Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP SUPPORTERS TAKE A BOW

Message 1 of 32 (29 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
John

Not my numbers John. Human Health Services numbers ... and nothing has changed except who pays. Once you get past the hyperbole, all that's left is.... It's an economic issue.

The only hyperbole in here is what you are posting. It does not matter whose numbers it works the same way with all the numbers. You have not a clue on this subject and show it over and over again. It is an economic issue and I have explained to you what that means. Increased total health care costs.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 32 (49 Views)

afisher wrote:

Fishslayer777 wrote:
The roll back is in line with recent rulings by the Supreme court. "these rules will not affect over 99.9% of the 165 million women in the United States." Senior Health and Human Services (HHS) officials said.

What I'm not sure about is the definition of moral convictions ... but the states are supposed to address that. Not much is gonna change for most people.

Documentation or Propaganda....without the first, assume the second.   

That would indicate that you have documentation to disprove the point. Or maybe not.........

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 32 (66 Views)
@afisher

When no rational argument can be made, reality is avoided, topic dismissed, then all you have left is waste.

Is there something I posted that is disputable? Then dispute it and we'll dig deeper.

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 32 (73 Views)
John

Not my numbers John. Human Health Services numbers ... and nothing has changed except who pays. Once you get past the hyperbole, all that's left is.... It's an economic issue.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 32 (73 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
The roll back is in line with recent rulings by the Supreme court. "these rules will not affect over 99.9% of the 165 million women in the United States." Senior Health and Human Services (HHS) officials said.

What I'm not sure about is the definition of moral convictions ... but the states are supposed to address that. Not much is gonna change for most people.

Documentation or Propaganda....without the first, assume the second.   

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 32 (79 Views)
@NM

Again it's not a woman's issue. You're creating divisiveness where none exists. I'm exercising common sense by seeing the matter clearly ... of which you appear unable to do. You are making this a issue of emotion, however the issue is about who's required or not required to pay, that's all it is.

I can explain it for you but I can't understand it for you.

Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 32 (103 Views)

Amazing.  You people.  Absolutely unreal.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 32 (118 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:
John.... the the "experts" also say... 99.9% won't be affected. If it's that important for people to avoid having children, the costs are not prohibitive.

It's settled by the supreme court. The ACLU should save the money and donate BC pills. to Planned Parenthood

I'm not against birth control.

As I said before to you. You do not understand the subject since your answer makes no sense. It does not matter how many are not affected. Right now no one knows that number for sure ,but lets assume your numbers. In the total work force that is a lot of people. What the experts do know is how not having it will hurt people. They know more health care dollars will be spent treating these people, and their children for years to come. They know what other areas of health care they use will also see increases for treating them, their children and families. They have identified some other medical problems that have a close relationship to them, and what that increased cost will be. The total cost increase they do not know, but they have made projections. We will see over time what happens. The one thing that will happen the total spent on health care will go up. You cover things like birth control because you get a big bang on money saved when people have it and use it. Time will tell what the final total increase is, but we all will pay for it in higher premiums, and Taxes. Might be just a few pennies, or it could be a lot more. To decrease health expenses you do it item by item. Some large like Drugs, some small like this coverage. In the end you can get the total spent on health care down by a lot.

Here is a suggestion for you to add to your closing line. Hate is not a Christian virtue but it is alive and well in far right Christians. (then add the rest.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 32 (144 Views)

MIseker wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzVHjg3AqIQ

The issue is keeping people in poverty..so they cant afford to get out of wage slavery.

62 million wage slaves in poverty because Charlie can't come up with the half buck for a "booty", and of course, none of them can pay for their pill.

You truly do have a dim view of our citizenry.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 32 (155 Views)

MIseker wrote:

mimi0000 wrote:
Is Viagara still paid for in Congressmen's insurance that I pay for???????

you nailed it.

In some prisons too. 

Don't ask; don't tell.