Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ted Cruz Chased From Restaurant

Message 41 of 66

@KidBoy2 wrote:
easy posted..

The new Democrat party at work. The party of Hate.

================================================================

Its always the left that disrupt at restaurants. Have you ever heard of a group conservatives disrupting a meal?

Have white conservatives been known recently to have called the police and complained of black people lawfully barbecuing/pickniking in a public park - or have white conservatives called the police and complained of black people lawfully swimming in a public pool after paying the entry fees - or - for instance - a white conservative calling the police and complaining that my born here in the USA grandson (of an adopted multiracial daughter) whose ancestry is as multiracial as his mother - might be unlawfully present in the country -  (he was playing in a pickup basketball game in the public park, and none of the players had any objection)

White conservatives have been being racist butt-people far more than ever since Putin's operative has been disgracing the presidency and demeaning the once honorable White House...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 66

Panj wrote-I hate to tell you this Ed, but the only people who have heard of them are velcroed to their tv watching Fox, the rest of the country doesn't know or care about the nothingburgers Fox uses to get people like you outraged.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What outrageous me are  the libs who justify the bad behavior,like  harrassing Cruz and his wife because they aren`t getting their way. Trump beat Hillary - get over it! BTW-Fox has nothing to do with it. Bad Behavior is Bad behavior

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 66

Never going to get Ted Cruz to vote against a sexual predator - he's a Republican after all. But it is encouraging to see there's a bunch of people in Texas who disapprove of sexual predition and this might be the last pervert Cruz gets to vote on.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 66
easy posted..

The new Democrat party at work. The party of Hate.

================================================================

Its always the left that disrupt at restaurants. Have you ever heard of a group conservatives disrupting a meal?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 66

@gordyfl wrote:

As a Republican  Ted Cruz has become an embarrassment for the Republican Party, he didn't remain a Republican, tried to be a Trump followers and have failed in both jobs.

He should go back to either preaching like his father or dealing with divorce cases.

Yes, but he's up by 4 1/2 points in the polls. When the Ted Cruz Restaurant Video goes viral in Texas, it may boost his numbers. Maybe.

https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/tx/texas_senate_cruz_vs_orourke-6310.html

. . . and it will go viral, and his supporters will make him a martyr for the cause. I doubt it changes the numbers, he's been holding steady at around 4% (in most polls) for a while, and voters here are either in his corner or not. Some polls have Beto a little closer, but either way, he's still within the margin of error. It's about turnout now.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 66

@easyed598 wrote:

Trump is doing a great job but you can`t unite people who don`t want to unite.

Obama did a great job, but you can't unite people who don't want to unite, but would rather play obstructionist politics for 8 years.

Welcome to payback!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 66

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Dems object to a sexual predator being seated on the SCOTUS, and we're "filled with hate".

A sexual predator is not being nominated to SCOTUS ....and there is zero evidence of that....

He doesn't have to prove anything, you and the left must prove he is!

but the hate filled .....most hate sexual predators.  Don't you NOT? 

Yes I do, but the left hates everything the right does.

left is trying to hang that title on him without proof!  We'll see if the shoe fits.....

Not without proof. Claims by the hateful left won't cut it.

Why is the left so hate filled?  Oh, I don't know about you, but I hold great disdain for liars, racists, bigots, sexual predators, misogynists, homophobes, etc.  How about you, NOT?

You sound like the expert on your list. I personally don't know any. Maybe, a few racist friends on the left.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 66

easyed598:  Where were you when we had all the Obama scandals?_NSA_IRS_BENGHAZI_JAMES ROSEN_FAST &FURIOUS_SOLYANDRA etc. -Selective memory when it comes to evil?

I hate to tell you this Ed, but the only people who have heard of them are velcroed to their tv watching Fox, the rest of the country doesn't know or care about the nothingburgers Fox uses to get people like you outraged.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 66

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Dems object to a sexual predator being seated on the SCOTUS, and we're "filled with hate".

A sexual predator is not being nominated to SCOTUS ....and there is zero evidence of that....

but the hate filled .....most hate sexual predators.  Don't you NOT?  left is trying to hang that title on him without proof!  We'll see if the shoe fits.....

Why is the left so hate filled?  Oh, I don't know about you, but I hold great disdain for liars, racists, bigots, sexual predators, misogynists, homophobes, etc.  How about you, NOT?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 66

@Epster wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

This first post to this topic is what America looks like when trump "unites America" and does "the best job".  The most divisive president in HISTORY.

Ho! Super funny! This argument blames the President of the United States for the actions of others. He is not in any way responsible (legally, morally, otherwise) for the choices of others. Instead, in our society, as long as they are not minors, they themselves are 100% responsible for their actions. Them. Not him. 

Wrong again, Epster.  He claimed he was going to unite America.  Please list for the forum all those attempts that failed.  No one claimed he's responsible for the actions of others; he is responsible for failing to keep his word.....and yet, YOU and others continually defend him. Here you have nothing to say about his false promise other than blame others.  Great! And consistent.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors