WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tax Day Sad Reminder Trump Paid No Taxes

Message 31 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

In that colorful clutter there were two points of interest:

1 - the topic. How could you possibly know that, mick???

2 - " By raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans (including on one of the authors of this op-ed) we can start to reverse decades of growing inequality and reshape our economy into one that works for everyone, not just a wealthy few." How does raising the taxes on those already paying taxes positively effect those not paying any???

Here is the Game you Folks Play

You Talk About - Tax Rates

Lets Instead Talk About - Actual Taxes Collected From - Individual A in a Criminal Indictment

In 1995 Trump Told Fortune Magazine that he was a Billionaire

In 1995 Trump also Filed a Tax Return that said he had Claimed a 916 Million $$ Loss

That Loss Would have Allowed Trump to defer paying any Income Taxes for up to 18 years

Yet he was Still a Billionaire - Owned Millions in Real Estate - Planes - 400 Different Companies

Still Lived & Traveled the World in Style - Purchased Expensive Gifts for Multiple Different Woman

Paid No Taxes

So lets talk Real Life and talk about whether the IRS Tax Brackets have any Relationship to the Reality of what the Wealthy Actually Pay on a Day Like Today

Once again -how could you possibly know the content of the President's tax return?
And, how would raising the taxes of the high tax payers possibly effect those not paying any taxes?
Try to deal with that instead of being concerned with businessman Trump's  travels and planes.

Good Points

For Example - How Do I Know Trump Is Not Guilty of Conspiracy Against The USA or Obstruction of Justice?

How Could I Possibly Know?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 42

@mickstuder wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

Look All You Have To Do - Is Go Look Up The Trump Tax Returns That He's Made Public Every Year Just Like Every Other President in the 21st Century - Eazy Peazy - Right

=======================================================

Look up Trumps his tax returns? I am not privy to that information, if you are please post that information.

Again..When you make a statement as fact like "Trump Paid No Taxes " its up to YOU to prove that the statement is true....you could not! You posted it you own it.

Ok - I'll Play

Trump Paid No Taxes For Any of The Last Ten Years

If there was a violation, that would be for the IRS to deal with. If not, what is your point??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 42

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

2 - " By raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans (including on one of the authors of this op-ed) we can start to reverse decades of growing inequality and reshape our economy into one that works for everyone, not just a wealthy few." How does raising the taxes on those already paying taxes positively effect those not paying any???

Lets Instead Talk About - Actual Taxes Collected From - Individual A in a Criminal Indictment

In 1995 Trump also Filed a Tax Return that said he had Claimed a 916 Million $$ Loss

That Loss Would have Allowed Trump to defer paying any Income Taxes for up to 18 years

Yet he was Still a Billionaire - Owned Millions in Real Estate - Planes - 400 Different Companies

Still Lived & Traveled the World in Style - Purchased Expensive Gifts for Multiple Different Woman

Paid No Taxes

So lets talk Real Life and talk about whether the IRS Tax Brackets have any Relationship to the Reality of what the Wealthy Actually Pay on a Day Like Today

Once again -how could you possibly know the content of the President's tax return?
And, how would raising the taxes of the high tax payers possibly effect those not paying any taxes?
Try to deal with that instead of being concerned with businessman Trump's  travels and planes.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 42

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

Look All You Have To Do - Is Go Look Up The Trump Tax Returns That He's Made Public Every Year Just Like Every Other President in the 21st Century - Eazy Peazy - Right

Look up Trumps his tax returns? I am not privy to that information, if you are please post that information.

Again..When you make a statement as fact like "Trump Paid No Taxes " its up to YOU to prove that the statement is true....you could not! You posted it you own it.

Ok - I'll Play

Trump Paid No Taxes For Any of The Last Ten Years

There is nothing to prove

It's like saying the Air is cool Today - would I be required to provide certification from a Meterologist

No of course not - if you thought it wasn't accurate you would offer the proof

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 42
Mick posted..

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 42

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Mick posted..

Can you offer any Proof that my Statement is Incorrect

See thats the way it works - I make a Statement and if you can prove it's wrong - then I correct or retract my Statement

Otherwise without any Evidence to the Contrary - My Statement is Correct

==================================================

Sorry, that you do not understand or want to understand the way it works. I will be glad to help you out with YOUR PROBLEM.

When you make a statement as fact like "Trump Paid No Taxes " its up to YOU to prove that the statement is true....you could not! You posted it you own it.

It's Not Up To Me - I Made a True Factual Statement - Prove it Wrong if it is

Trump Makes False Statements All Day & Every Day - You Take Them At Face Value - So People Like Me Have To Go And Do The Research To Find The Facts And Prove What Trump Said & Wahat You Beleive Is A Lie

Here I'll Even Show You What a US Presidents Tax Return Looks Like - takes 5 seconds

Obama .png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 42
Mick posted..

See thats the way it works - I make a Statement and if you can prove it's wrong - then I correct or retract my Statement

==================================================

Sorry, that you do not understand or want to understand the way it works. I will be glad to help you out with YOUR PROBLEM.

When you make a statement as fact like "Trump Paid No Taxes " its up to YOU to prove that the statement is true....you could not! You posted it you own it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

Paid No Taxes

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 42

@KidBoy2 wrote:
The correct headline is...

Tax Day 2019 is the perfect day to make the case for increasing taxes on the rich
Today is the last day to file your 2018 taxes. Here's why millionaires and billionaires like Warren Buffet often pay less than the middle class.

Mick states as a fact "Tax Day Sad Reminder Trump Paid No Taxes ".

Mick would you be so kind as to back that up if you can? If not it's just another made up thread for the purpose of???

But I'll go one step further to give you a fighting chance

Donald J. Trump explicitly acknowledged for the first time during Sunday’s debate that he used a $916 million loss that he reported on his 1995 income tax returns to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years.

Mr. Trump’s response — “Of course I do. Of course I do” — was the fullest the wealthy developer had provided since The New York Times reported that he had declared the loss, and that the tax deduction could have been large enough to allow him to avoid federal income taxes for up to 18 years.

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 42

Kudos
Views