Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

TRUMP PAID HIS RESPECTS?????..........I THREW UP!!!!!

Message 21 of 29

Another cult member who never gets it. I don't side with liberals, I'm on the side of honesty and integrity. If the truth and honesty is important in your life, there's no way you can support Donald Trump. His cult members don't realize that's why so many hate their hero and idol in the White House. Trump is a despicable human being who has zero respect for integrity, honesty, and the law.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP PAID HIS RESPECTS?????..........I THREW UP!!!!!

Message 22 of 29

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie doesn't get it. Scout's not on my side. I am not a politican partisan, never have been. My side is honesty and integrity, that's what's important to me. So she can throw away her theory.

Your partisan posts tells a different story.  How can you label a political opinion as being cultist, yet claim you are not partisan?  If you are not a political partisan, then why do you only side with liberals here

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 29

Soosie said, "I had to scroll back to one of Scout's posts. I thought he was on your side."

Soosie doesn't get it. Scout's not on my side. I am not a politican partisan, never have been.

My side is honesty and integrity, that's what's important to me. So she can throw away her theory.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 29

And they have the nerve to talk about respect? @CriticalThinking.............To find where a poster was talking about respect, I had to scroll back to one of Scout's posts. I thought he was on your side. I also thought the cult was your buddy buddys who pat one another on the back for each and every post.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 29

It's fascinating to see Trump Cult members talk about respect when they offer 100% support to a President who's a pathological liar, insults people every day of the week, treats women like trash, and has no respect for our intelligence agencies, allies, or the Justice Department. 

And they have the nerve to talk about respect?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 29

Another disgusting topic. How can people live with such hatred within them? @rk9152......It seems to be people who are prone to throw up. Hatred will upset a stomach you know.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 29

Another disgusting topic. How can people live with such hatred within them?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 29

If the gutless draft-dodging preppytwit had any respect for the uniform War Hero Bush proudly wore, he would've not tried for a photo op with such a cheap trick.

But of course Cadet Bonespurs considers all those who serve to be chumps, so why not try and grab a little press with a faked show of respect for one donny considers a chump?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 29 of 29

On what I am sure Trump saw as a photo op, he went up to the casket of George H.W. Bush, tries to look sincere, and then, salutes a hero with a hand that inappropriately touched women, wrote contracts that he broke, and signed orders that have put this country back 30 years.

But here is what made me throw up.

All I could visualize as this SWAMP RAT was saluting was the following:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/06/trump_what_the_hell_is_thousand_points_of_light_w...

Kudos
Views
Replies