrong

What is this "white" thing that bothers you? The President does not deal in race, he deals in people. As a result, the economic conditions for blacks have improved amazingly right along with whites (and all people).

Is that a "bad thing"?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@mickstuder

Probably because those are the ones doing the most damage to the county. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 39

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@mickstuder

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 39

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

As an old person (60+) I am concerned this "white" thing going on with the current admin will bring us to our knees.

I have no racist/sexist/econmist issues, but this #dotard seems to and if you don't agree you are lost and I'm sorry.

How do we survive Trump presidensy and post-Trump presidensy? Read op piece yesterday that made sense, so wondering about that more than anything...

Thanks!

#VegasStrong

@WebWiseWoman— The underbelly of hatred and racism that at one time laid in wait like a venomous viper has been freed by the racist trump. Those who once understood that their fear of diversity was to be kept under wraps and only discussed shamefully in private have been encouraged to raise their ignorant, stupid, and hate filled voices. 

This country needs to remove the cancer that is trump, his enablers, and his low life followers. But more importantly, people must NOT EVER become complacent or feel EVER AGAIN that a disgusting low life fool like trump could ever become president.

We must vet our candidates and those of other parties. We must inform those around us who haven’t taken the initiative. We must become or continue to be politically active, remembering it starts at a grassroots level. ( All those Congressmen got their starts when they were endorsed and promoted by county political committees, for example.).  And most importantly, WE MUST VOTE’

The Ignorance, hatred, and stupidity demonstrated by trump supporters helped bring this country to her knees under the appaling and inept leadership of the HYENA, but don’t fool yourself, COMPLACENCY of registered Dems helped too.  

To remove the taint and damage to our nation the fool has engineered will take years, but the mid-terms are a great place to begin the turning of the hatefilled and ignorant tide back to the America that once proudly proclaimed “give me your huddled masses.” 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 39

Thanks!

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 39
@mickstuder

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tell It Like It Is

Message 39 of 39

Tell it like it is.png

Source - http://amandadouglasforcongress.com/

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors