TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

Reply
Moderator
1
Kudos
285
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

285 Views
Message 1 of 37

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
285
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
288
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

288 Views
Message 2 of 37

President Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NBC Meet the Press:

 

President Trump sitting at 47 percent.

 


President Obama had exactly that, a 47 percent job approval rating in 2010. His party lost 63 seats.


Bill Clinton, in 1994, in this same period of time, in October, had a 48 percent approval rating. His party lost 54 seats.

 

Among registered voters, Democrats hold a seven-point lead - 48%/41%. That's down significantly from the 12-point lead Democrats held just a month ago, pre-Kavanaugh, when it was 52%/40%.


But wait, there's more.


Among likely voters, the Democrats’ lead grows, not shrinks.


It grows to nine, 50% to 41%. Here's why that's interesting.

 

Normally, in midterms, Republicans have the likely voter advantage.


So what's different this year?


It's the heightened enthusiasm for Democrats among Millennials, Latinos, and younger women, groups that historically have had low turnout rates but are making it into our likely voter model this year.
As for President Trump, 47% approve of his performance in office, while 49% disapprove. That's substantially better than his numbers last month in our poll, 44%/52% approve/disapprove.


But among those likely voters, his numbers did get worse: 45% approve, 52% disapprove. There are a lot of questions leading up to this year's midterms. But here's what we do know.

 

There's a higher interest in this election than any midterm we've ever measured. Turnout's going to be through the roof.

 

voting in charge.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
288
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
305
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

305 Views
Message 3 of 37

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

President Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-approval-jumps-ahead-of-obama’s-midterm-approval-ratin...

 


Always's enjoy seeing posts from the low-information voters.....it's good for a good morning laugh.....

 

Of course, in 2010, the US was still recovering from the Bush near depression and the GOP/Fox was in a full-press lying mode about the ACA.  Lying to low information voters (read Trump's base) has helped Trumps numbers, of course and hurt any Dems.

 

But as of today, his disapproval number is at 52% and his approval is at 43.

 

Furthermore:

 

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING HAS DROPPED IN EVERY STATE: POLL.


Speaking of low-information, do you have any actual FACTS to share instead of all the false and misleading information above? Sure.  Which one would you like clarified for you?


Same old nonsense.  A lot of meaningless comments that don't address what was said or provide ANY evidence for what YOU said:  I agree....more meaningless falsehoods and untruths!!!!


1.  You said, "But as of today, his disapproval number is at 52% and his approval is at 43."  And for evidence ypou provided a reference that DOES NOT SAY THAT. Wrong again.  For "evidence" I posted a link to the website.  Literate posters had no difficulty seeing the hyperlink to the "evidence".:

 

"The Iinfo was from:  How unpopular is Donald Trump?  So just because you claim it isn't factual, is just completely " meaningless".  But thanks for asking....So once again, WRONG!!!!

 

 If you have a reference to a poll that actually says that and is later than the NBC/WSJ poll referenced by MSN, feel free to provide a reference instead of a far left rag that DOES NOT SAY THAT.

Facts are not your friend.....neither apparently is the term "furthermore""

 

If you have a reference to a poll that actually says that and is later than the NBC/WSJ poll referenced by MSN  Sure, the link was from YESTERDAY!!!!!  But any intelligent person who understand your "poll" and the one I posted, which you falsely claimed I failed to include, are measuring 2 different things. So what are you trying to argue?  You are clearly wrong stating I didn't provide the source for the FACTS!!!

 

, feel free to provide a reference instead of a far left rag that DOES NOT SAY THAT. Of course the data I posted is NOT from a "far left rag".  But it is certainly clear one poster is  a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions..because the link I posted was from a very trusted source.  But you didn't bother even looking because had you, you wouldn't have posted this "meaningless comments".

 

2.  In regard to what you call "the Bush near depression," according to the NBER, the most respected economic research in the world and the one who is the official keeper recession data for this country, was caused by Bill Clinton's housing policies.  And yet, you didn't provide a link.  Nobody else.  Nothing else.  Wrong again, they were GOP Congress' policies. So deny away but unless you have some evidence to the contrary we all KNOW it is just the USUAL uniformed nonsense.No, I don't have to prove Congress passes laws and the President signs the,,,,,,,but you're welcome to look it up if you care.  Clinton wasn't in office when the warning signs showed, but the GOP was still in control in Congress.  Yep.

3.   In regard to "GOP/Fox was in a full-press lying mode about the ACA" until you can post some  actual things the GOP and Fox said that were lies we also all KNOW it is just the USUAL uniformed nonsense. I did and yet you are unable to dispute any of it......it's quite typical. 


So give us a quote with a reference to it if you're able, which I doubt that you are.  No, I have no intention to regurgitate the crap the GOP and Fox spewed.  But feel free to look up "death panels" and be sure to let folks know how many were put to death by the ACA.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
305
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
330
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

330 Views
Message 4 of 37

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

President Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-approval-jumps-ahead-of-obama’s-midterm-approval-ratin...

 


Always's enjoy seeing posts from the low-information voters.....it's good for a good morning laugh.....

 

Of course, in 2010, the US was still recovering from the Bush near depression and the GOP/Fox was in a full-press lying mode about the ACA.  Lying to low information voters (read Trump's base) has helped Trumps numbers, of course and hurt any Dems.

 

But as of today, his disapproval number is at 52% and his approval is at 43.

 

Furthermore:

 

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING HAS DROPPED IN EVERY STATE: POLL.


Speaking of low-information, Yep.....we sure are.....I'll show you more!!!!  do you have any actual FACTS to share instead of all the false and misleading information above? Sure.  Which one would you like clarified for you?


Same old nonsense.  A lot of meaningless comments that don't address what was said or provide ANY evidence for what YOU said: WOW....that sure sounds familiar....


1.  You said, "But as of today, his disapproval number is at 52% and his approval is at 43."  And for evidence ypou provided a reference that DOES NOT SAY THAT. Wrong again!  More "nonsense and meaningless comments"  A link to this data was provided in the sentence:  Had you been interested in what others post, you would have noticed.  But when one is obstinately devoted to their predjudices and views, they wouldn't notice.

 

"The Iinfo was from:  How unpopular is Donald Trump?  Those who can read can see his approval/disapproval numbers are exactly as I stated. So just because you claim it isn't factual, is meaningless.  But thanks for asking.   So once again, WRONG!!!!

 

Facts are not your friend.....neither apparently is the term "furthermore""

 

If you have a reference to a poll that actually says that and is later than the NBC/WSJ poll referenced by MSN  Sure, the link was from YESTERDAY!!!!!  But any intelligent person understand your "poll" and the one I posted, which you falsely claimed I failed to include, are measuring 2 different things.

 

, feel free to provide a reference instead of a far left rag that DOES NOT SAY THAT. Of course the data I posted is NOT from a "far left rag".  But it is certainly clear one poster is  a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions..because the link I posted was from a very trusted source.  But you didn't bother even looking because had you, you wouldn't have posted this "meaningless comments".

2.  In regard to what you call "the Bush near depression," according to the NBER, the most respected economic research in the world and the one who is the official keeper recession data for this country, was caused by Bill Clinton's housing policies.  And yet, you didn't provide a link.  Nobody else.  Nothing else.  Wrong again, they were GOP Congress' policies. So deny away but unless you have some evidence to the contrary we all KNOW it is just the USUAL uniformed nonsense.No, I don't have to prove Congress passes laws and the President signs the,,,,,,,but you're welcome to look it up if you care.  Clinton wasn't in office when the warning signs showed, but the GOP was still in control in Congress.  Yep.

3.   In regard to "GOP/Fox was in a full-press lying mode about the ACA" until you can post some  actual things the GOP and Fox said that were lies we also all KNOW it is just the USUAL uniformed nonsense. I did and yet you are unable to dispute any of it......it's quite typical. 


So give us a quote with a reference to it if you're able, which I doubt that you are.  No, I have no intention to regurgitate the crap the GOP and Fox spewed.  But feel free to look up "death panels" and be sure to let folks know how many were put to death by the ACA.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
330
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
350
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

350 Views
Message 5 of 37

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

 


So, which of your last two posts was incorrect? Since they are mutually exculsive they cannot both be true.


First, reread the posts I made.  They are NOT "mutually exculsive."  The second just explained in more detail because it was obvious you didn't understand the first.  After doing that, if you STILL don't understand, post the statements that you THINK are "mutually exculsive" and I'll try a third time to see if you can uinderstand.


It is obvious that you do not understand what you posted. 

 

How can a national poll be both important and unimportant for local elections?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
350
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
358
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

358 Views
Message 6 of 37

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

President Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-approval-jumps-ahead-of-obama’s-midterm-approval-ratin...

 


Always's enjoy seeing posts from the low-information voters.....it's good for a good morning laugh.....

 

Of course, in 2010, the US was still recovering from the Bush near depression and the GOP/Fox was in a full-press lying mode about the ACA.  Lying to low information voters (read Trump's base) has helped Trumps numbers, of course and hurt any Dems.

 

But as of today, his disapproval number is at 52% and his approval is at 43.

 

Furthermore:

 

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING HAS DROPPED IN EVERY STATE: POLL.


Speaking of low-information, do you have any actual FACTS to share instead of all the false and misleading information above? Sure.  Which one would you like clarified for you?


Same old nonsense.  A lot of meaningless comments that don't address what was said or provide ANY evidence for what YOU said:


1.  You said, "But as of today, his disapproval number is at 52% and his approval is at 43."  And for evidence ypou provided a reference that DOES NOT SAY THAT.  If you have a reference to a poll that actually says that and is later than the NBC/WSJ poll referenced by MSN, feel free to provide a reference instead of a far left rag that DOES NOT SAY THAT.

2.  In regard to what you call "the Bush near depression," according to the NBER, the most respected economic research in the world and the one who is the official keeper recession data for this country, was caused by Bill Clinton's housing policies.  Nobody else.  Nothing else.  So deny away but unless you have some evidence to the contrary we all KNOW it is just the USUAL uniformed nonsense.

3.   In regard to "GOP/Fox was in a full-press lying mode about the ACA" until you can post some  actual things the GOP and Fox said that were lies we also all KNOW it is just the USUAL uniformed nonsense.  The far-left articles you reference don't do that.  So just say what was said and a reference to use to check context since EVERY SINGLE TIME you every accurately quoted something we've found that it was taken out oif context.  

So give us a quote with a reference to it if you're able, which I doubt that you are.  You never have been in the past.  It's always just a lot of meaningless comments in an attempt to hide how uninformed yopu are.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
358
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
366
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

366 Views
Message 7 of 37

@Richva wrote:

I would point out that Trump's DISAPPROVAL rating is also higher than Obama's 


Of course it is, Rich.  It's been that way since February 2018.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
366
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
371
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

371 Views
Message 8 of 37

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

President Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-approval-jumps-ahead-of-obama’s-midterm-approval-ratin...

 


Always's enjoy seeing posts from the low-information voters.....it's good for a good morning laugh.....

 

Of course, in 2010, the US was still recovering from the Bush near depression and the GOP/Fox was in a full-press lying mode about the ACA.  Lying to low information voters (read Trump's base) has helped Trumps numbers, of course and hurt any Dems.

 

But as of today, his disapproval number is at 52% and his approval is at 43.

 

Furthermore:

 

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING HAS DROPPED IN EVERY STATE: POLL.


Speaking of low-information, do you have any actual FACTS to share instead of all the false and misleading information above? Sure.  Which one would you like clarified for you?  referenced, their numbers come from the latest poll. So?  I didn't dispute the poll you posted.  Did you understand THAT ????  Or do you need help there too?

 

The Iinfo I was from:  How unpopular is Donald Trump?  Those who can read can see his approval/disproval numbers are exactly as I stated. So just because you claim it isn't factual, is meaningless.  But thanks for asking. 

 

ll numbers post a reference to them instead of referencing a far-left article that doesn't even support the numbers you posted.  (Oh, like you do?  LMAO!!!!The numbers I posted are supported by the most reliable polling organization in the US.  In fact, what I posted is a "roll-up" of all polling sites.

 

2.  According to the NBER, the most respected economic research in the world and the one who is the official keeper recession data for this country, what you call "the Bush near depression" was caused by Bill Clinton's housing policies.  Wrong again......that would be the GOP policies while Clinton was in office AND Bush and the GOP had 6 + years to address anything they felt was amiss.  In fact, they ignored the warning signs.

 

3.  In regard to "GOP/Fox was in a full-press lying mode about the ACA" I've seen a lot of things they've said about the ACA but none of them were lies.  Oh rally? Those death panels were a reality?  LOL!!!!    Can you provide a reference to some of those "lies" you're talking about?  Right, didn't think so.

 

Sure can and once again proving one is all mouth and just politically bigoted..

 

Sean Hannity Gets Fact-Checked Hard On Obamacare Claims

 

Time to Call Out the Big GOP Lie on Obamacare

 

But thanks for trying anyways.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
371
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
377
Views

TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

377 Views
Message 9 of 37

Trump's approval rating is up to 43.8% on the most reliable site around. 

 

How many times has Grayson brought up Trump's approval ratings in the almost 2 years Comrade Trump's been President? Could it be this was the first time? I'm LOL.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
377
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
381
Views

Re: TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING NOW GREATER THAN OBAMA'S

381 Views
Message 10 of 37

@Snoopy48 wrote:

 


So, which of your last two posts was incorrect? Since they are mutually exculsive they cannot both be true.


First, reread the posts I made.  They are NOT "mutually exculsive."  The second just explained in more detail because it was obvious you didn't understand the first.  After doing that, if you STILL don't understand, post the statements that you THINK are "mutually exculsive" and I'll try a third time to see if you can uinderstand.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
381
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors