Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 44

@john258 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

CT posted-Intelligent people see the array of mental disorders which are obvious to anyone with an objective point of view.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What is your objective point of view of Joe Biden who had a 10 minute appearance on the VIEW?-------
Biden on Coronavirus: 'We Have to Take Care of the Cure -- That Will Make the Problem Worse No Matte...

Lets start with the fact that well over 150 Mental Health experts have signed the letter warning us about Trump and his mental problems some time ago. We have heard people who were close to him tell us the same thing (example the author of his book Art of the Deal). We know in the early days he was in office there were calls for use of the Constitution to remove him due to mental health, and even the start of probes by some govt. dept. Trump has mental problems and always has per the experts. Now you want to use a story from a right wing Bannon paper as gospel. That paper never printed the truth period. This is a distraction from the real issue Trump and mental problems. He has them and should get treatment now. That means he leaves office and the country will be alot better off. Here is an idea. Get rid of the VP also and have the country run by an office of President till Feb. 2021. That Office would be headed by the 3 living ex Presidents (Clinton, Bush, Obama) plus Colin Powell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOL- I wonder if this nonsense will continue after Trump wins re-election in November. Just finished watching a documentary on Teddy Roosevelt and was amazed how similar Trump is to him. Teddy went down as one of the most famous and memorable  President{Mount Rushmore} . (as will Trump)    BTW-If you think 150 Doctors think he  is mentally unfit for office , I wonder what they must be thinking about Crazy Joe.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 44

@LouLit01 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

CT posted-Intelligent people see the array of mental disorders which are obvious to anyone with an objective point of view.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What is your objective point of view of Joe Biden who had a 10 minute appearance on the VIEW?-------
Biden on Coronavirus: 'We Have to Take Care of the Cure -- That Will Make the Problem Worse No Matte...

Lets start with the fact that well over 150 Mental Health experts have signed the letter warning us about Trump and his mental problems some time ago. We have heard people who were close to him tell us the same thing (example the author of his book Art of the Deal). We know in the early days he was in office there were calls for use of the Constitution to remove him due to mental health, and even the start of probes by some govt. dept. Trump has mental problems and always has per the experts. Now you want to use a story from a right wing Bannon paper as gospel. That paper never printed the truth period. This is a distraction from the real issue Trump and mental problems. He has them and should get treatment now. That means he leaves office and the country will be alot better off. Here is an idea. Get rid of the VP also and have the country run by an office of President till Feb. 2021. That Office would be headed by the 3 living ex Presidents (Clinton, Bush, Obama) plus Colin Powell.

Pardon me. I thought I was in the United States where the Constitution dictates; Vice-President, Speaker of the House, president pro tempore of the Senate, after that I think it's Secretary of State?

So get rid of IMPOTUS and Pence, and the president would be Madame Pelosi. 😄

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 44

It is great to see someone point out that in the USA our Constitution dictates what we do, and it did until 3 years ago. Trump has been changing that so he replaces the Constitution. Lets see what he did today to further put our Constitution in the trash can of history. 1. This evening he fired the IG who followed the law and reported a whistleblower complaint to Congress which the house impeached him for, and the Senate refused to hold the type of trial for Trump our Constitution called for. 2. Some time ago Trump told us that the election this Nov. should be cancelled. Today he told us there should be no mail in vote, and all should have to go to a polling place and present a voter ID car with your picture on it, and even then would not say there would be an election in Nov.  Right now we are very close to no election, and I will say again if Trump thinks he will loose there will be none. 3. We hear complaints from people living along the border that workers building the border wall in NM, and AZ are helping to spread the virus by not following CDC guideline's. There is some of this new wall being built with money stolen from the military by Trump.

Yes Trump has not stopped taking over a dictator due to a small thing like the virus hurting a lot of people. He just uses it on his march to being a full Dictator. The Constitution means nothing to Trump so if you want it to apply then the number one issue is stop Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 44

Actually, I think that a large part of our electorate has a mental disorder or tRump would never have gotten into the White House.

Biden/Harris 2020 !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 44

@john258 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Pardon me. I thought I was in the United States where the Constitution dictates; Vice-President, Speaker of the House, president pro tempore of the Senate, after that I think it's Secretary of State?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 44

@easyed598 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 44

@easyed598 wrote:

Only the mentally disorder Trump haters actually believe the topic. Trump can stand and carry on  informative speeches for 2 hours. Biden can`t talk for 5 minutes without rambling and having at least one gaffe. Sorry Dems- You are stuck with him.

First of all, despite there being a whole lotta folks who seriously dislike Trump, I would venture to say very few actually "hate" the man even though they may hate the stuff that he says and does.  In fact, being a progressive, I sense more hatred coming from the conservatives here on this board and in general than anything else.

However, even though Mr. tRump can stand and struggle through his ghost-written speeches and then blather on about the wonderfulness of himself, he cannot get through any talk, rally, or presentation without a boat load of misinformation and an abundance of lies.  But then again, in the mind of Trumpers, a lie from the mouth of Trump is the truth and the truth from any other source is, to them, a lie. 

And that's the truth!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 44

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 44

As I keep repeating, Trump World is an alternate reality bubble where the truth and facts do not exist.  Members of Trump World bellieve everything Fox and Trump tell them. 

Intelligent people see the array of mental disorders which are obvious to anyone with an objective point of view.

One of our forum members believed the lie that Trump built news walls on the Mexican border. I'm LOL and so sorry he refuses to do is own research. But they don't care about the truth.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 44

Only the mentally disorder Trump haters actually believe the topic. Trump can stand and carry on  informative speeches for 2 hours. Biden can`t talk for 5 minutes without rambling and having at least one gaffe. Sorry Dems- You are stuck with him.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, September 17 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams