Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP ORDERED TO PROVIDE DNA SAMPLE

Woman who accused Donald Trump of rape is seeking DNA sample

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/e-jean-carroll-woman-who-accused-donald-trump-of-rape-is-seeking-dna-sa...

From the article ....

"According to court documents, Mr. Trump is required to provide a buccal, blood or skin cell sample for DNA analysis and comparison on March 2. The DNA will be compared against unidentified male DNA that has been found on Carroll's dress."

So ..... will Trump comply? .....especially now that the Republican controlled Senate has pronounced Trump above the law?

I gotta believe that if Trump did supply a DNA sample, he would be implicated in numerous other rapes!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

If it's not a sperm on the dress, it's meaningless.

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky 

So trump should ignore a court order!

Honored Social Butterfly

expected to be filed ....

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer777 -    ...  attacking the messengers here  and not the message or issues   reflects a mind of a 6 yr old.undisciplined ..   like our man-child who spends most of his time insulting other's and making cruel remarks and he then believes he is better than he truly is.  (unfortunately so do his supporters) .    

So if you please---read on .. and be a critic and then can you still  forget you had a mother---or maybe other female relatives --a wife---or female friends. .   ..  

Donald Trump at the third presidential debate: "Nobody respects women more than me."

Three minutes later: "Such a nasty woman." —October 19, 2016
"I sorta get away with things like that." —on bursting into Miss Universe pageant dressing rooms
"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." —in a 2005 interview with "Access Hollywood"’s Billy Bush
In another, taken from a 1992 New York Times Magazine article, Trump said simply: “Women, you have to treat ‘em like #hit.”

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Where is your second line?

Honored Social Butterfly

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Where is your second line?

Waiting on Fox !

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The walls are closing in, it's a bombshell.... and it'll happen on Monday.

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
The walls are closing in, it's a bombshell.... and it'll happen on Monday.

Second line still missing. Why?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

If it's not a sperm sample on the dress, it's meaningless.

Not for you to decide....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png