AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tapper Blasts Fox News

Message 11 of 49

RE: Rush-posting—He isn’t pushing the buttons—other than

that—yeah, he’s posting—you just have chosen to be the conduit.  

I’d suggest using the material of someone with a clue, instead of just a big, vile and EXTREMELY IGNORANT and disgusting idiot.  

There is no discussion with you. We have all tried.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Centristsin2010–It seems so ironic that trump supporters continually talk about “hate” from the left, and then post absurd pieces of hate ridden spew they have heard on propagandist sites.  

It would seem that “hate” for the right equates to mean ANYTHING from the left which  calls out the lies and deceptions of the corrupt right.

So—in the eyes of the delusional and corrupt right—-TRUTH = HATE

GEE, I miss having a real president! 

It goes well beyond ideological differences. Look at the disgusting comments you make about our President that go well beyond political differences.

How about pictures of the President as the southern side of a northbound horse?? How about jokes about a homosexual relationship between our President and Putin?? I did not see you object to any of that.

Be honest - there is hatred there.

The admission that there is an equal amount and type of hate coming from the conservative/republican side is a very welcome confession.  

It's said that open confession is good for the soul.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 49

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Right you are, John.  As you can see, some sure like patting themselves on the back quite a bit.  Rather pathetic in my view.

Oh my, we now have another "Yeah, me too" poster.   Blah, blah, blah....

So, cent, what did you see wrong with what I posted to john??  Rush never provides "wisdom", and if he did, it wouldn't come from you.  But thanks for asking.....

Hopefully, you can come up with something a bit more meaningful than "everything".  Blah, blah, blah.....

It's always great to see the intellectual approach of the left on display.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 49

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Centristsin2010–It seems so ironic that trump supporters continually talk about “hate” from the left, and then post absurd pieces of hate ridden spew they have heard on propagandist sites.  

It would seem that “hate” for the right equates to mean ANYTHING from the left which  calls out the lies and deceptions of the corrupt right.

So—in the eyes of the delusional and corrupt right—-TRUTH = HATE

GEE, I miss having a real president! 

It goes well beyond ideological differences. Look at the disgusting comments you make about our President that go well beyond political differences.

How about pictures of the President as the southern side of a northbound horse?? How about jokes about a homosexual relationship between our President and Putin?? I did not see you object to any of that.

Be honest - there is hatred there.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Just read a post that put psycho Limbaugh and wisdom in the same sentence—NOW THAT IS AN OXYMORON!!  LOL!! 

Never heard the grotesque Limbaugh say anything close to ANYTHING even remotely close to wisdom—buffoonery yes, wisdom no. To emulate Limbaugh is to emulate a lying, disgusting, Anti-American fool.

Just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

Forget about El Rushbo. He is not posting here. The following is the wisdom from moi that started the Limbaugh stuff - any thoughts?

Regardless of who reports it, dos the following not reflect truth:

1) Has Strzok not clearly demonstrated his lack of objectivity?

2) Was he not the lead investigator on the email inquiry?

3) Did he not interview her without requiring an oath?

4) Did he not interview Flynn and require oath?

5) Does this not reflect a bias that destroys the validity of his investigations?

Here's a song that - although quite a number of years old - still accurately describes the morally and ethically bankrupt and sadly dim-witted republican/conservative position...

Ann Hogan mezzo soprano - George Gershwin - Blah Blah Blah - YouTube

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 49

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The Republican revival of the Spirit of Joe McCarthy would be hillarious, were it not working so hard to destroy Democracy.

Which Republican is warning about the USSR?? Seriously, where do you find this weird stuff???

Some DOJ worker uses his PRIVATE phone (that's how you text, vs email) to point out Der Trumper is a Hitlerian clown, who, if elected, may destroy the Government, all of which is TRUE, but GOPers insist being truthful is a firing offence when it comes to Lemontop's fitness for office.

A supposed independent FBI agent let is bias totally screw up investigations. That is a lot different than having an opinion.

After getting four inditments and one confession in a matter of weeks, Mueller is doing exactly what he was hired to do - explore the extent of Russian meddling in the 2016 elections. His investigation has also proven Russians paid for over 200,000 personalized anti-Hillary ads on social media directed to voters in the 4 swing states that gave Der Trumper his "victory". Other sources have confirmed a higher than expected turnout among Republicans, in particuliar GOPers who haven't voted in YEARS.

And Hillary paid for a "dossier" used by the Administration to spy on American citizens. Do you really want to compare these things?

Republicans have been cultivating the extreme nutjobs that were previously identified as "the fascist lunitic fringe" and are now know as The Republican Leadership. Their hold on power was so complete they even tried to run a child molester for Senate and appoint fascist nincompoops to the Federal bench, but that has begun to unravel.

When logic is not available, say "fascist".

If Progressives can just stay as disgusted as the people of Alabama were last week for another 10 months, the minority-vote majorities that have been destroying America will be no more.

Keep a happy thought. You may get your "workers' paradise" yet.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 49

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Just read a post that put psycho Limbaugh and wisdom in the same sentence—NOW THAT IS AN OXYMORON!!  LOL!! 

Never heard the grotesque Limbaugh say anything close to ANYTHING even remotely close to wisdom—buffoonery yes, wisdom no. To emulate Limbaugh is to emulate a lying, disgusting, Anti-American fool.

Just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

Forget about El Rushbo. He is not posting here. The following is the wisdom from moi that started the Limbaugh stuff - any thoughts?

Regardless of who reports it, dos the following not reflect truth:

5) Does this not reflect a bias that destroys the validity of his investigations?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 49

@Centristsin2010–RE: something more meaning than everything—  How about everything as usual! 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Right you are, John.  As you can see, some sure like patting themselves on the back quite a bit.  Rather pathetic in my view.

Oh my, we now have another "Yeah, me too" poster.   Blah, blah, blah....

So, cent, what did you see wrong with what I posted to john??  Rush never provides "wisdom", and if he did, it wouldn't come from you.  But thanks for asking.....

Hopefully, you can come up with something a bit more meaningful than "everything".  Blah, blah, blah.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 49

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Breitbart is NOT A CREDIBLE NEWS SITE—the only credibility it has is as a cheap propaganda site aimed at the non-thinking droid like RWNJ hatefilled racists who follow trump. A electronic swill site run by scum like Steve Bannon and believed by those who long ago lost the will and/or ability to reason anything out to a rational conclusion. What a sad display of stupidity from Breitbart—and how sad that anyone would not only go and read its propagandist swill, believe it, and then happily post it. 

SUCH A SAD STATEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE MENTAL HEALTH OF OUR NATION

Regardless of who reports it, is the following not reflect truth:

I think Fox tossed out all claims to reality when their guest suggested the FBI was going to assassinate Trump.

Fox isn't here - it's just us guys (generic). So, what do you think about 1 thru 5 above?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors