When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ted Cruz and His Kids???

Message 1 of 27

chas - an open-minded reading of my post would make it obvious that I was responding to lilt's, He never placed his family in the order of priorities.  What's that?  The man has some serious problems"

And you did notice the title of this topic didn't you?

But, I did say "open-minded" didn't I?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

I have a problem with the fact that he just announced that his priorities are Religion, America, conservatism, the constituion.  He never placed his family in the order of priorities.  What's that?  The man has some serious problems.

There are priorities one offers to the public as an their elected representative and there are priorities one has as a private citizen. They are not mutually exclusive.

Anyone not understanding that has some serious problems.

So do you think that 'Religion" should be his first priority in context of holding public office? He did list that first, far before the constitution. He also listed "conservatism" before the constitution, which he placed last.  So do you think those are the proper 'order of priorities' for holding public office? And what about the old 'family values' thingy that the Right Wingers harp on so often??

He listed the constitution last in his priorities, anyone not understanding that has some serious problems.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 27

I have a problem with the fact that he just announced that his priorities are Religion, America, conservatism, the constituion.  He never placed his family in the order of priorities.  What's that?  The man has some serious problems.

There are priorities one offers to the public as an their elected representative and there are priorities one has as a private citizen. They are not mutually exclusive.

Anyone not understanding that has some serious problems.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 27

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

I hate to be difficult but what is "re

d" this??

And  "comes out"?  Do we have a sexual preference bigot amongst us??

It's a nuance that was certain to not be comprehended.

And sure as the sun rises in the East it was not comprehended.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 27

I hate to be difficult but what is "re

d" this??

And  "comes out"?  Do we have a sexual preference bigot amongst us??

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 27

A majority of the nation's citizens are just waiting until one of Rafael's daughters either does a "Bristol Palin" or comes out.

Poetic justice indeed.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 27
Miseker posted..

Kidboy you were the worst violator about obamas kids and wife. you are turning red as you re
d this.

=============================================

As my number one follower all I can say is...THANKS!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 27

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Runner posted..

It isn't right to use ANYONE'S kids as "political puppets." BUT when one complains about it and uses them for RAISE MONEY...........there is a HUGE problem with that.

And there is a HUGE problem with wanting to send one's children in harm's way by inciting fanatics even more and NOT sending YOUR kids. But isn't that the norm with CHICKEN HAWKS? They have NOT served. And won't be advising THEIR kids, grandkids to serve. But won't have any problem having OUR KIDS serve..............right Teddy boy, you coward..

==============================================

CHICKEN HAWKS?

Your thread was about the cartoon...right?

If you want to go after what was in the add Cruz made with his girls that would be fair. Going after his girls is not.

What would you do if the right ran a cartoon like that with Obama leading his girls and his girls shown as Monkeys? ...like Cruz"s girls were?

Kidboy you were the worst violator about obamas kids and wife. you are turning red as you re

d this.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 27
Runner posted..

It isn't right to use ANYONE'S kids as "political puppets." BUT when one complains about it and uses them for RAISE MONEY...........there is a HUGE problem with that.

And there is a HUGE problem with wanting to send one's children in harm's way by inciting fanatics even more and NOT sending YOUR kids. But isn't that the norm with CHICKEN HAWKS? They have NOT served. And won't be advising THEIR kids, grandkids to serve. But won't have any problem having OUR KIDS serve..............right Teddy boy, you coward..

==============================================

CHICKEN HAWKS?

Your thread was about the cartoon...right?

If you want to go after what was in the add Cruz made with his girls that would be fair. Going after his girls is not.

What would you do if the right ran a cartoon like that with Obama leading his girls and his girls shown as Monkeys? ...like Cruz"s girls were?
Kudos
Views