Open enrollment for the ACA health insurance marketplace ends Saturday! There's still time to sign up or change your plan.

Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP THE CHUMP VOLUNTEERS TO DO DNA TEST

Message 1 of 14

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@sw71403213 wrote:

You didn’t answer my question.

Tell us All about YOUR PAST.  ☠️☠️☠️

Tell us about yours.

To: ChasKy53

Oh, please, please don't encourage him or her!  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@sw71403213 wrote:

Tell us about yours.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@sw71403213 wrote:

A Native American is an Indian.  Nothing wrong with that remark. I’m 1/16 Cherokee Indian.  Cherokee on both my mother and father’s side.

You all need to get off President Trump’s back and just let him do his job.  You scream, rant, violently protest and cry around saying he’s not doing anything.  How can he get done what he promised with the radical liberals staying on his back??!

Trump the Chump??  Uncalled for.  Lied all his life??  I didn’t realize you knew him personally all his life.  Hmmm...

Soooo, what’s in your closet??  Care to share ALL of your past with Everyone??   I didn’t think so.  🙄🇺🇸🙏🏻

Are you denying all of the lies that fact check proves? Are you denying all of the times he said something captured on video and then denied it or contradicted ted it later. Are you denying that he said ho would give a million to Warren's chosen charity if she had the test and it showed Native American in her DNA? What does a "closet" have to do with this? Trump is a liar, any way you slice it.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

Nctarheel

In my wildest dreams I cannot imagine any president of the United States acting in this manner. Thanks so much for sharing this with me.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

sw7 -You all need to get off President Trump’s back and just let him do his job.

You mean like this, where he constantly changes his mind, makes up new terms, invents 'facts', lies constantly and reminds the country of the many sacrifices he has to make in order to "do his job".

Lydia -  “I’ll only do it if I can test her personally. And that will not be something I enjoy doing, either.”

He has no idea how to do his job.  Effective leaders don't harass, intimidate, call names and make fun of the ones they are charged with leading.  NOT TO MENTION his complete ignorance and disrespect for US rule of law and the Constitution itself.

How can he get done what he promised with the radical liberals staying on his back??!

Yep, it's always someone else's fault.  You may fall for and have pity for the victim charade he plays.  I don't.

Care to share ALL of your past with Everyone??

Goes with the job and if you think he didn't know his entire life would be scrutinized, you're wrong.  Lest you forget, dt has shared his life, in fact made a career of grabbing, groveling, and pushing his way for every bit of publicity he could get.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

Let’s examine your entire past... shall we?? 😎

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

A Native American is an Indian.  Nothing wrong with that remark. I’m 1/16 Cherokee Indian.  Cherokee on both my mother and father’s side.

You all need to get off President Trump’s back and just let him do his job.  You scream, rant, violently protest and cry around saying he’s not doing anything.  How can he get done what he promised with the radical liberals staying on his back??!

Trump the Chump??  Uncalled for.  Lied all his life??  I didn’t realize you knew him personally all his life.  Hmmm...

Soooo, what’s in your closet??  Care to share ALL of your past with Everyone??   I didn’t think so.  🙄🇺🇸🙏🏻

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

Trump the Liar in Chief said that in order to settle the bet, he would have to do the DNA test himself.  He said, “I’ll only do it if I can test her personally. And that will not be something I enjoy doing, either.”

Well, I can guarantee you that SHE wouldn't want him to be within 50 yards of her person!  What a disgusting and typically creepy thought!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

She had a test that PROVED she has a small amount of NATIVE AMERICAN DNA.

Pretty much in line and consistent with the family story line she talked about, six to ten generations back.

It should be noted the charity she chose is 

National Indigenous Women's Resource Center

http://www.niwrc.org/

No surprise Trump welched on the bet, Trump has been a liar and a deadbeat all his life.

Kudos
Views