Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP PAID HIS RESPECTS?????..........I THREW UP!!!!!

Message 1 of 29

@alferdpacker wrote:

There is no man smaller than the coward at the hero's wake.

And TRUMP THE CHUMP knew this.

Look how uncomfortable he was. He knew he was the "ODD MAN OUT" of the row of PRESIDENTS because he had attacked every one of them at some time or another.

He really should have stayed away from this solemn occasion. His presence disgusted many who were there. He is a pariah.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 29

@mickstuder wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Another disgusting topic. How can people live with such hatred within them? @rk9152......It seems to be people who are prone to throw up. Hatred will upset a stomach you know.

@Soosie,

Why don't you tell everyone what positive character traits Trump exhibits?

Your defense of him is rock solid so I am sure you have a list of the many positive character traits possessed by Trump. After all, those positive traits are what drew YOU to him.

It will be interesting to read them.

Here Let Me Help Start The List - by Illustrating Trumps Impeccable Taste in Woman 

1. Melania Walks Like a Lady..............................through Xmas Trees Dripping With Blood and Others With Thorny Silver Spikes

2. There are NO Muscles Visible in Melania's Legs & Arms while she walks through Xmas Trees

And the pettiness continues.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 29

There is no man smaller than the coward at the hero's wake.

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 29

@aruzinsky wrote:

Liberals wear their vomit on their sleeves.

The good news is.... after this funeral highlighted the class of the Bushes versus the classlessness of the Trumps, and after more information came out to a bipartisan Senate Committee about Khashoggi, his death, and how TRUMP THE CHUMP is handling it, and with the crash of the markets due to TRUMP THE CHUMP'S self destructive economic voo-doo...........

CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS ARE STARTING TO WEAR THEIR VOMIT ON THEIR SLEEVES TOO!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 29

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Another disgusting topic. How can people live with such hatred within them? @rk9152......It seems to be people who are prone to throw up. Hatred will upset a stomach you know.

@Soosie,

Why don't you tell everyone what positive character traits Trump exhibits?

Your defense of him is rock solid so I am sure you have a list of the many positive character traits possessed by Trump. After all, those positive traits are what drew YOU to him.

It will be interesting to read them.

Here Let Me Help Start The List - by Illustrating Trumps Impeccable Taste in Woman 

1. Melania Walks Like a Lady..............................through Xmas Trees Dripping With Blood and Others With Thorny Silver Spikes

2. There are NO Muscles Visible in Melania's Legs & Arms while she walks through Xmas Trees

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 29

@nctarheel wrote:

On what I am sure Trump saw as a photo op, he went up to the casket of George H.W. Bush, tries to look sincere, and then, salutes a hero with a hand that inappropriately touched women, wrote contracts that he broke, and signed orders that have put this country back 30 years.

But here is what made me throw up.

All I could visualize as this SWAMP RAT was saluting was the following:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/06/trump_what_the_hell_is_thousand_points_of_light_w...

Liberals wear their vomit on their sleeves.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 29

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Perhaps GOPers are just so filled with irrational hatred for the non-white, poor and foreign/different they assume hatred drives other people's actions as well.

Not so. While Republicans hate people for what they are, the rational progressives hate people for what they DO.

Der Trumper fuels divisivness and racial hatred while working to shred the social safety net and redistribute income and wealth from the Middle Class to the very top of the 1%. What's NOT to hate in that behavior?

The President does nothing to cause hatred. There is nothing about your cliche "non-white, poor, etc." that has any merit. And, of course there was the usual class envy and a longing for wealth redistribution. President Trump took nothing from the the middle class and did nothing to shred any safety net.

No, bottom line - this is a disgusting, hate-filled topic and you have only furthered it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 29

Perhaps GOPers are just so filled with irrational hatred for the non-white, poor and foreign/different they assume hatred drives other people's actions as well.

Not so. While Republicans hate people for what they are, the rational progressives hate people for what they DO.

Der Trumper fuels divisivness and racial hatred while working to shred the social safety net and redistribute income and wealth from the Middle Class to the very top of the 1%. What's NOT to hate in that behavior?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 29

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

An independent thinking person wouldn't be continually crying about another's politics.

Isn't that the truth !!!! So called independents should read that very closely.

But it is the liberals who are doing the crying and can't stop.  Either politics or can't get over hurt feelings for being jilted at the alter.

Why is it that even with the passing of a former President, some has to inject politics into the discussions? 

And here you are.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 29

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

An independent thinking person wouldn't be continually crying about another's politics.

Isn't that the truth !!!! So called independents should read that very closely.

But it is the liberals who are doing the crying and can't stop.  Either politics or can't get over hurt feelings for being jilted at the alter.

Why is it that even with the passing of a former President, some has to inject politics into the discussions? 

Kudos
Views