Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP SAYS HE WILL LIE IF THINGS GO WRONG IN 6 MONTHS

Message 1 of 3

Republicans    Conservatives here have already proven that they don't care if he lies.   What that does is make people who are Republicans to decide if they have any morals and ethics left.    

I wonder if they will listen to Cohen when he testifies against Donald.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP SAYS HE WILL LIE IF THINGS GO WRONG IN 6 MONTHS

Message 2 of 3

@angeleyes64 wrote:

He actually admitted on National TV if things don't go as planned  in 6 months, he will admit he was wrong, or maybe not, he'll lied about it.

We all know he'll lie, it was just astonishing, amazing, gratafying, to see him admit it Himself he may lie about it. 

We will never know what the 2 of them discussed in that room together. He can say 1 thing NK can say another, who can we trust. At this point I'm beginnig to wonder if it's NK. Trump has proven he's such a lier. That's the problem when you lie ALL THE TIME, you just never know when they are REALLY telling the truth. So who now would be telling the truth?

Well, he didn't actually say he'd lie.  He did say he might not admit 'he was wrong'.  I guess IF you will not admit to proven error when asked, that's pretty much the same as denying it.  Same thing goes for 'wrong-doing' of another type.  Regardless, that sort of thing is deliberate and that makes it a lie.  Lacks 'candor', so it does.

'The donald' has lied.  It's documented by reliable and reputable sources.  When confronted with that 'fact', he does it again.  A rational person would conclude he will continue to do what he thinks he is entitled to do whenever he wishes. 

That should tell a rational person just what position they occupy in his world view.  That's what you do to an enemy. Actually, 'the enemy' seems to be anybody and everybody other than 'the donald'...IF you happen to disagree out loud.  I think that's accurately stated.

See, I really do think 'the leader of the free world' ought to tell the truth....at the very least to his own people.  I think it is a categorical fact 'the donald' does not and he knows it.

Emmanuel Kant said this about that ethical dilemna..."....one must do only what one can will that all others should do under similar circumstances."  That's a 'categorical imperative'.  That means it takes precedence over just about anything in any way related.  "The Golden Rule", if you want to call it that. 

'The donald' doesn't see YOU as having any importance in his world.  Why do you suppose that is?

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP SAYS HE WILL LIE IF THINGS GO WRONG IN 6 MONTHS

Message 3 of 3

He actually admitted on National TV if things don't go as planned  in 6 months, he will admit he was wrong, or maybe not, he'll lied about it.

We all know he'll lie, it was just astonishing, amazing, gratafying, to see him admit it Himself he may lie about it. 

We will never know what the 2 of them discussed in that room together. He can say 1 thing NK can say another, who can we trust. At this point I'm beginnig to wonder if it's NK. Trump has proven he's such a lier. That's the problem when you lie ALL THE TIME, you just never know when they are REALLY telling the truth. So who now would be telling the truth?

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies