From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
369
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

369 Views
Message 11 of 69

@BigLib wrote:

.

 

I would believe the statements of the CBP over that of someone who couldn't back up their fairy tale argument and wasn't there.

 

 


As I posted, I would accept the explanation of the Chief of the CBP in his video over someone intent on continuing an argument.  Have a good evening.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
369
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
359
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

359 Views
Message 12 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:



I would believe the words of the CBP supervisor over that of someone who appears just wanting to continue an argument and wasn't there. 

 


No you don't. Because if you did, you'd already know the CBP admitted the problem didn't arise until AFTER they were turned away at the port of entry - you know, port of entry - the "legal" method for entering the US.

 

I would believe the statements of the CBP over that of someone who couldn't back up their fairy tale argument and wasn't there.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
359
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
364
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

364 Views
Message 13 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Misinformation posted TxG:

How can they register when they cannot step on the US side, because trump has created a bottleneck with hundreds in line, and trump has done nothing to make this system more efficient, when he knew they were coming. 

That’s a terrible reason to gas people,

commonly known as a lie. 

 

 


Those were not my words, but that of  the Chief Patrol Agent, San Diego Sector Border Control.  Didn't you watch the video link posted?  Of course not since liberals never read the links posted.  They didn't have to enter, just approach the CBP agents.


Big supporter of the "shot her because I feared for my life" defense I see.

 

About not watching things, did you overlook the rather imposing steel fence between the CBP agents and the women and children they gassed? Must've been some REALLY MEAN looking diapers on those kids.

 

Now if the gasing didn't work and the protesters return, expect Trumpettes in the CBP to shoot a few, knowing Der Trumper will pardon them, AND the Republican Base will make THEM into Martyrs of the Racist Cause for having been so frieghtened in the line of duty.


Do you really consider border patrol people doing their job to be a Racist Cause?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
364
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
356
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

356 Views
Message 14 of 69

@BigLib wrote:



What kind of revisionist crap is that? Even the CBP states that people did approach the port of entry and were turned away. All Diogenes would see if holding his lantern to a conservative is their darkened face of hatred and bigotry.

 

"As migrants reached the border area, some protesters split off toward multiple locations, CBP said. Some attempted to enter through San Ysidro and were turned away, the agency said. Others tried to enter "directly east and west of the border crossing."

 
After they were prevented from entering the port of entry, some of the migrants "attempted to breach legacy fence infrastructure along the border.."
 
 
 

Attempted to enter has many meanings.  Probably depends if one is a liberal bent on criticizing the administration.  There is such a definition as meaning to enter maliciously; or attempting to do something but wasn't able to accomplish the deed.

 

Your sentence saying "some of the migrants "attempted to breach legacy fence infrastructure along the border.." probably definds the entire group's approach.  But you wouldn't be attempting to just win an argument would you?

 

I would believe the words of the CBP supervisor over that of someone who appears just wanting to continue an argument and wasn't there. 

 

Have a good evening.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
356
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
356
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

356 Views
Message 15 of 69

@Richva wrote:

Trump felt he needed an incident at the border to justify the dispatching of volleyball playing military. So, he did what he does best. Screwed things up until people rebelled. He has known these people were coming for months and did nothing to increase processing capabilities at the checkpoints.  

 

Remember, this is the man who lost money running gambling casinos. Incompetence is what he does best. 


Is it your claim that the President organized the caravan? If so, (and that seems to be your point) that is going to take some batch of substantiation.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
356
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
358
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

358 Views
Message 16 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:


They don't want people crossing the border unless it's at a port of entry. So, the people yesterday arrived at a US port of entry, and were still denied.

 

 



Never did they peacefully approach the Border Patrol people in a non-threatening manner and ask for amnesty. 

 

 



What kind of revisionist crap is that? Even the CBP states that people did approach the port of entry and were turned away. All Diogenes would see if holding his lantern to a conservative is their darkened face of hatred and bigotry.

 

"As migrants reached the border area, some protesters split off toward multiple locations, CBP said. Some attempted to enter through San Ysidro and were turned away, the agency said. Others tried to enter "directly east and west of the border crossing."

 
After they were prevented from entering the port of entry, some of the migrants "attempted to breach legacy fence infrastructure along the border.."
 
 
 
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
358
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
344
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

344 Views
Message 17 of 69

@BigLib wrote:


They don't want people crossing the border unless it's at a port of entry. So, the people yesterday arrived at a US port of entry, and were still denied.

 

 



First they rushed the Mexican police, ran past them, then attempted to climb the border wall/fence.  Never did they peacefully approach the CBP but some climbed the wall into the U.S.  Never did they peacefully approach the Border Patrol people in a non-threatening manner and ask for amnesty. 

 

The liberals are the ones who are transparent with their 'newspeak' in twisting facts in liberal speak.  Diogenes would have a difficult time finding a honest [truthful] person among liberals.


Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
344
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
336
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

336 Views
Message 18 of 69

@Olderscout66 wrote:


Big supporter of the "shot her because I feared for my life" defense I see.

 

About not watching things, did you overlook the rather imposing steel fence between the CBP agents and the women and children they gassed? Must've been some REALLY MEAN looking diapers on those kids.

 



I was quoting the words of that official.  But my bad because I forgot to run it by the knowledgeable posters here who are more informed because they saw the entire event from their front porch in other states. 

 

Looking at the photos of those kids, they were a long ways from the border, across the Tijuana River, and didn't look like Momma had tears in her eyes, so doubtful they were near the action.  None of the other people in the picture appeared to be doing so either.  And that imposing steel fence was being accessed through holes according to the media. 

 

You mean they didn't check with the analysts posting here before publishing their stories?  And of course those videos from officials were staged?


Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
336
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
338
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

338 Views
Message 19 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

 




Gotta love conservatives that don't understand that seeking amnesty isn't a crime, but act like it is anyhow. Such snowflakes.

 

 


No one said seeking amnesty was a crime, but throwing rocks and attempting climb over walls, etc is.  So who is the snowflakes?


Snowflakes want it both ways. They don't want people crossing the border unless it's at a port of entry. So, the people yesterday arrived at a US port of entry, and were still denied. So if they break the rules, the right wingers dump all over them. And if they do it by the book, they're still told no. And when their frustration (and make no mistake, the right wingers were hoping they'd be wholly frustrated even though they followed the rules) gets the better of them, the right wingers all go "See there! See there!"

 

That's the snowflakes' self-engineered self-fulfilling prophecy. It's as transparent as their thin skin.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
338
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
329
Views

Re: Tear Gas Used on Caravan

329 Views
Message 20 of 69

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Misinformation posted TxG:

How can they register when they cannot step on the US side, because trump has created a bottleneck with hundreds in line, and trump has done nothing to make this system more efficient, when he knew they were coming. 

That’s a terrible reason to gas people,

commonly known as a lie. 

 

 


Those were not my words, but that of  the Chief Patrol Agent, San Diego Sector Border Control.  Didn't you watch the video link posted?  Of course not since liberals never read the links posted.  They didn't have to enter, just approach the CBP agents.


Big supporter of the "shot her because I feared for my life" defense I see.

 

About not watching things, did you overlook the rather imposing steel fence between the CBP agents and the women and children they gassed? Must've been some REALLY MEAN looking diapers on those kids.

 

Now if the gasing didn't work and the protesters return, expect Trumpettes in the CBP to shoot a few, knowing Der Trumper will pardon them, AND the Republican Base will make THEM into Martyrs of the Racist Cause for having been so frieghtened in the line of duty.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
329
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors