Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 6

@Panjandrum—Yup, The cultists are too naïve to realize it, but when it comes to the stock market, trump is riding on Mr. Obama’s coattails.

(nothing new)

But that doesn’t stop him from taking credit for something that he had nothing to do with.  It also doesn’t stop the propaganda sites that these ignorant followers consume from lying about the stock market, and,of course, it doesn’t stop the gullible cultists from believing the fantasy either. 

It is really sad that a minority of the country has so little knowledge of what  has propelled our economy since the last Republican president, using the same misguided techniques that trump has once again reinstalled,, almost destroyed the American economy. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

How many of those 103 bull market months does Obama own ( 92 )  , but of course our far right posters wont give Obama credit , but give trump credit for so few !!!

What a bunch of Hypocrites !!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

fangoh45:   Based on the economy and other key points to this admin, wish this same inability could have manifest itself during the last admin. Another up day for the market.

Bull market is 103 months old. Trump owns 11 of them

bull market sp 500 1011

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/11/investing/trump-obama-bull-market-stocks/index.html

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@Richva wrote:

"The Swamp" has become another code word for "Conspiracy Theory to explain Trump's inability to govern".  

Based on the economy and other key points to this admin, wish this same inability could have manifest itself during the last admin. Another up day for the market. The new tax laws are becoming known and the left becomes more silent. More to come.

Gee, I'm glad to finally have a real president-Making America Great- finally.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

"The Swamp" has become another code word for "Conspiracy Theory to explain Trump's inability to govern".  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Tales from 'The Swanp'

Message 6 of 6

'The Swamp' has been a hot topic for some time now. The RRRR aim has been centered on corruption within the 'bureaucracy' which they mercilessly pillory. 

Fact is the bureaucracy is an institution conducting the nations business.  Without it the Nation and all it's business could not run. 

Some with so-called conservative views have said that public employment [bureaucrats] should be done away and replaced with contractors or term limits employees. It has even been suggested that career bureaucrats should not exist.  Their very existence being evidence that corruption within their ranks exists.  That is utter and complete nonsense.  Not only non-rational, but irrational. Garbage not worthy of recognition.  

Fact is that it is people that are corrupt, not the institution which they are entrusted to run.  When someone refers to 'the swamp' they actually refer to the people within it.

That being said, I think that means, in the so-called conservative view, humans are unable to set up a society or any part of it without their construct being rotten and corrupt.  Why?   Because humans are themselves rotten and corrupt.  Nothing comes from corruption that is not itself corrupt.  I think that is an accurate accounting of the gist of it.

That being said, in a swamp decaying and decayed matter sinks to the bottom and further decays. That forms rot and corruption.  That process generates a gas. You can't see the whole process from above until enough accumulates in one place and it rises to the surface in the form of a bubble. 

When that bubble bursts, gas is released into the environment.  It stinks. It pollutes.  It is highly flammable. When ignited in a confined space, it explodes...sometimes with disasterous consequences.  Need I continue to make the comparison to our society and the people in it?  Have you 'got it' yet?

Seems to me that is an apt analogy to the current occupants of the confined space sometimes called Washington DC.  Although corruption is what the RRRR purports to be adamantly against, it seems to be corruption they have deliberately put in place.  I've heard it said that corruption breeds corruption.  I guess that's true.  There is always a reason things are as they are. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors