WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP REPUBLICANS...... MISOGYNISTS, XENOPHOBES, AND RACISTS...OH MY!!

Message 1 of 8

@nctarheel wrote:

NOTE: Title to be read like Wizard of Oz's LIONS and TIGERS and BEARS, oh my!!!!!

Trump has backed CHILD MOLESTERS.

Trump has backed SEXUAL PREDATORS.

Trump has backed SEXUAL HARASSERS.

Trump has backed SPOUSAL ABUSERS.

Trump has backed HABITUAL XENOPHOBES.

But what Trump has backed the most are RACISTS and here is yet another example;

SENATOR CINDY HYDE-SMITH

From posing in CONFEDERATE UNIFORM, to joking about GOING TO PUBLIC HANGINGS, to seriously introducing legislation HONORING someone for being the daughter of a CONFEDERATE SOLDIER, this lady is as RACIST as they come, just like Trump likes 'em.

The legislation she introduced honored CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS for "defending their homeland". The resolution asked the state to join THE SONS OF CONFEDERATE VETERANS in honoring a 92 year old "daughter" of a CONFEDERATE SOLDIER.

Keep in mind that THE SONS OF CONFEDERATE VETERANS don't call the CIVIL WAR..... the CIVIL WAR.

Here's their description of the reason for the CIVIL WAR and what they call it:

"The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION."

Yet another RACIST for Trump.

He's going to Mississippi a second time to rile up the RACIST REPUBLICAN electorate down there soon.

Why should anyone be surprised there's a RACIST Republican running for Senate in Mississippi? There were racist Republicans running for Senate in Arizona, Montana, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina - in fact RACIST is the only kind of Republican left in the Party.

In 2018 lots of college educated white women realized the racist GOPerLords running the GOP are also 100% misogynistic and voted for their best interests.

Perhaps highschool educated white men will wake up and realize it was Republican policies and not Affirmative Action that caused their real wages to SHRINK every year and  vote their best interests in 2020.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

@williamb39198 wrote:

Are these the real “hate filled” people that rk talks about...although he mistakenly tries to pin it on the left?

That's psychological projection - a moral, ethical and cultural "blip" - that republicans and conservatives have been engaging in since the Reagan years of lying about "unwed welfare mothers" - the majority of whom were white Midwestern and Bible Belt young women who were said to have been raised in "good christian families" - but somehow, the values they were supposed to have been taught - didn't work - just like current "conservative thought and values" - isn't working out like it's supposed to...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Are these the real “hate filled” people that rk talks about...although he mistakenly tries to pin it on the left?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8
dont forget they are INCELS too.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@rk9152 wrote:

On the other hand, the Dems offered a lousy candidate and a guy with all those "attributes" won. If you are unhappy with the President, take it up with the Dems leadership.

Deceased kudzus awarded for the content of that post...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

On the other hand, the Dems offered a lousy candidate and a guy with all those "attributes" won. If you are unhappy with the President, take it up with the Dems leadership.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Turn-out in this election will be the deciding factor.    Will the State remain inside its White Nationalist BUBBLE as this candidate has spent their entire life there?    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP REPUBLICANS...... MISOGYNISTS, XENOPHOBES, AND RACISTS...OH MY!!

Message 8 of 8

NOTE: Title to be read like Wizard of Oz's LIONS and TIGERS and BEARS, oh my!!!!!

Trump has backed CHILD MOLESTERS.

Trump has backed SEXUAL PREDATORS.

Trump has backed SEXUAL HARASSERS.

Trump has backed SPOUSAL ABUSERS.

Trump has backed HABITUAL XENOPHOBES.

But what Trump has backed the most are RACISTS and here is yet another example;

SENATOR CINDY HYDE-SMITH

From posing in CONFEDERATE UNIFORM, to joking about GOING TO PUBLIC HANGINGS, to seriously introducing legislation HONORING someone for being the daughter of a CONFEDERATE SOLDIER, this lady is as RACIST as they come, just like Trump likes 'em.

The legislation she introduced honored CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS for "defending their homeland". The resolution asked the state to join THE SONS OF CONFEDERATE VETERANS in honoring a 92 year old "daughter" of a CONFEDERATE SOLDIER.

Keep in mind that THE SONS OF CONFEDERATE VETERANS don't call the CIVIL WAR..... the CIVIL WAR.

Here's their description of the reason for the CIVIL WAR and what they call it:

"The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION."

Yet another RACIST for Trump.

He's going to Mississippi a second time to rile up the RACIST REPUBLICAN electorate down there soon.

Kudos
Views
Replies