Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Ted Cruz Chased From Restaurant

Message 1 of 66

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

So the left expect Cruz to leave a  "public restaurant" when they want to enjoy a dinner without his kind in there? Some more hate from the liberal haters?

What is it with liberals hating so much? You don't seem to hate open borders, or illegal aliens, or MS13, or sanctuary cities/states, violence, criminal activity, and killers in liberal cities.

So then a baker refusing to bake a cake for a customer because of their sexual preference was also "some more hate from an ultra conservative hater"? What is it with ultra conservatives hating so much? You don't seem to hate walls only at borders where people of color cross, mass shootings my shooters using weapons that can kill dozens in seconds, violence like a KKK supporter killing a woman and injuring dozens with his vehicle, and the few police persons who kill blacks unnecessarily.

Listen some time to the likes of Maxine Waters (chief hater). You don't see Conservatives saying "get in their face in public places" and make life miserable for others. Conservatives don't have groups representing them (like ANTIFA) that destroy, cause mayhem, and beat up people (and your Charlotte example is not a "group" of planned attacks). KKK doesn't represent any conservatives but was started by the left (typical hate group).

I don't hate walls that help enforce the laws of our country. I realize the lawless left doesn't much like peace. You as a group need to study the laws and follow them or else leave to a place that has chaos as the norm.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

@oceanedge2 wrote:

So the left expect Cruz to leave a  "public restaurant" when they want to enjoy a dinner without his kind in there? Some more hate from the liberal haters?

No, not hate.  Just repulsion.  Cruz did the right thing in the face of that.

So why do you think he rejected an hour of air time? 

An hour of air "hate" time from the left is not enjoying a meal out at a restaurant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

What is it with liberals hating so much? You don't seem to hate open borders, or illegal aliens, or MS13, or sanctuary cities/states, violence, criminal activity, and killers in liberal cities.

So then a baker refusing to bake a cake for a customer because of their sexual preference was also "some more hate from an ultra conservative hater"? What is it with ultra conservatives hating so much? You don't seem to hate walls only at borders where people of color cross, mass shootings my shooters using weapons that can kill dozens in seconds, violence like a KKK supporter killing a woman and injuring dozens with his vehicle, and the few police persons who kill blacks unnecessarily.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

All that has been dealt with numerous times. The point it - Does that mean you approve of the harassment of elected official in restaurants as a partisan ploy?

I agree with all citizens' rights to voice their disgust with any politician no matter where they are. They voiced their individual opinions, not "partisanship. Would you prefer to take away their right to free speech since they aren't members of the KKK?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66

@rk9152 - Just one more thing . . . there were many of the older traditional D's who came out opposed to the Maxine Waters statement about harrassing officials in public places. Not all D's are what you call 'liberal leftists' either.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

No, not hate.  Just repulsion.  Cruz did the right thing in the face of that.

So why do you think he rejected an hour of air time? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Trump is doing a great job but you can`t unite people who don`t want to unite.

Obama did a great job, but you can't unite people who don't want to unite, but would rather play obstructionist politics for 8 years.

Welcome to payback!

Were pols publicly harassed at the direction of a Rep Member of Congress? Did any Republican group cheer at the thought of blowing up the WH in the Obama years? Did chanters go into the halls of Congress and the Congressional office space trying to disrupt back then? I recall running into Steny Hoyer in a MD pizza place a few years back and saying, "Good evenin, Sir". I was an R, he was a D but we were both out for a meal with family.

You are mixing up standard partisanship with the "mob" mentality currently brought into politics.

No I'm not. It's called 'karma' . . . or, what goes around, comes around.

There were angry mobs in the street and gathered around the WH to demonstrate against Obama quite often, after his election. And don't forget the Texas Rep who shouted "you lie" during his SOTU address. There were more threats made against Obama than any other president in history. 

Anger begets anger begets anger. IMO, it's been going on too long, and both parties are responsible.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I could read this story over and over again.  Ted Cruz and the Republicans facing the wrath of their constituents one on one. Love it. 

Cruz has chickened out...

Beto O’Rourke gains an extra hour on TV days before election | Fort Worth Star-Telegram

The little kerfuffle during Cruz's dinner hour was just a heads up for him as to  which way the wind is blowing and he obviously got that message.  And now, no dessert is being baked for his donors.  They'll have to do without.

I look forward to listening to O'Rourke's message(s) and thanks to CNN.. 

True - it is a heads up for all of us about the radicals that have either taken over the Democratic Party or are operating with the approval of the Democratic Party.

Radical would (maybe) have been following the Tradition of throwing eggs, tomatoes and cream pies.  Not wanting Cruz occupying the same space you are expecting to enjoy your dinner out with friends is not radical rk.  He was being boycotted and that is an American, non-radical Tradition.  Your outrage to political expression is, oh let's see....hollow and very, very weak.  If you need to combat Democrats then go ahead and slip Cruz a buck or two for his failing campaign.  Maybe a gift certificate for take-out.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I could read this story over and over again.  Ted Cruz and the Republicans facing the wrath of their constituents one on one. Love it. 

Beto O’Rourke gains an extra hour on TV days before election | Fort Worth Star-Telegram

The little kerfuffle during Cruz's dinner hour was just a heads up for him as to  which way the wind is blowing and he obviously got that message.  And now, no dessert is being baked for his donors.  They'll have to do without.

True - it is a heads up for all of us about the radicals that have either taken over the Democratic Party or are operating with the approval of the Democratic Party.

Radical would (maybe) have been following the Tradition of throwing eggs, tomatoes and cream pies.  Not wanting Cruz occupying the same space you are expecting to enjoy your dinner out with friends is not radical rk.  He was being boycotted and that is an American, non-radical Tradition.  Your outrage to political expression is, oh let's see....hollow and very, very weak.  If you need to combat Democrats then go ahead and slip Cruz a buck or two for his failing campaign.  Maybe a gift certificate for take-out.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views