Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

Tacky GOP sells Notorious ACB shirts........

Klassy.

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/09/27/amy-coney-barrett-nrsc-sells-notorious-acb-t...

 

Minutes after the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the National Republican Senatorial Committee began selling "Notorious A.C.B." T-shirts, a play on Ginsburg's nickname, the "Notorious RBG."  

 

 

Silver Conversationalist


The Notorious B.I.G. - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Notorious_B.I.G.
 
Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997), better known by his stage names The Notorious B.I.G., Biggie Smalls, or simply Biggie, was an American rapper and songwriter. Rooted in the New York rap scene and gangsta rap traditions, he is considered one of the greatest rappers of all time.
DiedMarch 9, 1997 (aged 24); Los Angeles, ...
Other namesBiggie Smalls; Frank White
Cause of deathHomicide by gunshots
LabelsAtlanticAristaBad BoyUptown
 
------------------------------
No one remembers Biggie Smalls?
Notorious B.I.G. autopsy released, 15 years after his death
 
 
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office released the autopsy report on Christopher Wallace, aka The Notorious B.I.G. or Biggie Smalls, on Friday, more than 15 years after the rapper was shot to death.
The 23-page report offers fresh details about his death, which remains one of the city's best-known unsolved homicides.
Wallace, 24, was shot and killed early on March 9, 1997, as he was leaving a music industry party. He was riding in the front passenger seat of a Chevrolet Suburban when another vehicle pulled up beside his and someone opened fire.
Wallace was shot four times, according to the autopsy report.
The fatal bullet entered his right hip and ripped through several organs, including his liver, heart and lung. The other bullets struck Wallace in his left forearm, his back and his left thigh.
He was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he arrived in full cardiac arrest and was pronounced dead shortly after 1 a.m.
At the time of his death, he had no drugs or alcohol in his system. Wallace was 6 feet, 2 inches tall, weighed 395 pounds and had a tattoo on his right forearm that read: "The Lord is My Light and my Salvation ..."
His slaying has long stumped investigators.
Los Angeles police and the FBI both looked into the case but made no arrests.
Wallace was killed just six months after his former friend and rap rival Tupac Shakur was gunned down in Las Vegas, leading some to believe both shootings were tied to a so-called rap war between East Coast and West Coast hip-hop artists and their record companies.
Shakur recorded for Marion "Suge" Knight's Los Angeles-based Death Row Records, while Wallace was signed with New York-based Bad Boy Entertainment.
Shakur's killing is also unsolved.
Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
0 Kudos
250 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

These kinds of actions appeal to his base. So sad that part of our electorate has came to be like that. 


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

ManicProgressive posted..


Minutes after the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the National Republican Senatorial Committee began selling "Notorious A.C.B." T-shirts, a play on Ginsburg's nickname, the "Notorious RBG."

=============================================================

And the Democrats used the death of Ginsburg to raise millions.

=================================================================

https://www.npr.org/sections/death-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg/2020/09/19/914764789/democrats-raised-more...

Democrats Raised More Than $46 Million Following RBG's Death
September 19, 202010:39 AM
TAMARA KEITH



A pillow with Ruth Bader Ginsburg's likeness on it sits on a couch inside the office of ActBlue, a Democratic fundraising platform, in Somerville, Mass.
Boston Globe/Boston Globe via Getty Images
In politics, money can be a pretty good stand-in for enthusiasm. And the donations pouring in to the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue since Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death indicate there is a lot of energy and money on the left.

According to the constantly-ticking tracker on ActBlue's website, in the hours from 9 p.m. ET, when the news of Ginsburg's death became widely known, to Saturday afternoon, more than $46 million was donated to Democratic candidates and causes. The number keeps rising by thousands every second.

The death of the iconic justice could change the ideological balance of the court and raises the already high stakes in the race for president and U.S. Senate. Traditionally, the courts have been a powerful motivator for conservative voters, especially white evangelical Christians. The question now is whether that dynamic will change in 2020 because the vacancy left by Ginsburg is so significant for those on the left.

The Trump campaign, Republican National Committee and the congressional campaign committees did not immediately respond to requests for comparable fundraising data.

=============================================================

 

That is your high road??

And you are upset about selling T shirts.

0 Kudos
410 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

The Democrats used the death of Ginsburg to raise millions.

Shame on them!
0 Kudos
378 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:
The Democrats used the death of Ginsburg to raise millions.

Shame on them!

Wrong KidBoy2 .... Millions were donated to Democrats when Republicans used her death to steal another position on the Supreme Court!!!

 

Shame on Trump and his lying hypocritical Republican minions!!!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:


And you are upset about selling T shirts.


I am not upset about the selling of T-Shirts.

 

It is obvious that you miss the point.

 

To MOCK the moniker lovingly attached to Ruth Bader Ginsburg proves the GRAND OLD PARTY is GRAND no more.

 

Ruth Bader Ginsburg earned that moniker through many years of sacrifice and hard work and here we have THE REPUBLICAN PARTY making fun of it.

 

This occurred another time in the last 100 years when THE NAZIS made fun and mocked the achievements of prominent JEWS in the 1930's.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:

ManicProgressive posted..


Minutes after the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the National Republican Senatorial Committee began selling "Notorious A.C.B." T-shirts, a play on Ginsburg's nickname, the "Notorious RBG."

=============================================================

And the Democrats used the death of Ginsburg to raise millions.

=================================================================

https://www.npr.org/sections/death-of-ruth-bader-ginsburg/2020/09/19/914764789/democrats-raised-more...

Democrats Raised More Than $46 Million Following RBG's Death
September 19, 202010:39 AM
TAMARA KEITH



A pillow with Ruth Bader Ginsburg's likeness on it sits on a couch inside the office of ActBlue, a Democratic fundraising platform, in Somerville, Mass.
Boston Globe/Boston Globe via Getty Images
In politics, money can be a pretty good stand-in for enthusiasm. And the donations pouring in to the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue since Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death indicate there is a lot of energy and money on the left.

According to the constantly-ticking tracker on ActBlue's website, in the hours from 9 p.m. ET, when the news of Ginsburg's death became widely known, to Saturday afternoon, more than $46 million was donated to Democratic candidates and causes. The number keeps rising by thousands every second.

The death of the iconic justice could change the ideological balance of the court and raises the already high stakes in the race for president and U.S. Senate. Traditionally, the courts have been a powerful motivator for conservative voters, especially white evangelical Christians. The question now is whether that dynamic will change in 2020 because the vacancy left by Ginsburg is so significant for those on the left.

The Trump campaign, Republican National Committee and the congressional campaign committees did not immediately respond to requests for comparable fundraising data.

=============================================================

 

That is your high road??

And you are upset about selling T shirts.


Derogatory and insulting T shirts KidBoy2 ..... You conveniently omitted that!!!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Isn't that the truth?   They have no clue what the high road looks like...they've never taken it.

Honored Social Butterfly


@ManicProgressive wrote:

Isn't that the truth?   They have no clue what the high road looks like...they've never taken it.


There's no low to which they won't go!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

There's no low to which they won't go!

 

 

I thought all the rioting, looting, and shooting by the left wing was pretty low so now you think selling an ACB shirt is lower??????

 

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!

Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

There's no low to which they won't go!

 

 

I thought all the rioting, looting, and shooting by the left wing was pretty low so now you think selling an ACB shirt is lower??????

 

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!


A straw man argument as I NEVER advocated nor suggested any such nonsense!

 

But please recall that "all the rioting, looting and shooting" occurred under Trump's watch ..... nothing to do with your unsubstantiated accusation!!!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

There's no low to which they won't go!

 

 

I thought all the rioting, looting, and shooting by the left wing was pretty low so now you think selling an ACB shirt is lower??????

 

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!

A straw man argument as I NEVER advocated nor suggested any such nonsense!

 

But please recall that "all the rioting, looting and shooting" occurred under Trump's watch ..... nothing to do with your unsubstantiated accusation!!!

 

Ah! The "straw man" defense!  That always makes you wonder what going on but the rioting, looting, and shooting goes on guided by the left.  Another straw man????

 

Say no to Joe and BLM cult!

 

0 Kudos
417 Views
7
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

There's no low to which they won't go!

 

 

I thought all the rioting, looting, and shooting by the left wing was pretty low so now you think selling an ACB shirt is lower??????

 

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!

A straw man argument as I NEVER advocated nor suggested any such nonsense!

 

But please recall that "all the rioting, looting and shooting" occurred under Trump's watch ..... nothing to do with your unsubstantiated accusation!!!

 

Ah! The "straw man" defense! 

No ... the factual use of "the straw man argument"!

 

That always makes you wonder what going on but the rioting, looting, and shooting goes on guided by the left.  Another straw man????

No .... It's the repetition of your previous straw man argument!

 

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

The repetitious "straw man" reveals itself again.  Only words he knows!

 

 

Say no to Joe and BLM cult!

Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The repetitious "straw man" reveals itself again.  Only words he knows!

 


The "repetitious use of straw man arguments" requires that they be identified "again to reveal" their most disingenuous intent!

 

 

 

 

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

I must assume that is the only phrase you know.  Am I right?

 

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!

Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I must assume that is the only phrase you know.  Am I right?

 

 


No .... You're wrong as usual!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I must assume that is the only phrase you know.  Am I right?

 

 

No .... You're wrong as usual!

 

 

Another "strawman" I presume!

 

Say no to Sleepy Joe and BLM cult!

0 Kudos
291 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:
@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I must assume that is the only phrase you know.  Am I right?

 

 

No .... You're wrong as usual!

 

 

Another "strawman" I presume!

 

 


You mock that which you clearly don't understand.

 

 

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

For the trump family, the HIGH Road is a gruesome.....

 

61dStqmAH3L.jpg


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Honored Social Butterfly

ManicProgressive: 

Minutes after the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the National Republican Senatorial Committee began selling "Notorious A.C.B." T-shirts, a play on Ginsburg's nickname, the "Notorious RBG."  

 

 

They're lowlife parasites and nothing is too disgusting for them if a buck can be made.

Honored Social Butterfly

CLEARLY, this had the approval of the trump family and Americans heave seen that....

 

the-trump-family-has-proven-that-you-canlive-your-whole-17624371.png


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png