The AARP Movies for Grownups Awards premieres tonight on many PBS stations. Watch at 9 p.m. ET.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Teaching White Racial Insensitivity

Message 1 of 14

@RobertH489899 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 

I will forgive you for your racist view point LOL.....really?  What is my, "racist view point"?  That racists exist and they are emboldened by the "racist-in-chief"?

as you obviously have a racist attitude toward these folks you rant about.  LMAO!  Really?  A strong comment....can you explain it or do you just want to espouse an ad-hominem attack?

Sad you cannot do the same. I don't forgive racists for intentionally hating others because of their race, skin color, sexual preference, religion, etc.  But feel free to "forgive" so you can feel better.  It sure doesn't help the victims of bigotry though.  But I'm sure you know that already.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@RobertH489899 wrote:

Why is it that anything to do with Trump is deemed racist? 

The answer is obvious - it's because trump is a racist.

Why is it that such polarization between the races exists? 

I'm white - and I have considerable dislike for trump for his un-American racism, dishonesty, and treason.

Yep - for sure - there is polarization between me - a white American - and the white American named trump that IMO is acting as a Russian agent...

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@Centristsin2010 

I will forgive you for your racist view point as you obviously have a racist attitude toward these folks you rant about.  Sad you cannot do the same.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@RobertH489899 wrote:

Why is it that anything to do with Trump is deemed racist?  Well, he IS the "Racist-in-Chief"  In this case, a few students and their mother at a mostly all white school decide to bring a Trump 20202 "flag" to a high School basketball game where they are playing an inner city, diverse school with the majority of the players are black.  Why do you think they would CHOOSE to do that, just before MLK birthday when they hadn't brought the banner previously?  Why is it that such polarization between the races exists? IMO, it's because many whites can deal with "equality" and think they are far better than others.

I'll tell you plain and simple.  Hate is the reason!  Hate has an enemy, it's called "Forgiveness".  When you can forgive others will follow!  IMO, hate's enemy is understanding, equality and not thinking one is superior over another.  What should racist whites "forgive"?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

A poster had 2 weeks to answer their own baiting question, and couldn't.  So they chum some more....

So there was no mention of the American flag as you falsely stated...

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

Why is it that anything to do with Trump is deemed racist?  Why is it that such polarization between the races exists? 

I'll tell you plain and simple.  Hate is the reason!  Hate has an enemy, it's called "Forgiveness".  When you can forgive others will follow!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

What is "white", "racial", or "insensitive" about the American flag?

That piece of cloth - it was NOT a flag - was inspired by a woman with pretty obvious Russian sympathies - the owner of that piece of cloth and the student shills with that Russian-inspred piece of cloth on their legs were advocating for the re-election of the known Russian agent named trump - nothing even remotely patriotic about that piece of cloth in the colors of the Russian flag...

It must be noted - that "trump" piece of cloth was in the colors of the Russian national flag - entirely appropriate for advocating for the re-election of a treasonous Russian agent.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

This topic has nothing to do with the "American Flag", so why do you ask?

Not enough "white guilt" - so go back two weeks to find another place for it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

This topic has nothing to do with the "American Flag", so why do you ask?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Good for Coach Michael Walker in calling them out, and standing up for his team. A great role model for his students.

As far as the other folks?   Some will learn from the incident. Most won’t. 😓

And most haven't.....at least yet.

Kudos
Views