Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP'S WORMED HIS WAY INTO YOUR MINDS

Message 11 of 21

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

He certainly has taken up residence in many weak minded haters. In fact, it's a new form of entertainment...  watching the haters scramble like cockroaches to their keyboards, so they can type something inflammatory. lol

President Trump speaking is like turning on the light inside the dumpster of demoncrats... watch 'em scatter!

The lamestreet media does the same thing... and is still waiting for that "bombshell". 

Actually the haters are the ones that flocked to him and continue supporting him. Proof is in the rise in hate crimes and white supremacist activity since tRump got elected. One of them just hung an effigy of Governor Andy Beshear in Kentucky.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 21

It's obvious that Trump has succeeded in being the center of attention here.  Check the topics ...... few, if any, non-Trump.   He's become an obsession. 

Will we recover from this addiction and post some interesting topics.  

I hope so.

Well it is election season, and this is the most important election of our lives.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:
mimi0000 posted..

It's obvious that Trump has succeeded in being the center of attention here. Check the topics ...... few, if any, non-Trump. He's become an obsession.

I hope so.

=====================================

And you just made Trump the subject of another thread.

Trump is our President so he will be the subject of many treads, just like Obama was. That said you do not have to address threads about Trump....we all have that choice.

Enjoy the holiday and remember what Memorial Day is about.

Yes Trump is our President and he is also our Mob Boss and Dictator.

All should read the current issue of Nat Geo. It has some great articles on WW2 which Hitler was ended as Dictator of Germany.

Look at the interviews with the Germans who fought in WW2. You find one who was an out right supporter of Hitler. Others did not see much wrong with what Hitler was doing and how he governed. That all changed as they look back. They see how wrong they were, and how Hitler destroyed Germany, and a lot of the rest of the world. They now see he was evil.

This will be the same path today's Trump supporters will go through after Trump leaves.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 21
mimi0000 posted..

It's obvious that Trump has succeeded in being the center of attention here. Check the topics ...... few, if any, non-Trump. He's become an obsession.

I hope so.

=====================================

And you just made Trump the subject of another thread.

Trump is our President so he will be the subject of many treads, just like Obama was. That said you do not have to address threads about Trump....we all have that choice.

Enjoy the holiday and remember what Memorial Day is about.
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 21

@williamb39198 wrote:

@mimi0000 

For myself, we need to pay close attention, but at the same time do not show support of his actions or policies. 
We may just need to keep walking it...and to keep him from infecting our minds...always to differentiate between right and wrong, truth or lies. 

We absolutely keep walking because the road leads forward.  I wanted to ignore him but realized not paying close attention is dangerous.  He needs 24/7 surveillance.  It's a good thing he so enjoys publicity, our benefits of evidence for non support of his actions, policies and his despicable character, all due to his inability to "differentiate between right and wrong, truth or lies".  We have been infected.  Neither he nor the virus should proceed unchecked. 

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

Message 16 of 21

Bless your heart

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 21

He certainly has taken up residence in many weak minded haters. In fact, it's a new form of entertainment...  watching the haters scramble like cockroaches to their keyboards, so they can type something inflammatory. lol

President Trump speaking is like turning on the light inside the dumpster of demoncrats... watch 'em scatter!

The lamestreet media does the same thing... and is still waiting for that "bombshell". 

Libs search for the light of day in the dead of night
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 21

Let me say up front, if Trump had truly and fully wormed his way into my mind, I'd be insane by now which I thankfully am not!   No, Trump is more like a rather large constipated bowel which will only be relieved by way of a strong laxative (the November 2020 election) and a hefty push (a landslide Blue Wave).

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 21

@mimi0000 

Great point and observation. Something that we always keep in mind. In 2016, the last 3 and half years, and today, trump hogs the media coverage...plenty of fault to go around, including ourselves and the media. Everything that trump does is a political rally, and he gets lots of free air time. Does the media give him too much slack, or do they still think that he will still change...by now, we know that he will not change, but will only get worse. For the rest of us, how do we pay less attention to what he does, while still paying attention to what he does?

For myself, we need to pay close attention, but at the same time do not show support of his actions or policies. 
There is a fine line between too much and not enough! We may just need to keep walking it...and to keep him from infecting our minds...always to differentiate between right and wrong, truth or lies. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 21

I share the general revulsion to the lies Toad is telling and that his worshipers are following, BUT this might be the best way to expurgate toad and his enablers come November.

Soccer Moms, Seniors and actual Christians are getting deluged with proof Toad is a psychopathic moron who is happy to kill 100,000+ Americans to preserve the Dow Jones Average, and put children, those who attend church and the elderly most at risk.

His stupidity is now so glaringly obvious he'll be left with the 26% who think its great to have a ToadPOTUS who's dumber than they are and the 10% who will vote for any racist in the race..

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors