Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

173 Views
Message 1 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again, folks, the President's lawyer's office was raided to get information about a sexual relationship over 10 years ago.

 

AGAIN! FAKE NEWS!!!

What is the "FAKE NEWS!!"?

 

And, the indictments - anything about any Russian collusion? If not, it is obvious that Mueller is all about "Get Trump" and nothing else.  It's obvious that some need to change the channel.

Got it - no answer so go off on a Fox rant.

 

If anyone has anything deeper than "tovarishches", I'd love to see it. Yet you have nothing to support YOUR disinformation.  Do you have more than some cutsey Russian word?? But, so far most posts seem to be an excuse to type idol, hero, treason, etc. without anything about improper actions by the President. And yet you hyjack this topic to rant about an investigation this has been completed yet,  Pathetic! Don't like to see the childish insults brought out do you??


 


All of the inferences and allegations in your posts notwithstanding - the tape(s) and other evidence were properly and lawfully seized by FBI agents under authority of lawful warrant(s) - were examined by a Special Master - were determined to NOT be privileged attorney-client communication - and were properly turned over to the FBI and Mueller's team.

 

When and if what is on the tape(s) is either released, presented as evidence in court proceedings or revealed by Cohen as part of a plea deal - we, the public, may possibly learn what is there...    then again, what's on the tapes may never become known - should the prosecution decide not to use it - and Cohen declines to talk about it...

 

Multiple Kudzus for the highly imaginative unsupportable and unverifiable inferences and allegations - the comic relief is appreciated and welcome...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

184 Views
Message 2 of 46

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again, folks, the President's lawyer's office was raided to get information about a sexual relationship over 10 years ago.

 

AGAIN! FAKE NEWS!!!

What is the "FAKE NEWS!!"?

 

And, the indictments - anything about any Russian collusion? If not, it is obvious that Mueller is all about "Get Trump" and nothing else.  It's obvious that some need to change the channel.

Got it - no answer so go off on a Fox rant.

 

If anyone has anything deeper than "tovarishches", I'd love to see it. Yet you have nothing to support YOUR disinformation.  Do you have more than some cutsey Russian word?? But, so far most posts seem to be an excuse to type idol, hero, treason, etc. without anything about improper actions by the President. And yet you hyjack this topic to rant about an investigation this has been completed yet,  Pathetic! Don't like to see the childish insults brought out do you??


 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

186 Views
Message 3 of 46

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A lawyer's office is raided to get information about a client (a questionable action at least). More distortion......office was raided to get information on the lawyer.  Try reading the warrant.  How do you suppose he was targeted by the Mueller team? FAKE NEWS!!!! The investigator learns of an affair 12 years ago.....more distortion......everyone already knew of the affair.  no distortion - it was 12 years old. So?  The "investigator didn't just learn of the affair as you falsely claim; it's been known for years...so YES, more distortion on YOUR part.......and the possible extortion of the man. By the National Inquirer?  Puh-LEEEEEZE.  extortion was the point   LOL!!! So you falsely claim..... This information is released with no possible intent but to get the "Resistance" all agiggly.  Maybe that was the WH's intent, but it's more likely they wanted to get trump's bumbling the Russian summit(s) off the front page......it won't happen. did the WH release it? Yep. Your point it, pointless.  More at that which makes VERY little sense.....

 

Once again, what is the purpose of the Mueller investigation as those with a brain know, it's to investigate Russian cyber attacks......over 30 indictments, 5 guilty pleas and counting.......any of those pleas related to Russian attacks?  Not yet... and not relevant.   Again, your point is pointless Only to the trump cult.....  but to "get Trump by any means necessary"? Such a lame narrative put out by the far-right extremists and those that support them.....considering the indictments and pleas, what other conclusion could a rational person arrive at??   Given you only know two options in every scenario, I have to question the "rational person" comment.  Let's face it, there has been nothing to date regarding the supposed concern - collusion with Russia in election rigging. The REAL concern, Russian attacks and not what YOU claim it is, is obvious with over 30 indictments and 5 guilty pleas in just over 14 months.....that's over 2 indicments each month....with more to follow.  So far, so good.. Once again - any relation to Russian collusion??  Not yet, we do know they attempted to collude and have lied over and over about it.  However, the two big issues involving Trump have involved sex over a decade ago.  However, several of those in the trump campaign have already been charged with perjury, with probably more to follow.  It's a hoot watching the trump cultists distort the facts and defend their Master; it's what they do.....Once again - any relationship to Russian collusion???  Yes, the many who have said they never met with the Russians.....

 

MICHAEL FLYNN

 

He was charged with lying about conversations with Russia's ambassador to Washington during the transition.

 

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS

 

Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign aide whom the White House has described as a low-level volunteer, became a major figure in Mueller's probe when he pleaded guilty on Oct. 30 to lying to the FBI. Papadopoulos was arrested in July and has been interviewed repeatedly by authorities, according to court documents. After entering his guilty plea, he was ordered not to contact other Trump officials and prohibited from foreign travel. Papadopoulos, in fact, appears to have been the trigger for the whole investigation. In a conversation with an Australian diplomat, Papadopoulos told him he had learned the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails." The conversation was prior to that information becoming public and the diplomat informed U.S. authorities.

 

RICHARD PINEDO
The California man had the misfortune to unwittingly sell bank accounts to Russians meddling in U.S. elections. Richard "Ricky" Pinedo pleaded guilty to using stolen identities to set up bank accounts that were then used by the Russians. The U.S. government acknowledged that Pinedo did not know that he was dealing with Russians. The plea was announced on the same day that Mueller's office charged 13 Russians, including a businessman close to Vladimir Putin, in an elaborate plot to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The federal indictment was the most direct allegation to date of illegal Russian meddling during the campaign.

 

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/Guilty-Pleas-Muellers-Probe--475015953.html


....and the connection to the President???  Any "treason" in that by Mueller's real target?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

204 Views
Message 4 of 46

Also,  thank you Cent, for setting the record straight.  Facts are best.. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

212 Views
Message 5 of 46

Sorry alfredpacker, 

I forgot to mention the fact that it was your post. I am trying to got the 🐶  going to the community share in Asbury Park, NJ.  One has the bag of string beans,  I need to bring. Again, thank you for sharing.. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

215 Views
Message 6 of 46

The tweet about entering the lawyers office  early in the morning yadda,  yadda. Your post below is  so much better.  Thank you  for sharing .. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

221 Views
Message 7 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

Once again, folks, the President's lawyer's office was raided to get information about a sexual relationship over 10 years ago.

 

AGAIN! FAKE NEWS!!!

 

And, the indictments - anything about any Russian collusion? If not, it is obvious that Mueller is all about "Get Trump" and nothing else.  It's obvious that some need to change the channel.

 

If anyone has anything deeper than "tovarishches", I'd love to see it. Yet you have nothing to support YOUR disinformation.  But, so far most posts seem to be an excuse to type idol, hero, treason, etc. without anything about improper actions by the President. And yet you hyjack this topic to rant about an investigation this has been completed yet,  Pathetic!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

222 Views
Message 8 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A lawyer's office is raided to get information about a client (a questionable action at least). More distortion......office was raided to get information on the lawyer.  Try reading the warrant.  How do you suppose he was targeted by the Mueller team? FAKE NEWS!!!! The investigator learns of an affair 12 years ago.....more distortion......everyone already knew of the affair.  no distortion - it was 12 years old. So?  The "investigator didn't just learn of the affair as you falsely claim; it's been known for years...so YES, more distortion on YOUR part.......and the possible extortion of the man. By the National Inquirer?  Puh-LEEEEEZE.  extortion was the point   LOL!!! So you falsely claim..... This information is released with no possible intent but to get the "Resistance" all agiggly.  Maybe that was the WH's intent, but it's more likely they wanted to get trump's bumbling the Russian summit(s) off the front page......it won't happen. did the WH release it? Yep. Your point it, pointless.  More at that which makes VERY little sense.....

 

Once again, what is the purpose of the Mueller investigation as those with a brain know, it's to investigate Russian cyber attacks......over 30 indictments, 5 guilty pleas and counting.......any of those pleas related to Russian attacks?  Not yet... and not relevant.   Again, your point is pointless Only to the trump cult.....  but to "get Trump by any means necessary"? Such a lame narrative put out by the far-right extremists and those that support them.....considering the indictments and pleas, what other conclusion could a rational person arrive at??   Given you only know two options in every scenario, I have to question the "rational person" comment.  Let's face it, there has been nothing to date regarding the supposed concern - collusion with Russia in election rigging. The REAL concern, Russian attacks and not what YOU claim it is, is obvious with over 30 indictments and 5 guilty pleas in just over 14 months.....that's over 2 indicments each month....with more to follow.  So far, so good.. Once again - any relation to Russian collusion??  Not yet, we do know they attempted to collude and have lied over and over about it.  However, the two big issues involving Trump have involved sex over a decade ago.  However, several of those in the trump campaign have already been charged with perjury, with probably more to follow.  It's a hoot watching the trump cultists distort the facts and defend their Master; it's what they do.....Once again - any relationship to Russian collusion???  Yes, the many who have said they never met with the Russians.....

 

MICHAEL FLYNN

 

He was charged with lying about conversations with Russia's ambassador to Washington during the transition.

 

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS

 

Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign aide whom the White House has described as a low-level volunteer, became a major figure in Mueller's probe when he pleaded guilty on Oct. 30 to lying to the FBI. Papadopoulos was arrested in July and has been interviewed repeatedly by authorities, according to court documents. After entering his guilty plea, he was ordered not to contact other Trump officials and prohibited from foreign travel. Papadopoulos, in fact, appears to have been the trigger for the whole investigation. In a conversation with an Australian diplomat, Papadopoulos told him he had learned the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails." The conversation was prior to that information becoming public and the diplomat informed U.S. authorities.

 

RICHARD PINEDO
The California man had the misfortune to unwittingly sell bank accounts to Russians meddling in U.S. elections. Richard "Ricky" Pinedo pleaded guilty to using stolen identities to set up bank accounts that were then used by the Russians. The U.S. government acknowledged that Pinedo did not know that he was dealing with Russians. The plea was announced on the same day that Mueller's office charged 13 Russians, including a businessman close to Vladimir Putin, in an elaborate plot to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The federal indictment was the most direct allegation to date of illegal Russian meddling during the campaign.

 

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/politics/Guilty-Pleas-Muellers-Probe--475015953.html


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

237 Views
Message 9 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

An earlier post in this topic had the words, "The Porn Star just might be the one to take him down after all" and that pretty much sums up not only the raid on the lawyer's office but all of the activities of the Mueller investigation - "Get Trump by whatever means necessary".


Where's the link to verified proof that Mueller said that?

 

What's that? 

 

There's no valid evidence that Mueller ever said that?  

 

Well, well, well...

 

Could moral, ethical, honest, honorable, patriotic American citizens then conclude  that the post content appears to be yet more of the same old, tired, delusional republican/conservative/trump supporter untruthful allegations that are intended to incite and inflame the dim-witted fools, morons and dolts that voted for Putin's subservient PupPet?

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP WAS TAPED - BY HIS OWN FIXER/LAWYER..

246 Views
Message 10 of 46

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

A lawyer's office is raided to get information about a client (a questionable action at least). The investigator learns of an affair 12 years ago and the possible extortion of the man. This information is released with no possible intent but to get the "Resistance" all agiggly.

 

Once again, what is the purpose of the Mueller investigation but to "get Trump by any means necessary"? Let's face it, there has been nothing to date regarding the supposed concern - collusion with Russia in election rigging. However, the two big issues involving Trump have involved sex over a decade ago.


You really need to start following the facts.


Is there something in my post you dispute? If not - why did you post that?

Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors