Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP STATED ON TV HE'D SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT IF IF IF

Message 21 of 29

@nctarheel wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:

He stated he'd shut down the Government and be Proud to do it.

How can you be proud? 

Chuck Schumer had INDIVIDUAL-1 licking his boots.

He made INDIVIDUAL-1 repeat 3-4 times that he would shut down the government, which would cause all sorts of ramifications, if he doesn't get his WALL MONEY.

INDIVIDUAL -1 looked like a fool.

Then INDIVIDUAL-1 tried to belittle Pelosi and she too, made him look like a fool.

Schumer did agree that we need border security. The President promised the wall in the campaign. The President said (in effect), "We agree we need it, I promised it - fine, I'll accept responsibility for doing what it takes".

Seems good to me.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 29

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Once again  The Big Bully who can''t get money from Mexico like he promised is going to punish the Ameican People FOR THE WALL.  

How can you be proud? Merry Christmas everyone. As alwasy he blames the Democrats,  who made an offer he refused. It has to be his way, his amount, or a shut down. 

I really am glad I didn't vote for him, and CAN NOT wait until one way or another he is put out of office.  

You go Mueller**************

You say punish the American people.  

I disagree, I see the President working to keep America safe.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 29
angeleyes64

Once again The Big Bully who can''t get money from Mexico like he promised is going to punish the Ameican (sic) People FOR THE WALL.

How can you be proud? Merry Christmas everyone. As alwasy(sic) he blames the Democrats, who made an offer he refused. It has to be his way, his amount, or a shut down.

I really am glad I didn't vote for him, and CAN NOT wait until one way or another he is put out of office.

======================================================

Shame on Trump for wanting to keep our country safe!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 29

Apparently the RW is buying the story that the border is dangerous.   I suppose that they believe that there are all sorts of bad people sneaking into the US.    ALARM RINGS....  oh what wait, what, that was all a dream.   Yep, sorry RW, DHS refused to agree with Donald - perhaps that is why he is firing people - they will not longer lie for him.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday cited the recent apprehension of ten suspected terrorists to bolster his case for building a wall along the southern border, implying that a porous border with Mexico is leaving the country vulnerable to national security threats.

But the Department of Homeland Security, which oversees security and law enforcement at U.S. borders and ports of entry, was unable to provide data to directly substantiate that claim.

DHS would only say that it apprehended, on average, ten “known or suspect[ed] terrorists” per day who attempted to enter the country “by air, sea, or land” from October 2017 through September 2018.

oopsie!   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 29

@afisher wrote:

Oh my, the RW seem to believe that no one is harmed if US shuts down.    That is the true indicator of the ignorance / dystopia...if I am not affected that I don't care who is harmed. 

They must all believe it happens automatically...one has to wonder if the plebes are running around attempting to find the plans that President Obama's Administration developed because of the shutdown that GOP forced back then.   

The "RW" did not make that statement, I did and I didn't say that no one gets harmed.  I did say that it affects me zero. I personally couldn't care less.  Will some people get inconvenienced when federal parks shut down? Probably, and they will make sure that guards are present to insure those that want to enter get punished.

Liberals want open borders, love illegal aliens, love additional crime, and love to block anything that Trump wants.  Conservatives love Trump's promises and the gumption he has to stick to his promises. Build the wall and shut down the government.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 29

Oh my, the RW seem to believe that no one is harmed if US shuts down.    That is the true indicator of the ignorance / dystopia...if I am not affected that I don't care who is harmed. 

They must all believe it happens automatically...one has to wonder if the plebes are running around attempting to find the plans that President Obama's Administration developed because of the shutdown that GOP forced back then.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 29

@angeleyes64 wrote:

How can you be proud? 

Chuck Schumer had INDIVIDUAL-1 licking his boots.

He made INDIVIDUAL-1 repeat 3-4 times that he would shut down the government, which would cause all sorts of ramifications, if he doesn't get his WALL MONEY.

INDIVIDUAL -1 looked like a fool.

Then INDIVIDUAL-1 tried to belittle Pelosi and she too, made him look like a fool.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 29

@angeleyes64 wrote:

Once again  The Big Bully who can''t get money from Mexico like he promised is going to punish the Ameican People FOR THE WALL.  

How can you be proud? Merry Christmas everyone. As alwasy he blames the Democrats,  who made an offer he refused. It has to be his way, his amount, or a shut down. 

I'm not getting punished if he shuts down the Government.  Are you?  Government workers will get some vacation time while the government is closed, they will still get paid, government will not get to waste extra dollars, and then the government will reopen and nobody will notice the difference except Democrats.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP STATED ON TV HE'D SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT IF IF IF

Message 29 of 29

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies