Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP PAID HIS RESPECTS?????..........I THREW UP!!!!!

Message 11 of 29

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

An independent thinking person wouldn't be continually crying about another's politics.

Isn't that the truth !!!! So called independents should read that very closely.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 29

@ChasKy53 wrote:

In the first place, everyone disagreeing with you on politics in not a "liberal", yet you keep using that label as a supposed and misguided insult. Everyone on the left or seeming to you to be on the left is not a "liberal".

Or like someone who keeps accusing another of 'flipping' or being of a conservative or supporting Trump, etc?  I note you still have that tone in  your posts.  Of course you are a liberal...your posts indicate it.  An independent thinking person wouldn't be continually crying about another's politics.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 29

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie doesn't get it. Scout's not on my side. I am not a politican partisan, never have been. My side is honesty and integrity, that's what's important to me. So she can throw away her theory.

Your partisan posts tells a different story.  How can you label a political opinion as being cultist, yet claim you are not partisan?  If you are not a political partisan, then why do you only side with liberals here

In the first place, everyone disagreeing with you on politics in not a "liberal", yet you keep using that label as a supposed and misguided insult. Everyone on the left or seeming to you to be on the left is not a "liberal".

Secondly, Critical doesn't "label a political opinion as being cultist". Critical labels anyone who never ever ever criticizes anything that trump says or does as being cult-like.  Nothing partisan about that.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 29

@rk9152 wrote:

Another disgusting topic. How can people live with such hatred within them?

Well, the good news NC, is you have a couple of his supporters to clean up the spew for you.  He sure makes many sick to their stomachs.... 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 29

@nctarheel wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Thank you for that information. The far right must go through that every day as they try and defend Dictator Trump.

I have found those that support Trump do so not because of any POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS he may possess because they are few and far between.

They support him for his views relating to people of color, non-Christian religions, and immigrants.

His battle cry of AMERICA FIRST is just an updated version of THE AMERICA FIRST movement prior to World War II.

Anti-Semitism, Racial bias, and Xenophobia are the three legs that Trump's AMERICA FIRST battle cry stands on.

If you "have found", it should be easy for you to offer some substantiation of your claims. If not - they fall in the same bucket as Delta moving to GA for tax purposes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 29

@john258 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Another disgusting topic. How can people live with such hatred within them? @rk9152......It seems to be people who are prone to throw up. Hatred will upset a stomach you know.

Thank you for that information. The far right must go through that every day as they try and defend Dictator Trump.

Being that I believe in the Conservative ideology I guess I qualify for your "far right". As such, I can assure you of two things (by the numbers):

1. I do not have an upset stomach on a daily basis;

2. There is no such a person as "Dictator Trump". Remember, the leftwing claim is that "he wants to be" - you have taken a step further along the path to nonsense.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 29

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Soosie doesn't get it. Scout's not on my side. I am not a politican partisan, never have been. My side is honesty and integrity, that's what's important to me. So she can throw away her theory.

Your partisan posts tells a different story.  How can you label a political opinion as being cultist, yet claim you are not partisan?  If you are not a political partisan, then why do you only side with liberals here

Love of country over party (I've been a member of no political party since 1974) and love of country over partisan bigotry resulting in refusal to allow partisan bigotry to make one speak/post in support of treasonous trump is what it's always been all about....

No matter what political party one belongs to - the Putin/Russian controlled trump is bad for the United States of America.

Last I heard, I was still free to have and hold my opinion...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 29

@john258 wrote:

I have found those that support Trump do so not because of any POSITIVE CHARACTERISTICS he may possess because they are few and far between.

They support him for his views relating to people of color, non-Christian religions, and immigrants.

His battle cry of AMERICA FIRST is just an updated version of THE AMERICA FIRST movement prior to World War II.

Anti-Semitism, Racial bias, and Xenophobia are the three legs that Trump's AMERICA FIRST battle cry stands on.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 29

@Soosie wrote:

Another disgusting topic. How can people live with such hatred within them? @rk9152......It seems to be people who are prone to throw up. Hatred will upset a stomach you know.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 29

@Soosie wrote:

@Soosie,

Why don't you tell everyone what positive character traits Trump exhibits?

Your defense of him is rock solid so I am sure you have a list of the many positive character traits possessed by Trump. After all, those positive traits are what drew YOU to him.

It will be interesting to read them.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors