Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMPISM AS A CULT

Message 1 of 17

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trumpism has very little to do with being a Republican and/or American Values.

Trumpism is in fact equivalent to a CULT.

Again - no substantiation, just the Party Line bumper sticker.

Wow Rk   the pot calling the kettle black,  and to what Party do you belong to. Please don't say Republican  that is my Party. not yours.   And  yes, just by reading your posts   I can conclude  that you have been caught and down the rabbit hole you have gone.  Your loyalty to Trump and your beloved Constitution has gone to hades and who cares right RK?

Much strange stuff there. What kettle, what black. I do not post bumper stickers - I post me opinions (with reasons). Surely you understand (or maybe not) that "Party Line" does not refer to a particular American Party. And, of course, now you are copying from other lefties with the "rabbit hole" comment when there is no logic to support your position (assuming you have some position).

I have not seen any travels to hades by our Constitution. Can you be more specific?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"just the Party Line bumper sticker"

Since I do not, and never have belonged to any politcal party, please tell me what party line RK is referring to.

Possibly the "Resistance" which is really Progressive. Or maybe the "Oh how I hate Trump" Party which is upset about the brakes being put on the Progressive Movement.

However, "bumper sticker" was the key part.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Wow Rk   the pot calling the kettle black,  and to what Party do you belong to. Please don't say Republican  that is my Party. not yours.   And  yes, just by reading your posts   I can conclude  that you have been caught and down the rabbit hole you have gone.  Your loyalty to Trump and your beloved Constitution has gone to hades and who cares right RK?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

TRUMPISM AS A CULT

Message 4 of 17

"just the Party Line bumper sticker"

Since I do not, and never have belonged to any politcal party, please tell me what party line RK is referring to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

TRUMPISM AS A CULT

Message 6 of 17

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

What do you propose - an armed uprising using antifa or a military coup such as ct wants? It isn't gonna happen at the ballot box - the people like what he is doing.

Rk,  I really didn't expect to see you in this thread, due to the fact that I consider you one of the most ardent of the Trump cult.

I agree with the President's agenda. Therefore I hope he is able to accomplish it. Does that really make me a "cult" member? If so, anyone who likes any pols agenda and hopes to see it succeed would be a "cultist".

But to answer your post.
No one is proposing a revolution or an uprising. maybe that is one of your dreams.

Talk to ct. What would make you think that would be my dream?

What we are seeing a lack of  Americans with no longer having individual thoughts, and simply following and believing what the see and hear from their leader. and resposnd with unusual  aggression to anyone that does not approve or agrees with them
Those are basic characteristics of a cult. lack of individual thought. simply not rationalizing or even thinking what they say.

If I translated that correctly, I recommend you read my first comments about "cult". As to "unusual aggression" - think of antifa and who supports them.
I just read one person, thanking Trump from bringing peace in NK. and that now the threat of a nuclear war has been averted.
Oh yea  !!!  where in any of  what he presented says that any of this is going to be accomplish.?

What he says doesn't matter, it is what the history books say that answers the question. They haven't been printed yet.

Where in hades does he promises that NK will not renege on their promises. ? where in his Memo is the start of  a nuclear disarmament or a verification process. he says it  will, but no timeline. just his word.

and people simply take those words for granted as if they represented  the truth of what WILL  happen. 

Again "WILL happen" - you are expecting someone to present you with a history book.

Sorry, but this has become a cult.  and not all Republicans agree with this cult. they may not say it out loud but they are quite knowledgeable of what has been happening and what could happen. 

True - the "never Trump" Republicans are still out there.
A cult does not allow people to think different than their leader and that is what we are seem today. 

Again back to my first comments - based on your theory, how could anyone agree with a pol and hope for his/her success? 
So, your blindness is not surprising.

My "blindness" is actually open mindedness to the real world of varied opinions.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

What do you propose - an armed uprising using antifa or a military coup such as ct wants? It isn't gonna happen at the ballot box - the people like what he is doing.

Rk,  I really didn't expect to see you in this thread, due to the fact that I consider you one of the most ardent of the Trump cult.
But to answer your post.
No one is proposing a revolution or an uprising. maybe that is one of your dreams. What we are seeing a lack of  Americans with no longer having individual thoughts, and simply following and believing what the see and hear from their leader. and resposnd with unusual  aggression to anyone that does not approve or agrees with them
Those are basic characteristics of a cult. lack of individual thought. simply not rationalizing or even thinking what they say.
I just read one person, thanking Trump from bringing peace in NK. and that now the threat of a nuclear war has been averted.
Oh yea  !!!  where in any of  what he presented says that any of this is going to be accomplish.?

Where in hades does he promises that NK will not renege on their promises. ? where in his Memo is the start of  a nuclear disarmament or a verification process. he says it  will, but no timeline. just his word.

and people simply take those words for granted as if they represented  the truth of what WILL  happen. 
Sorry, but this has become a cult.  and not all Republicans agree with this cult. they may not say it out loud but they are quite knowledgeable of what has been happening and what could happen. 
A cult does not allow people to think different than their leader and that is what we are seem today.  
So, your blindness is not surprising.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

TRUMPISM AS A CULT

Message 9 of 17

RK was in pure lying mode (just like his hero in the White House) when he said about me, "What do you propose - an armed uprising using antifa or a military coup such as ct wants?"

Really RK? I never said that, why are you making up a bold faced lie about me?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

@CriticalThinking wrote:

If someone else criticizes or disagrees with their leader, they take it personally. You can see that with the irrational, emotional responses from our resident Trump Cult members.

Yeah, what a bunch of wimps - they get offended by being called Nazis, Kluxers, fascists, alt-right, and even ignobelers.

Kudos
Views