Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP: One new regulation, two out.

Message 1 of 14

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists posted--Guess again.  But in the meantime, try and stay on topic.  It's not about "his candidate".---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was reponding to your buddy Chasky,not you. You posted on a topic about Trump and his EO on regulation, on the Internet.  He posted about Trump (the topic).  So I'm suggesting you "to stay on topic".

I doubt a psoter on an Internet site has the ability to "dash" anyone's hope.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

Centrists posted--Guess again.  But in the meantime, try and stay on topic.  It's not about "his candidate".---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was reponding to your buddy Chasky,not you. Tell her to stay on topic and I will quit dashing her false hope.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@easyed598 wrote:

If I were ignorant enough to have supported Trump, I would be hoping that no one watched him very close at all. I will be shocked if he makes it to the end of this first term and surprised if he is not gone by this time next year----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------False Hope-I guess that is all you got after what happen to your candidate.

--

One shouldn't be talking about the flawed alternate choice we had in the elections.  Just saying.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

Afisher posted--They won't care about any unintended consequences- think Detroit water polsoning).--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Detriot water poisoning????? What did I miss?   Has this just happen since Trump got to be president?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@easyed598 wrote:

If I were ignorant enough to have supported Trump, I would be hoping that no one watched him very close at all. I will be shocked if he makes it to the end of this first term and surprised if he is not gone by this time next year----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------False Hope-I guess that is all you got after what happen to your candidate.

Guess again.  But in the meantime, try and stay on topic.  It's not about "his candidate".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@Richva wrote:

Oh, he is being watched and documented. If we ever get the tax returns, he will probably be imprisoned. 

--

When have anyone been imprisoned based on tax returns?  The IRS already has copies and they haven't imprisoned him yet.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

Richva:  Trump signed an executive order (Remember when Republicans said those were unconstitutional?)

Yes, but that was at least two weeks ago. Ancient history.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva posted-Trump signed an executive order (Remember when Republicans said those were unconstitutional?) demanding that two regulations be removed for every new regulation instituted-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------different times  and different President-Watch him.

Oh, he is being watched and documented. If we ever get the tax returns, he will probably be imprisoned. 

If I were ignorant enough to have supported Trump, I would be hoping that no one watched him very close at all. I will be shocked if he makes it to the end of this first term and surprised if he is not gone by this time next year.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@easyed598 wrote:

Richva posted-Trump signed an executive order (Remember when Republicans said those were unconstitutional?) demanding that two regulations be removed for every new regulation instituted-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------different times  and different President-Watch him.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors