Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP'S MOCKERY OF THE MILITARY IS GETTING OLD

Message 1 of 10

LydiaN586309,

Trump is just so disrespectful to our Brave man and woman. I agree with your assessment of him and his followers.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

As with the issues of abortion and gun rights and immigration, Trump uses the military as one of his talking points to keep his supporters in line and to remain in their good graces.  For Trump is a man who "uses" things and people to get whatever it is that he ultimately wants.  He has no real or legitimate conviction about anything except where there is a benefit to himself.

So whether he is dodging a the draft five times, or feigning disability due to bone spurs, or sending 5, 000 or 15,000 troops to the border as if declaring war or if he's calling the troops via phone to wish them Happy Thanksgiving all while talking about himself and his great accomplishments (NOT), Trump is "working" his schemes to gain some advantage that will solidify his position and/or increase his net worth.  In that, he is making a mockery of our military as just another "thing" to be used to further the Trump agenda.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

I just can't believe that Trump didn't want our Military votes counted. Boy, that's a new low even for him. But as our President and their commander and chief, just wrong

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Yep, he suggested that active and retired members of our military that are serving over seas should not have their votes counted.

trump supporters ignore this. trump supporters ignore anything negative about trump and never criticize him.

That Trump Supporters ignore this is not surprising because they have to ignore so many things that would normally weigh on their conscience in order to support this man without character.

What does surprise me is that so many military and former military supported this phony con man.

With all the actions he's taken recently to the detriment of those in the military; some still listen to the insincere lies that emanate from his mouth.

That is changing though.

By the end of the next two years, he may have lost all support from those in the military.

I know several of my military friends have lost interest in him serving a second term already.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@nctarheel wrote:

And the worst mocking of our military yet by this piece of crap president.............

HE EVEN SUGGESTED THAT ABSENTEE BALLOTS FROM VETERANS NOT BE COUNTED IN THE MIDTERM ELECTION!!!!!!

Yep, he suggested that active and retired members of our military that are serving over seas should not have their votes counted.

trump supporters ignore this. trump supporters ignore anything negative about trump and never criticize him.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

And the worst mocking of our military yet by this piece of crap president.............

HE EVEN SUGGESTED THAT ABSENTEE BALLOTS FROM VETERANS NOT BE COUNTED IN THE MIDTERM ELECTION!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

I can't believe any VETERAN or ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY can seriously consider another term for a man that DISRESPECTS the UNIFORM  as he does.

His insincere utterances that feign respect for the MILITARY are but jetsam and flotsam.

All in the MILITARY are becoming quickly aware of it.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@john258 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

Why those in the military voted for DONALD TRUMP can only be attributed TRUMP'S ability to "PULL THE WOOL OVER PEOPLE'S EYES".

Those eyes are seeing much clearer now because they have seen:

(1) Trump dissing MCCAIN after his death and DISRESPECTING him by raising the flags to FULL STAFF at the White House even before he was buried.

(2) His bashing of GOLD STAR families, accusing one of not being patriotic and making light of the other's loss of their son.

(3) Making light of the gift of a PURPLE HEART, saying that "I always wanted to get the PURPLE HEART" "This was much easier".

(4) The Military parade idiocy.

(5) Using DEAD SOLDIERS on Memorial Day to tout his perceived accomplishments.

(6) Using a phone call to troops in war zones at Thanksgiving, again, to tout his perceived accomplishments.

(7) Using troops for political purposes on the border.

But here is what TRUMP has really done for the military:

(A) Instituted a hiring freeze in FEDERAL GOVERNMENT which seriously hurt Veteran Employment Opportunities.

(B) Not all Vets are covered by the VA Healthcare System, Trump's attacks on other Healthcare has seriously affected many, many Veterans.

(C) Deep cuts in DISABILITY SUPPORT programs will adversely affect Veterans.

(D) Deep cuts in SNAP are affecting Veterans and their families.

(E) And, of course, there's Veteran Homelessness. Having been addressed by THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, it was reduced, year after year, from 2010 to 2016. In 2017, due to TRUMP'S POLICIES, it increased for the first time since 2010.

With eyes now WIDE OPEN, Veterans support for TRUMP is waning at an alarming pace for him.

Even Retired General Wesley Clark, former NATO SUPREME COMMANDER, says Trump's support in the military is shrinking day after day.

It's about time.

So, my VETERAN FRIENDS, see what TRUMP has done for you and not himself, with eyes wide open.

https://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson/watch/former-general-president-trump-is-losing-support-among-mi...

Go look at what Trump said to the military commanders during his phone call to wish them and their troops a happy holiday. It was all the nonsense you hear at his rallies. He has mental problems and is unfit to be President.

I wouldn't go breaking out the Champagne just yet - Military members are conditioned like Pavlov's Dogs to follow the Chain of Command..........................their respect is for the Position of Commander & Chief - the Presidency.................................I had to serve under Johnson & Nixon.......................I didn't vote for either of them!

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@nctarheel wrote:

Why those in the military voted for DONALD TRUMP can only be attributed TRUMP'S ability to "PULL THE WOOL OVER PEOPLE'S EYES".

(1) Trump dissing MCCAIN after his death and DISRESPECTING him by raising the flags to FULL STAFF at the White House even before he was buried.

(2) His bashing of GOLD STAR families, accusing one of not being patriotic and making light of the other's loss of their son.

(3) Making light of the gift of a PURPLE HEART, saying that "I always wanted to get the PURPLE HEART" "This was much easier".

(6) Using a phone call to troops in war zones at Thanksgiving, again, to tout his perceived accomplishments.

(A) Instituted a hiring freeze in FEDERAL GOVERNMENT which seriously hurt Veteran Employment Opportunities.

(B) Not all Vets are covered by the VA Healthcare System, Trump's attacks on other Healthcare has seriously affected many, many Veterans.

(E) And, of course, there's Veteran Homelessness. Having been addressed by THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, it was reduced, year after year, from 2010 to 2016. In 2017, due to TRUMP'S POLICIES, it increased for the first time since 2010.

With eyes now WIDE OPEN, Veterans support for TRUMP is waning at an alarming pace for him.

Even Retired General Wesley Clark, former NATO SUPREME COMMANDER, says Trump's support in the military is shrinking day after day.

It's about time.

So, my VETERAN FRIENDS, see what TRUMP has done for you and not himself, with eyes wide open.

https://www.msnbc.com/hallie-jackson/watch/former-general-president-trump-is-losing-support-among-mi...

Go look at what Trump said to the military commanders during his phone call to wish them and their troops a happy holiday. It was all the nonsense you hear at his rallies. He has mental problems and is unfit to be President.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP'S MOCKERY OF THE MILITARY IS GETTING OLD

Message 10 of 10

It's about time.

Kudos
Views
Replies