From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Tapper Blasts Fox News

Message 1 of 49

@alferdpacker— Reading down through posts and was just wondering! Have you ever once heard me say that trump was “my president“? I would never demean myself to make such a statement, as others seem so proud to do. 

trump is a disgusting mistake made possible by the Alt. Right racists—some of whom we see posting here, the disenfranchised, and the complacent.

I was not one of any part of these three groups.

trump IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!  I WOULD NEVER BE ANY PART OF SUCH A DISGUSTING HATEFUL PERSON AND HIS EQUALLY HATEFUL AGENDA.

But, back to the original question, AP—have you ever heard me make the disgusting claim that I EVER acknowledged the fool trump as my—or even THE—president?  

Have you EVER heard any of the majority of us who see what a disgrace trump is as “ our president,”?

To align oneself with a fool, makes one a fool.

Oh, I will align myself with Tapper who reports the truth, as opposed to the stupidity reposted here and put out by those who spread the lies and hatered of the Alt. Right propagandists whom Tapper has called out. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Centristsin2010–It seems so ironic that trump supporters continually talk about “hate” from the left, and then post absurd pieces of hate ridden spew they have heard on propagandist sites.  

It would seem that “hate” for the right equates to mean ANYTHING from the left which  calls out the lies and deceptions of the corrupt right.

So—in the eyes of the delusional and corrupt right—-TRUTH = HATE

GEE, I miss having a real president! 

It goes well beyond ideological differences. Look at the disgusting comments you make about our President that go well beyond political differences.

How about pictures of the President as the southern side of a northbound horse?? How about jokes about a homosexual relationship between our President and Putin?? I did not see you object to any of that.

Be honest - there is hatred there.

Be honest, 'rk".  Most good people despise liars, racist's, bigots, adulterer's and frauds.  But you must embrace them as you continue to attack those who express what they think about those "deplorables". 

You seem to have forgotten the origins of "deplorables".

Once again, you're wrong.  She "nailed it".  You and others have embraced it.  In fact, many Conservatives boasted they're "Deplorables".

Ridiculous. You have gotten down to the level of, "When you insult, it's an insult. When I insult it isn't an insult because it is true".

Under those circumstances, there is no possibility of a rational discussion

In the real world - in every court in the nation in libel and slander suits - telling or writing proved fact and truth has always been an absolute and irrefutable defense that causes libel and slander suits to be summarily disminssed.

Same goes for out here in the real world - when it can be proved to be fact and truth - that settles it - except for those whose politically driven conservative/republican Cognitive Dissonance prevents recognition/acceptance of reality...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 49

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Centristsin2010–It seems so ironic that trump supporters continually talk about “hate” from the left, and then post absurd pieces of hate ridden spew they have heard on propagandist sites.  

It would seem that “hate” for the right equates to mean ANYTHING from the left which  calls out the lies and deceptions of the corrupt right.

It goes well beyond ideological differences. Look at the disgusting comments you make about our President that go well beyond political differences.

How about pictures of the President as the southern side of a northbound horse?? How about jokes about a homosexual relationship between our President and Putin?? I did not see you object to any of that.

Be honest, 'rk".  Most good people despise liars, racist's, bigots, adulterer's and frauds.  But you must embrace them as you continue to attack those who express what they think about those "deplorables". 

Once again, you're wrong.  She "nailed it".  You and others have embraced it.  In fact, many Conservatives boasted they're "Deplorables".

Ridiculous. You have gotten down to the level of, "When you insult, it's an insult. When I insult it isn't an insult because it is true".

Under those circumstances, there is no possibility of a rational discussion

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 49

@rk9152, there was nothing wrong with what you posted, LOL...

They just have nothing to refute it so the pull out the name calling mantra.

I think I hear heads exploding...

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 49

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Compare that to Flynn's treatment and - again, no cultism needed - the unequal treatment and bias should be obvious.

What is obvious to most is that your facts are just made up for gullible people.

1) Has Strzok not clearly demonstrated his lack of objectivity?

2) Was he not the lead investigator on the email inquiry?

3) Did he not interview her without requiring an oath?

4) Did he not interview Flynn and require oath?

Now, tell me the gullible part?

Listened to Rush today while in the car. He covered this subject also. You got his words down very well. One Problem everything Rush told you is not true by fact. To understand the far right Reb. you have to go to where they get their info from. Fox News, and Rush are 2 good places. Once you do that you will understand why we get the posts we do. Just about word for word from the leaders. It also makes clear why the thinking people of the US must vote out all of them in the next election if we want to keep our country.

I am glad to see that El Rushbo gets my wisdom. Now, back to you - what is incorrect about what I posted?

Everything, and Rush got nothing from you, but did give the orders to post on what you do.

I must have missed that call - did you get it?? And, one more once, forget your version of the source - what was incorrect about what I posted?

Yes you did miss the call as there was never one. When you turned on your TV or Radio and got the words to be posted by all followers everywhere. Everything.

Again, regardless of your view of the source, what was wrong with what I posted?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 49

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Compare that to Flynn's treatment and - again, no cultism needed - the unequal treatment and bias should be obvious.

What is obvious to most is that your facts are just made up for gullible people.

1) Has Strzok not clearly demonstrated his lack of objectivity?

2) Was he not the lead investigator on the email inquiry?

3) Did he not interview her without requiring an oath?

4) Did he not interview Flynn and require oath?

Now, tell me the gullible part?

Listened to Rush today while in the car. He covered this subject also. You got his words down very well. One Problem everything Rush told you is not true by fact. To understand the far right Reb. you have to go to where they get their info from. Fox News, and Rush are 2 good places. Once you do that you will understand why we get the posts we do. Just about word for word from the leaders. It also makes clear why the thinking people of the US must vote out all of them in the next election if we want to keep our country.

I am glad to see that El Rushbo gets my wisdom. Now, back to you - what is incorrect about what I posted?

Everything, and Rush got nothing from you, but did give the orders to post on what you do.

I must have missed that call - did you get it?? And, one more once, forget your version of the source - what was incorrect about what I posted?

Yes you did miss the call as there was never one. When you turned on your TV or Radio and got the words to be posted by all followers everywhere. Everything.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Right you are, John.  As you can see, some sure like patting themselves on the back quite a bit.  Rather pathetic in my view.

Oh my, we now have another "Yeah, me too" poster.   Blah, blah, blah....

So, cent, what did you see wrong with what I posted to john??  Rush never provides "wisdom", and if he did, it wouldn't come from you.  But thanks for asking.....

Hopefully, you can come up with something a bit more meaningful than "everything".  Blah, blah, blah.....

It's always great to see the intellectual approach of the left on display.

First you'd have to have the intellect to understand that not everyone who disagree's with the "deplorables" is "on the left"; just left of the deplorables.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 49

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors