TRUMP'S TROJAN HORSE

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP'S TROJAN HORSE

Message 21 of 37

Yeah Tex I want alot of kudo's. Don't take this serious , Just sit back and do nothing , until it's too late.

Say it aint so - my Social Security was cut in half , but Trump promised to protect it !!!

So many Hillary Haters Bamboozled !

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 37

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Not everyone reads ALL the forums Tex.

As such, multiple posting of something relative to Social Security, an enormous concern for ALL seniors, makes tremendous sense and does not warrant your criticism.

--

No kidding.  If a person is looking for a particular topic they aren't going to go to a forum that is full of someone following a poster around with nonsensical arguments.  Besides you did read the post where the poster was confused by the proliferation of the same topic and posts on different forums?

Does nothing to change the fact that Social Security is a major concern for all seniors and its concern should not be muffled.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 37

@pc6063 wrote:

RE: multiple cross postings--Sounds  to me like the original poster is very concerned about the loss of Social Security benefits and wants to alert as many people as possible.  The more people who  know about this, the better so that representatives can be called in an effort to block another of Trump's disasterous and vicious attacks on the American people.

You know, pc6063, I am all for people being informed but these type of postings are one sided, don't give the full picture and are more propaganda type post.

We need to give people the whole story and then let them decide for themselves.

In the last few months, several pieces of legislation on Social Security have been posted and discussed - at least by me. 

What's the difference in the proposals?

How much would using the CPI-E instead of the CPI-W change the COLA for seniors.

How much would using the C-CPI-U instead of the CPI -W change the COLA for seniors especially if it was completely phased out (NO COLA) for those above a certain MAGI?

Do you have an open mind in order to evaluate certain proposals?  Or is the "R" or "D" or even the "I" all the proof you need to form an opinion?

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 37

@myexper wrote:

As such, multiple posting of something relative to Social Security, an enormous concern for ALL seniors, makes tremendous sense and does not warrant your criticism.

--

No kidding.  If a person is looking for a particular topic they aren't going to go to a forum that is full of someone following a poster around with nonsensical arguments.  Besides you did read the post where the poster was confused by the proliferation of the same topic and posts on different forums?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 37

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@GailL1 wrote:

But the post are over there too.

I'm getting confused as to which one or more than one under which I am having a conversation -

I think the SAME conversation.  Drives me a little crazy !

Wild and Crazy Emoticon Stock Photo & Stock Images | Bigstock

--

Of course that's the reason the conversation should be carried on  under the appropriate topic and on the appropriate forum instead of basically spamming other forums.

The duplicate post get read over on the SS Board but there are few, if any, at all, post - definitely not a "discussion" - Sory, TxGrandpa2, the P & CE Board is really the only one that gets any discussion traffic - at least on this sort of subject.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 37

@pc6063 wrote:

RE: multiple cross postings--Sounds  to me like the original poster is very concerned about the loss of Social Security benefits and wants to alert as many people as possible.  The more people who  know about this, the better so that representatives can be called in an effort to block another of Trump's disasterous and vicious attacks on the American people.

--

Of course and that's the reason it should have been posted in the appropropriate forum so they would be aware of it instead of burying it among mudane political arguments.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 37

@GailL1 wrote:

I'm getting confused as to which one or more than one under which I am having a conversation -

--

Of course that's the reason the conversation should be carried on  under the appropriate topic and on the appropriate forum instead of basically spamming other forums.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 37

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Cross-posting both here and in the Social Security forum with over six topics in that forum. 

Why is this a concern Tex?

--

The posts are redundant with the cross-posting mexper. 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 37

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 37

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@byrondennis wrote:

It's OK to be concerned but screen scraping the same stuff (basically a very undefined AP story) under 15 different headlines is a little odd. 

-- My opinion for one to get answers is to post it in a forum where one could get answers and support instead of a political environment where it's more politics. And flooding the site with the same topic is counter-productive. Actually the moderators should move topics to the proper forum.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors