Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: TRUMP'S MENTAL DISORDERS

Message 11 of 44

@KidBoy2 wrote:
MsStretch posted..

This BS and babbling is why I don't... cannot listen to the press briefings. Wishy-washy IMPOTUS is incapable of making a decision. "We'll see." "I'll make a decision soon." "We're looking at that." Geez! It drives me crazy!

And now he's bringing up opening the country too early again?! *sighs* Seriously, does he think the majority of people are dumb enough to go to church on Easter just because he says it's OK because these are special days? What? God will forgive them and won't smite them from the coronavirus? If they are dumb enough, shame on them.

He's a moron.

====================================================

"incapable of making a decision" Not true..
No .....quite "true" KidBoy2!
Trump's constant "We'll see." "I'll make a decision soon." "We're looking at that." clearly shows that Trump is truly "incapable of making decisions!

he makes many of they every day.
What to watch on TV, how many KFC wings to order, how many rounds of golf to play are not presidential decisions!

"Geez! It drives me crazy!" If you do not listen you should not go crazy.
Not listening is like trying to not look at an accident. And Trump's presidency is an accident always looking to happen!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP'S MENTAL DISORDERS

Message 12 of 44

One of the staunchest characteristics of CULT BEHAVIOR is the members are personally offended by any critciism of their Supreme Leader. As a result, they get very angy and emotional when their leader absorbs criticism. 

Remember, inside the cult, no criticism of their leader is allowed.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 44
MsStretch posted..

This BS and babbling is why I don't... cannot listen to the press briefings. Wishy-washy IMPOTUS is incapable of making a decision. "We'll see." "I'll make a decision soon." "We're looking at that." Geez! It drives me crazy!

And now he's bringing up opening the country too early again?! *sighs* Seriously, does he think the majority of people are dumb enough to go to church on Easter just because he says it's OK because these are special days? What? God will forgive them and won't smite them from the coronavirus? If they are dumb enough, shame on them.

He's a moron.

====================================================

"incapable of making a decision" Not true...he makes many of they every day.

"Geez! It drives me crazy!" If you do not listen you should not go crazy.

Have a good day.
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 44

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
I see a lot of blind hate from the left that does not have a thing to do with the job he is doing... talk about beyond reason.

At his job today....

He also discussed the possibility of opening churches for Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday services.

"I brought it up before, I said maybe we could allow special for churches, maybe we could talk about it, maybe we could allow them with great separation outside on Easter Sunday. I don't know, it's something we should talk about," Trump said, while allowing he'll be watching church services on a laptop the next two weeks.

What is "beyond reason" is his inability to simply say all should watch church services on line.  Palm Sunday is tomorrow - any guidance you see there at all Kid?  What is he afraid of by telling people to StayHome!  He doesn't get a pass for I don't know, it's something we should talk about,"

His stupidity, indecision, lack of leadership skills and responsibility avoidance while everyday babbling nonsense will cause more deaths, not prevent them.

The president added on the shutdown, "We cannot let this continue," and said at some point a decision will have to be made.

"Because you know, at a certain point, you'll lose more people this way through all of the problems caused, than you will with what we're doing right now," Trump said of the lockdowns in place across most of the country. "What we're doing right now, I think is going to be very successful, but you know what? I don't know. We have a big decision to make at a certain point. OK? We have a big decision to make. We went this extra period of time, but I said it from the beginning, the cure cannot be worse than the problem itself."

What "big decision" does he have to make - save lives or pack the sports arenas again?  Do you know what the heck he's talking about?  Extra "period of time" - yes, no, maybe?   Pathetic.  He STILL does not comprehend the FACT, the virus sets the time line.
All in all, it's pretty ugly watching this rat caught in a maze scrambling to find the exit.  In November he'll be released but it's entirely possible he won't even make it to that finish line. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-discusses-opening-country-coronavirus-peaks-areas/story?id=699...

This BS and babbling is why I don't... cannot listen to the press briefings.  Wishy-washy IMPOTUS is incapable of making a decision.  "We'll see."  "I'll make a decision soon."  "We're looking at that."  Geez!  It drives me crazy!

And now he's bringing up opening the country too early again?!  *sighs*  Seriously, does he think the majority of people are dumb enough to go to church on Easter just because he says it's OK because these are special days?  What?  God will forgive them and won't smite them from the coronavirus?  If they are dumb enough, shame on them.

He's a moron.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 44

@KidBoy2 wrote:
LydiaN586309 posted..

And @CriticalThinking, how can so many so-called Christian/religious people who claim to follow the moral edicts of The Bible and Christ, endorse and blindly follow such a corrupt and sordidly amoral man as Trump?

Is it a case of the blind leading the blind!? Or have Trumper's plunged the knife in their own eyes, by choice, as if possessed by a force beyond their control? Their loyalty to this flawed and soiled man is absolutely beyond reason!

=======================================================

"blindly follow such a corrupt and sordidly amoral man as Trump?"

"Their loyalty to this flawed and soiled man is absolutely beyond reason!"

I do not think what you post is true.
It's quite "true" and factual KidBoy2!

I see a lot of blind hate from the left that does not have a thing to do with the job he is doing... talk about beyond reason.
Wrong KidBoy2.... "what you see" are facts from intelligent well informed Americans who point out that Trump has no idea as to what he is doing ..... other than praising himself for the work of others!

Watch Trump stand ever day and inform, with the task force, you see that Trump is sharp .... he takes questions and answers them.
Wrong again KidBoy2 .... Trump insults the people who ask him hard ball questions demanding to know what is going on!
Trump also contradicts his own team adding confusion for ALL Americans!

With the crises we are going through its sad that so many are attacking our President.
And wrong yet again KidBoy2. Actually it's "sad" that Trump attacks so many people who want to know what is going on and demanding a competent leader who will not lie to them as Trump does!

We are all in this.
Except for Trump who has excluded himself by professing that "he has no responsibility at all"!

I lived during WW2. No one questioned what FDR did, even locking up our Japanese citizens. But that said we did not have the internet, instant news, many news outlets, TV, etc.
You also "did not have" an incompetent self serving moron in the White House who constantly praises himself while lying to the American people!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 44

@KidBoy2 wrote:

At his job today....

He also discussed the possibility of opening churches for Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday services.

"I brought it up before, I said maybe we could allow special for churches, maybe we could talk about it, maybe we could allow them with great separation outside on Easter Sunday. I don't know, it's something we should talk about," Trump said, while allowing he'll be watching church services on a laptop the next two weeks.

What is "beyond reason" is his inability to simply say all should watch church services on line.  Palm Sunday is tomorrow - any guidance you see there at all Kid?  What is he afraid of by telling people to StayHome!  He doesn't get a pass for I don't know, it's something we should talk about,"

His stupidity, indecision, lack of leadership skills and responsibility avoidance while everyday babbling nonsense will cause more deaths, not prevent them.

The president added on the shutdown, "We cannot let this continue," and said at some point a decision will have to be made.

"Because you know, at a certain point, you'll lose more people this way through all of the problems caused, than you will with what we're doing right now," Trump said of the lockdowns in place across most of the country. "What we're doing right now, I think is going to be very successful, but you know what? I don't know. We have a big decision to make at a certain point. OK? We have a big decision to make. We went this extra period of time, but I said it from the beginning, the cure cannot be worse than the problem itself."

What "big decision" does he have to make - save lives or pack the sports arenas again?  Do you know what the heck he's talking about?  Extra "period of time" - yes, no, maybe?   Pathetic.  He STILL does not comprehend the FACT, the virus sets the time line.
All in all, it's pretty ugly watching this rat caught in a maze scrambling to find the exit.  In November he'll be released but it's entirely possible he won't even make it to that finish line. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-discusses-opening-country-coronavirus-peaks-areas/story?id=699...

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 44
LydiaN586309 posted..

And @CriticalThinking, how can so many so-called Christian/religious people who claim to follow the moral edicts of The Bible and Christ, endorse and blindly follow such a corrupt and sordidly amoral man as Trump?

Is it a case of the blind leading the blind!? Or have Trumper's plunged the knife in their own eyes, by choice, as if possessed by a force beyond their control? Their loyalty to this flawed and soiled man is absolutely beyond reason!

=======================================================

"blindly follow such a corrupt and sordidly amoral man as Trump?"

"Their loyalty to this flawed and soiled man is absolutely beyond reason!"

I do not think what you post is true.

Watch Trump stand ever day and inform, with the task force, you see that Trump is sharp .... he takes questions and answers them.

With the crises we are going through its sad that so many are attacking our President. We are all in this.

I lived during WW2. No one questioned what FDR did, even locking up our Japanese citizens. But that said we did not have the internet, instant news, many news outlets, TV, etc.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 44

@easyed598 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

CT posted-Intelligent people see the array of mental disorders which are obvious to anyone with an objective point of view.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What is your objective point of view of Joe Biden who had a 10 minute appearance on the VIEW?-------
Biden on Coronavirus: 'We Have to Take Care of the Cure -- That Will Make the Problem Worse No Matte...

Lets start with the fact that well over 150 Mental Health experts have signed the letter warning us about Trump and his mental problems some time ago. We have heard people who were close to him tell us the same thing (example the author of his book Art of the Deal). We know in the early days he was in office there were calls for use of the Constitution to remove him due to mental health, and even the start of probes by some govt. dept. Trump has mental problems and always has per the experts. Now you want to use a story from a right wing Bannon paper as gospel. That paper never printed the truth period. This is a distraction from the real issue Trump and mental problems. He has them and should get treatment now. That means he leaves office and the country will be alot better off. Here is an idea. Get rid of the VP also and have the country run by an office of President till Feb. 2021. That Office would be headed by the 3 living ex Presidents (Clinton, Bush, Obama) plus Colin Powell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOL- I wonder if this nonsense will continue after Trump wins re-election in November.

The "nonsense" will end after Trump is voted out of office and his criminal reign of incompetence ends in January. Trump will then be too busy in court facing numerous criminal charges to do any further damage to our country.

Just finished watching a documentary on Teddy Roosevelt and was amazed how similar Trump is to him.

The only other historic leader that Trump is "similar" to is Hitler!

Teddy went down as one of the most famous and memorable  President{Mount Rushmore} . (as will Trump)   

No way!!! 

If Trump were to be memorialized, it would be on Mount Trashmore .... a common name for city dumps!

BTW-If you think 150 Doctors think he  is mentally unfit for office , I wonder what they must be thinking about Crazy Joe.

Wonder no more easyed598 ..... ALL intelligent and well informed Americans know Biden to be completely fit for the office of POTUS as opposed to Trump who is only fit to be the shoveler behind parade horses!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 44

@MsStretch wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Just finished watching a documentary on Teddy Roosevelt and was amazed how similar Trump is to him. Teddy went down as one of the most famous and memorable  President{Mount Rushmore} . (as will Trump) 

Speak bigly and carry a soft stick? 

With Trump it's rant rabid manure and carry boots for when he has to walk his rants back!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 44

What is really concerning is to see how trump has pulled his supporters down to his level and has severely lowered the standards of a third of the Nation. 
trump supporters try to tell us how trump has an aura of greatness around him...what I see is an air of foul smells, remembering that everything trump touches dies...and we are seeing that happen wth the virus...trump has put his touch on it, and unfortunately on all that it has affected...he owns it!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 9 – Coronavirus Event

1 p.m. ET - Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors