Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP SUPPORTERS EXHIBIT MORE AND MORE CULT BEHAVIOR

Message 1 of 1

Those that support "SPANKY" Trump are seemingly becoming more and more like a CULT.

Here is one reason I say that.

I'll hear "SPANKY" use a phrase or "set of words" one day and then, all of his supporters will be blindly be repeating it in the next day or two.

The word group for this week is "HATERS", "HATE", and "HATRED".

I heard "SPANKY" use it earlier this week. He said "THE HATERS" were dissing the fact that he is meeting with a COLD-BLOODED, EXECUTE OWN FAMILY, IMPRISON HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF POLITICAL PRISONERS type dictator. A dictator as close to HITLER as we have gotten in the last 70 years.

All week, Trump supporters have blindly used all the variations of the word HATE noted above when debating Trump's ill timed diplomatic moves.

This DUNCE of a president doesn't understand that MANY PRESIDENTS have refused to meet with this regime because it gives creditability to the regime. When Kim Jong Un rose to power, one of his political goals was to have a one on one meeting with a United States President and our DUNCE has granted his wish. Now Kim Jong Un has gained the credibility while has given NOTHING in return.

WHAT AN EXCELLENT NEGOTIATOR, "SPANKY" IS. (no wonder he bankrupted so many times).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs