Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP VISIT TO GREAT BRITAIN IN TROUBLE

Message 1 of 21

I can imagine multiple,British Citizens.mooning donny and the image brings a smile and a laugh.

If the Police arrest the mooners,there will be plenty of others that will pay the fine to get them out of jail

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

I am well aware that America is a melting pot of different cultures from throughout this world.

I have no idea where my Great Grandparents came from.

I communicate with others based on who I am and my beliefs the same as you and others.

Trump is human just like you and me.

He has blood cells similar to you and me

I walk through multiple neighborhoods in the city that I reside in and the connecting cities that are within ten miles from where I reside in

I personally throughout my daily walks have found people who are unconscious and notified the appropriate authorities to assist them.

Trump's view of America is reflected by who he is.

Just like your view of life is reflected by who you are

I am doing what I believe is the best based on my views of life. Each of us see life based on their views.

When others share their point of life with me

I do my best to incorporate their views into my life.

I am a regular contributor to multiple issues on the AARP website.

I say hello and talk to people of various cultures that reside in the city I live in.

Within the week, I am going to stop by The Habitat for Humanity Office near me and ask what I can assist them with.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

@alferdpacker wrote:

The U.K. is not kidding. (Tweet with video) - Democratic Underground

How delightful to see and hear!!

liddle donnie will without a doubt get "mooned" if he shows his face in public anywhere there...

It's only because he deserves it...

The majority of American Citizens will be truly grateful if British Citizens patriotically moon him.  

And Trump ...... well, being Trump and always communicating from that orifice ..... will "moon" them back!

It'll be a huuuuuuge moon ..... the very best!!!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

@roberts258723 wrote:

The United States was created by people like me

Who listen to their own music

Nope ..... The United States was created by immigrants from many nations throughout the world ..... a melting pot of "music" from around the world and not restricted to just one culture as you insinuate.

Instead of pointing out the Human Faults of the President

FAR MORE than just "faults" Robert. You're conflating "faults' with atrocities, racism, bigotry, corruption, misogyny, child predator, sexual assaulter, xenophobia, treason .......

And "human"? .... How is it "human" to take away health care from millions of Americans leaving them to needlessly suffer and die?

No Robert ..... Trump is inhuman!!!!

What are you and others doing to make the United States a Better Place.

Pointing out the atrocities and incapabilities of Trump so that we will hopefully never again have a person like him in the position of POTUS .... and encouraging Trump's immediate removal from Office to "Make America Great Again"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

@alferdpacker—Well heck, AP, I wish the racist fool had never set foot in America, so, yeah, sure can understand how the Brits feel!!

With regard to the comment made in video that trump “isn’t fit to walk in the footsteps of Mandela,” trump isn’t fit to walk in the footsteps of my DOG!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

Not many of the British want him to even set foot in Great Britain... 

UK Parliament speaks out against Trump - YouTube

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

@oceanedge2 wrote:

The majority of American Citizens will be truly grateful if British Citizens patriotically moon him

I already am truly grateful for their words in action, so that is what I am doing, supporting them in their cause to protect themselves from dt' slithering his way into their country.  Such action soon to go viral.  I'm sure.

Go watch the C-Span program on British Prime minster questions in Parliament this week. I have never see such an anti Trump rally. It ran across all parties, and there was no one who would defend him. If he goes my guess is there will be the largest demonstrations against him ever seen. I do not think anyone in the Royal family would even be seen with him. Could be if he goes and all that happens it might wake up some of the people here who think he is ok.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

@roberts258723 wrote:

Hello alferdpacker

I am glad that we were able to communicate about this issue

That is how people grow

Take Care

Bob

The music considered to be originating in this country could not have come into existence without having been descended from - and very heavily influenced by the music of the entire rest of the world.

To assume our music is solely ours is as erroneous as failing to remember that the number system we use - we borrowed from the Arab Culture - as we got  Algebra from the Arabs and multiple other things - all of which are part of the USA...

We are irrefutably an integral part of the rest of the world.

The irrefutable fact that Allah - the God of Islam is one and the same God with YHWH - the God that Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son for - who - it turns out - is Jesus' Father -  just one of thousands of demonstrations of the interconnectedness of everyone everywhere...

alferd packer

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

@ManicProgressive—I couldn’t agree more.  I’m sure Britain can do without a psychopathic, liar, and criminal.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

@roberts258723 wrote:

The United States was created by people like me

Who listen to their own music

Instead of pointing out the Human Faults of the President

What are you and others doing to make the United States a Better Place.

Working to get rid of our President who has mental problems, and is unfit for the office.  What are you doing?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors