Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS

NBC just interrupted programming* with a Special Report .... Trump and Melania tested positive for Coronavirus.

* = at approx 1:00 AM ET

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

By Matthew Choi  4 hrs ago

Cleveland reports 11 new Covid cases stemming from debate

Silver Conversationalist

Instant Karma by John Lennon

Instant Karma's gonna get you Gonna knock you right on the head You better get yourself together Pretty soon you're gonna be dead What in the world you thinking of Laughing in the face of love What on earth you tryin' to do It's up to you, yeah you Instant Karma's gonna get you Gonna look you right in the face Better get yourself together darlin' Join the human race How in the world you gonna see Laughin' at fools like me Who in the hell d'you think you are A super star Well, right you are Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun Well we all shine on Ev'ryone come on Instant Karma's gonna get you Gonna knock you off your feet Better recognize your brothers Ev'ryone you meet Why in the world are we here Surely not to live in pain and fear Why on earth are you there When you're ev'rywhere Come and get your share Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun Yeah we all shine on Come on and on and on on on Yeah yeah, alright, uh huh, ah Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun Yeah we all shine on On and on and on on and on Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun Well we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun Yeah we all shine on Like the moon and the stars and the sun

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Esteemed Social Butterfly

potus is at Walter Reed now, slight fever and will be remaining for awhile.

R’s have broken out the masks and gloves, and are accepting Covid as non- hoax.

Contact tracing reports have been released and his donors are being tested, seems they did a meet & Greet mingle before his test came out as positive.

Biden the paranoid mask wearer is virus free, lot to be said for a silly little mask.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Frozenoem wrote:

potus is at Walter Reed now, slight fever and will be remaining for awhile.  Thanks for this update.

R’s have broken out the masks and gloves, and are accepting Covid as non- hoax.  This should be the beginning of a lot of accepting - of truth.

Contact tracing reports have been released and his donors are being tested, seems they did a meet & Greet mingle before his test came out as positive.

Always a silver lining.  He had two donor meets planned for today.  Whew!

Biden the paranoid mask wearer is virus free, lot to be said for a silly little mask.

A ton to be said for simply behaving appropriately and a ton to be said for the trust that (type) of leadership builds.

Understand my opinion of lower case t, remains but, I’ve scattered more cremains of his believers than I care to think of.

WA, TX, KS, and MO friends and partners to favorite fishing spots, if he had just spoken truthfully at the onset, I might be happier at his performance.

*It is what it is, as to my present thoughts on him and the GOP as a whole, I’ll miss my friends but, will deal with in my time.

Thoughts and prayers to numb🥜 and Flotus and all infected souls it’s a heck of a way to go.

Hope he re-considers his ways but, have major doubts.

For the moment reports positive in debate 11 people were merely in charge of setting it up, good thing? Because all in Right and T family ripped off their masks immediately upon entering.

Opinion abiding by AARP rules see *

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Honored Social Butterfly

Don't believe this story because:

• It's FAKE NEWS
  • It's a Democratic Hoax
  • Trump protects himself by injecting bleach
  • If it was true, Trump would immediately take hydroxychloroquine
Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

• It's FAKE NEWS
  • It's a Democratic Hoax

Don't forget "oleandrin"  .... the toxic miracle cure promoted by Trump's buddy and big donor Mike Lindell (The Pillow Guy).

Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

• It's FAKE NEWS
  • It's a Democratic Hoax

Don't forget "oleandrin"  .... the toxic miracle cure promoted by Trump's buddy and big donor Mike Lindell (The Pillow Guy).

A fraud by ANY definition and gives Christians a bad name....

It's a wonder the crosses these frauds wear around their necks don't burn holes through to their spines....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017

@Centristsin2010 

It seems to take 2-days to test positive after becoming infected, up to 10 days for mouth spray to /droplets to be infectious to others, his donors from his country club meet and greet $250,000 per plate seem nervous.

The list of meetings and who seems to have been infected is growing.

I’m going back to Colbert vs the news for awhile. Rather laugh vs scream about now.

💩shoot on whether he can do further debates, as he’s effectively in quarantine and may continue to be infectious on his next debate date.

Froze

Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

NBC just interrupted programming* with a Special Report .... Trump and Melania tested positive for Coronavirus.

Please note that I "scooped" this news at about 12:07am because it was obvious the administration was lying when they said SWAMPY DON and NUDE MODEL MELANIA were "waiting" for their results.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Silver Conversationalist

Hoax!

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Honored Social Butterfly

On a human level I hope Trump and the Flotus recover completely. I believe him to be incompetent but that does not mean I wish him dead or suffering. A mild case of Covid will clear in 2-3 weeks. I hope this is the case. 

Honored Social Butterfly

World leaders react to Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis.

"I would like to express my sincere support in this trying time. I am certain that your energy, optimism and sense of humor will help you to defeat the illness...I sincerely wish you fast and complete recovery." - Vladimir Putin

“Like millions of Israelis, Sara and I are thinking of President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump and wish our friends a full and speedy recovery." - Netanyahu

“Our good wishes for a speedy recovery to our Friends Donald Trump and Melania. Poland and USA will get through the hardships and succeed in fighting COVID19.” - Polish President Andrzej Duda tweeted.boris tweet.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/world-leaders-react-to-trumps-coronavirus-diagnosis/

Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS

Maybe Trump caught covid-19  at some super spreader event while not wearing a mask.  You know, like a Trump rally.  

I wonder what QAnon has to say about this?

Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media.  

However, Trump has always been against wearing a mask, and ridicules people who do, because covid-19 is cover for elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media to do their work. It's all fake news.

So where does Trump fit in now?

Maybe Trump is throwing up a covid-19 smoke screen to confuse the Satanist. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Fake news.
Honored Social Butterfly

@myexper wrote:

Perhaps Trump and his supporters will now understand the need for masks and social distancing!

Doubt if they’ll figure masks out or social distancing. He is the chosen🤮 one.

In east podunk, ME we’re in lockdown again but, even former Trumpsters have figured out masks, Gloves, wipes and and disinfectant sprays rock. With any and all flu shots, pneumonia shots are greatest things since sliced bread.

T&P t, we’re in for fun heading into this election. Time to stock up tomorrow on supplies, AND vaccinations hopefully.

*edit as of today magically even Trumpsters were seen in town wearing masks and carrying wipes. Maybe we WILL survive.

Froze

I was just reading this in the Washington Post.

Looks like there is going to be a whole lotta contact tracing and testing going on.

Playing with the devil.

Social Butterfly

I wish the President and First Lady well, no one should have gotten this virus.

I wish that the contact tracing would be public as to anyone who was in the White House, rallies and contacts would be released. So many press people have been on planes with Trump and Hope Hicks, and so many people at rallies, glad handing and mingling without masks.

I hope they release Mike Pence's status, it's important for a national security.

I hope it teaches Trump humility, and understanding that no one is immune from this disease. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png