TRUMP WILL WIN THIS BATTLE, BUT LOSE THE WAR.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP WILL WIN THIS BATTLE, BUT LOSE THE WAR.

Message 1 of 7

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I want to agree with Philip, but I'm not so sure. The Dems will have to unite and choose the candidate who has the best chance of taking Trump down. Instead of attacking each other, they should be focused solely on attacking Trump. Otherwise, they will fall prey to the age old strategy of "Divide and Conquer". Yes thety need to concentrate on what is important, and that is to beat Trump in the next elections.

As I often state, we already know who will win in approximately 38 states. The election will be won in the 12 battleground states. I'm hoping the Dems are smart and choose a main stream candidate who appeals to the voters in those purple states.That has been my point in this message  board Example South Carolina 

Remember, if Trump wins, it could mark the end of the Democracy we cherish so much. Of course we does not include Trump's Cult Members, who aren't bright enough to understand the dynamics of what's happening in Trump World. I just heard that we as Americans do not really believe that we should not  hold the most power in the world, and that being the first is not conducive to our own greatness  that is what has been happening in the populist movement across Europe, hoping that all of this is just a fad. Too many strong men are simply copying the playlist that Trump has presented.

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Philip T:   I hate to see the Republican party destroyed because of Trump.

It's my opinion that it's already a dead party, at least as we have known it. From now on, Republicans will be marked by "did you enable or resist Trump", with the enablers treated as Typhoid Mary. It will have to be rebuilt from the ground up.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

I want to agree with Philip, but I'm not so sure. The Dems will have to unite and choose the candidate who has the best chance of taking Trump down. Instead of attacking each other, they should be focused solely on attacking Trump. Otherwise, they will fall prey to the age old strategy of "Divide and Conquer".

As I often state, we already know who will win in approximately 38 states. The election will be won in the 12 battleground states. I'm hoping the Dems are smart and choose a main stream candidate who appeals to the voters in those purple states.

Remember, if Trump wins, it could mark the end of the Democracy we cherish so much. Of course we does not include Trump's Cult Members, who aren't bright enough to understand the dynamics of what's happening in Trump World.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

I honestly feel sorry for the good Republicans out there.

I hope they have a conscience about good government.

I am sure there are some "good Republicans" in the electorate. It's starting to look like there aren't any in Washington. 

They need to understand that if they voted to remove tRump from office it would take a way the power that tRump has over them.  But then, maybe they choose to be just as corrupt as tRump is.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Thanks for the support. 

I really think the Republicans are in a sorry tough spot here.

But they need to distance themselves from the Trump party he created using them.

I dont think the Republicans realized how they used them for his own gain, Trumper party.

Trump will kill the career of any Republican that does not do his bidding.

Look what he did to Paul Ryan, and Pelosi now has the House, stupid stupid ego

He is White House Poision, and has to go, and all the staff with him.

I honestly feel sorry for the good Republicans out there.

I hope they have a concience about good governement.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

unless the Republicans vote Trump out asap and put in trusted candidate asap(Paul Ryan)

Otherwise, there will be a Democratic House, Senate and White House!

Republicans wont be able to pass a turd on Capitol Hill.

Goodness, I hope you are right.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 7 of 7

unless the Republicans vote Trump out asap and put in trusted candidate asap(Paul Ryan)

Otherwise, there will be a Democratic House, Senate and White House!

Republicans wont be able to pass a turd on Capitol Hill.

I think the smart ones realize this, Trump is an albatross that no one knows how to shake off. 

I hate to see the Republican party destroyed because of Trump. I think we need both parties to check each other, and each has their own magic. But Trump is not a Republican, he is a Trumper party, let him run on his own. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.