From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ted Cruz and His Kids???

Message 11 of 27

everybody sees your posts you know.

Yes they do. So, maybe some other poster will jump in and explain what "bashing" the Obama girls received.

You don't seem to want to get involved in your own claim.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

Got it MI. "I know you will ask for proof, but after the bashings the obama kids got here i have no sympathy for support of cruz' position" was a silly thing to post but you don't know how to escape.

Trust me - "HA-HA.....etc." is not the answer.

Or would you prefer to address the point of that "bashing" you are claiming"?

everybody sees your posts you know.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27

Got it MI. "I know you will ask for proof, but after the bashings the obama kids got here i have no sympathy for support of cruz' position" was a silly thing to post but you don't know how to escape.

Trust me - "HA-HA.....etc." is not the answer.

Or would you prefer to address the point of that "bashing" you are claiming"?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Well, not nearly the sophistication of the more common "LOL" and "ROFLMAO" used by posters unable to deal with the logic offered but just can't resist the urge to post something.

Well, MI, proof of your contention might be nice. But, more importantly, the Cruz kids were depicted as monkeys in the Washington Post - anything comparable regarding the Obama kids that you can think of??

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Well, not nearly the sophistication of the more common "LOL" and "ROFLMAO" used by posters unable to deal with the logic offered but just can't resist the urge to post something.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, MI, proof of your contention might be nice. But, more importantly, the Cruz kids were depicted as monkeys in the Washington Post - anything comparable regarding the Obama kids that you can think of??

By the way, the post you were responding to had nothing to do with the Cruz or Obama kids - it had to do with runner's usual idea of only sending Republican pols off to war - or, sometimes, only older folks who support Republican pols.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27

By the way, the post you were responding to had nothing to do with the Cruz or Obama kids - it had to do with runner's usual idea of only sending Republican pols off to war - or, sometimes, only older folks who support Republican pols.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

How about these guys, shall we send them off - - - - - 

This Sept. 13, 1988 file photo shows Democratic Presidential candidate Michael Dukakis as he gets a free ride in one of General Dynamics' new M1-A-1 battle tanks at its land systems division in Sterling Heights, Mich. | AP Photo/Michael E. Samojeden, FILE White House releases photo of Obama shooting shotgun

I know you will ask for proof, but after the bashings the obama kids got here i have no sympathy for support of cruz' position.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27

ANYONE that thinks killing animals for TROPHIES, including you if so.....SEND THEM so they can shoot at something that can DEFEND ITSELF.......PERIOD!

https://theveiledlife.wordpress.com/tag/killing/

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

How about these guys, shall we send them off - - - - - 

This Sept. 13, 1988 file photo shows Democratic Presidential candidate Michael Dukakis as he gets a free ride in one of General Dynamics' new M1-A-1 battle tanks at its land systems division in Sterling Heights, Mich. | AP Photo/Michael E. Samojeden, FILE White House releases photo of Obama shooting shotgun

Kudos
Views