Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP'S BUNGLED PULL-OUT FROM SYRIA

Message 1 of 21

@RodCannon wrote:

I couldnt believe it when I saw that facebook post from (amac) Association of Mature American Citizens saying AARP was leaning left so I had to log in and see for myself. I found your anti trump fake news

I.E. .... Facts that dispel your beliefs about Trump.

and decided to leave the AARP and go with an organization that supports our president and reports the good our president is doing

I.E. ..... reports on what you'd like to believe rather than reports based on real facts!

rather then be part of an orginaziiton thats out of touch with the the majority of older Americans. My advice for anyone my age is turn off the new and listen to the debates and the decide. We all know the media is brainwashing us and has been for years.

Not ALL the media .... just Fox News!

In summary, your post seems to say that anyone who refuses to look the other way on Trump's vile, treasonous unconstitutional actions and refuses to be fooled by Trump and the likes of Fox News, is "brainwashed".

Actually RodCannon, known facts clearly indicate that it's the other way around. Trump supporters who continually look the other way on Trump's vile, criminal, unconstitutional actions and deny facts are the gullible "brainwashed" people you seek to identify .... aka, the Trump cult!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

@williamb39198 wrote:

Bungled does not even begin to describe trump's actions...how about dictatorial and UnAmerican. 
But, let's ask a question of trump, if we have no people overseeing what is taking place, and trump says everything is going great, who is he getting his information from? American sources?

Or turkey, syria, and russia?  

And I recall this from his appearance this morning, he said that he spoke with a Kurdish leader who praised him for doing such a great job for the Kurds?

Does this sound a little wacky to anyone else!

Sounds like a massive blatant lie by Trump!

Next thing will be Trump saying that the Kurds want him to receive the Nobel Peace Prize!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I truly do not believe that we have the entire true story as to why American troops were removed from Ukraine or Syria. I believe on that phone call with Turkey, Trump was told that he must get out or not only would the Kurds be bombed and killed, but also our troops. I do not believe that this was the free-willed decision of President Trump. I believe he was responding to orders from either Turkey or Turkey and ultimately Russia.

The other part to this whole fiasco is this question, "Did he not state that he was bringing the troops home."  Again, he has lied. As now they're being moved about the Middle East like vagabonds. And now today I guess they have their new marching orders to protect the oil. The Kurds for oil. So as it has been for decades, America trades lives for money.

I believe the Russians told Trump to get out of the way ...... just as they did with Venezuela.

And Trump obeyed the Russians in both instances as the Russians (and Saudis) are backing up billions in loans for Trump from  the infamous Deutsche Bank ..... plus Mother Russia holds the Golden Girls video!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

Donald got played from the beginning and he attempted to say it was a win for US....up until he was told that the US troops were in danger.   So he sent his BFF to Turkey to plead with them to let the US troops escape and then all would be well and his followers bobble headed their approval.

EXCEPT - he want the Oil that the Kurds own.    He then decided his 'best option" was to move the displaced US troops to Iraq....they gave Donald 4 days to get out of their country , which is where he it attempting to say he is protecting Kurdish oil.     

With Donald, it is easy, it is never about people, he doesn't give two hoots about people, it is all about money....as he campaigned - he remains angry that US was "stiffed" for not getting access to all of Iraq's oil.     Perhaps his ignoble followers are blinded to reality:   Follow the Money

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

My first thought when I read "bungled pullout" was of the two mini-dotards Smiley Wink

I think this will turn into a monarchy or worse if not ended soon; the more time he has the more damage...

An MLB umpire posted he would buy an AR if this one is impeached; how more grass roots can it get?

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

KidBoy2:   I believe that was what voters wanted when then they elected Trump.

I hope those same voters are happy when ISIS regroups because what Trump did was throw them a lifeline.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

@myexper wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
TRUMP'S PULL-OUT FROM SYRIA

==========================================

I believe that was what voters wanted when then they elected Trump.

Betray our allies and have them annihilated ....?

No ........ NOT all voters KidBoy2.  Just Trump supporters!

And release enemy terrorists?  Support a chicken-feces draft dodger? That's what the minority of voters wanted, indeed! Those uneducated voters....

Uneducated Voted For Trump 

Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Stupid 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21
john 258 posted...

No AARP is not leaning left.

============================================

Wrong again.

AARP is left and they like many on the left are for the "something for nothing" like many on the left.

Get real and you will see how left they are...they have never seen a government give away program they did not go for.

FYI..

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/letters/aarp-a-left-wing-partisan-organization/

Lately I have noticed that AARP has been advertising heavily. They are asking senior citizens to call Sen. Dean Heller to oppose the proposed GOP health care plan.

Well, I was once a member of AARP. About six or seven years ago, I canceled my membership because at that time they were pushing and promoting Obamacare. They were telling us how good this plan was for us seniors, better than apple pie. We know what happened, right? But why was AARP pushing it? Because the president of the AARP was in bed with the Obama administration.

I think that AARP started as a good organization for seniors, but it has become too political and they have too many money-hungry officers who are more interested in their futures than in the future of the American seniors. We seniors, specially the Baby Boomers, need to read up and research before we support any program being promoted by AARP.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

Bungled does not even begin to describe trump's actions...how about dictatorial and UnAmerican. 
But, let's ask a question of trump, if we have no people overseeing what is taking place, and trump says everything is going great, who is he getting his information from? American sources?

Or turkey, syria, and russia?  

And I recall this from his appearance this morning, he said that he spoke with a Kurdish leader who praised him for doing such a great job for the Kurds?

Does this sound a little wacky to anyone else!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

@KidBoy2 wrote:

RodCannon posted...

I couldnt believe it when I saw that facebook post from (amac) Association of Mature American Citizens saying AARP was leaning left so I had to log in and see for myself. I found your anti trump fake news and decided to leave the AARP and go with an organization that supports our president and reports the good our president is doing rather then be part of an orginaziiton thats out of touch with the the majority of older Americans. My advice for anyone my age is turn off the new and listen to the debates and the decide. We all know the media is brainwashing us and has been for years.

=====================================================

Welcome to this board.

Yes, AARP is left wing. And yes, the media is in bed with the left.

You do not have to be a member of AARP to post on this board.

Hope you keep posting.

No AARP is not leaning left. It has and does support Senior Citizens and that means it opposes what the far right and dictator Trump are trying to do, as they will destroy every program that helps Seniors. The far right and Dictator Trump health care plan is let them die in the streets. You should have to be a member of AARP to post in here. The free riders are far right just like the free riders in most other programs. The far right supports Dictator Trump who as we post now is in the process of hurting and killing people all over the world yet he has support just like Hitler did in Germany when he took power.

By the news this morning IRAQ has thrown out the US Troops who came into the country from Syria. Trump at work, and his lackey the Sec. of Defence telling lies to cover for him as he said our troops would stay in Iraq. Our troops are in danger all over the world due to Trump and the far right.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors