Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tell It Like It Is

Message 1 of 39

The Primaries:

In House districts that don't have incumbents in them:

Democrats have nominated women in 50% of those races.

Republicans have nominated women in just 18% of those races.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 39

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Having another bad day, are ya???

You've just added so much to the discussion 🙄

Like trump, when his enablers have nothing of worth to say, they reach low and pull out diversion and immaturity. Typical!

Gee, I miss having a real president ! 

As opposed to the mature contribution such as HYENA and manure.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 39

How do we survive Trump presidensy and post-Trump presidensy?

Don't vote for any Republican, anywhere, for any office ............ and time.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 39

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

As an old person (60+) I am concerned this "white" thing going on with the current admin will bring us to our knees.

I have no racist/sexist/econmist issues, but this #dotard seems to and if you don't agree you are lost and I'm sorry.

How do we survive Trump presidensy and post-Trump presidensy? Read op piece yesterday that made sense, so wondering about that more than anything...

Thanks!

#VegasStrong

What is this "white" thing that bothers you? The President does not deal in race, he deals in people. As a result, the economic conditions for blacks have improved amazingly right along with whites (and all people).

Is that a "bad thing"?

The only bad thing about it is that it's a lie.

More blacks are working, less are unemployed - what is the lie.

That's not what you said. You said "economic conditions for blacks have improved amazingly" (they have not) and that these amazing economic conditions are a result of Trump not being a racist (he is). 

What is the lie? The whole thing.

Well, were I unable to find a job and then I was, I believe I'd think things had improved. Where is the racism in more jobs and less unemployment?

Are you black?

No, nor am I employed. What has that to do with the positive effects of improved job numbers for black people?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 39

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Like trump, when his enablers have nothing of worth to say, they reach low and pull out diversion and immaturity. Typical!

Gee, I miss having a real president ! 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

As an old person (60+) I am concerned this "white" thing going on with the current admin will bring us to our knees.

I have no racist/sexist/econmist issues, but this #dotard seems to and if you don't agree you are lost and I'm sorry.

How do we survive Trump presidensy and post-Trump presidensy? Read op piece yesterday that made sense, so wondering about that more than anything...

Thanks!

#VegasStrong

What is this "white" thing that bothers you? The President does not deal in race, he deals in people. As a result, the economic conditions for blacks have improved amazingly right along with whites (and all people).

Is that a "bad thing"?

The only bad thing about it is that it's a lie.

More blacks are working, less are unemployed - what is the lie.

That's not what you said. You said "economic conditions for blacks have improved amazingly" (they have not) and that these amazing economic conditions are a result of Trump not being a racist (he is). 

What is the lie? The whole thing.

Well, were I unable to find a job and then I was, I believe I'd think things had improved. Where is the racism in more jobs and less unemployment?

Are you black?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 39

@mickstuder

The pie charts are very interesting. And there are four others which would show graphically how trump leans right and towards white males. Consider the groups: white males, minority males, white females, minority females.

And these potential charts:

-White House staff

-cabinet members

-department heads, assistants and 

managers

-Court appointees and pending judge

appointments

Any guesses how the pie charts would

look?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 39

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

No rk, I think Phy and others are having a really good day, and the only defense of their comments are fabricated accusations, projection, and chucking up  

trump supporter talking points. 

Let’s look at the comment of how great it is that AfAm unemployment is down. But, the real story should be how there still is a gap in the % of AfAm unemployment versus white unemployment. And did African American’s make any real wage gains if they did have jobs or became employees. Real issues, not trump gobbledegook talking points. 

O.K. black unemployment - yes, there is a gap and there was a gap.  However, if conditions have improved - is that not a good thing?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 39

@rk9152

No rk, I think Phy and others are having a really good day, and the only defense of their comments are fabricated accusations, projection, and chucking up  

trump supporter talking points. 

Let’s look at the comment of how great it is that AfAm unemployment is down. But, the real story should be how there still is a gap in the % of AfAm unemployment versus white unemployment. And did African American’s make any real wage gains if they did have jobs or became employees. Real issues, not trump gobbledegook talking points. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors