Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP ON LINE STORE NOW SELLING DECOMMISSIONED MAILBOXES

If you add $129.99 to your payment, SWAMPY DON will sign it for you.

 

Own a piece of history, they say.

 

Great place for storage, they say.

 

Only problem, it seems that due to delays, it may not get delivered until after NOVEMBER 3RD.

 

Trump Online Store Begins Selling Decommissioned USPS Mailboxes So Fans Can Own Piece Of History

 

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

If you add $129.99 to your payment, SWAMPY DON will sign it for you.

 

Own a piece of history, they say.

 

Great place for storage, they say.

 

Only problem, it seems that due to delays, it may not get delivered until after NOVEMBER 3RD.

 

That's okay if they're a tad late.  Spend the extra for the signature, buy a whole lot of them and with just a bit of torch cutting and skilled welding to create perfect boxes, coffins (whatever) for a mob boss and his thugs to rest peacefully in.  I'm sure prison personnel and those who dig six foot deep holes in ground would readily incorporate to accommodate. 


Esteemed Social Butterfly

You know what's really bad?  Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between something Swampy Don did or said and satire.  🤣

Honored Social Butterfly


@MsStretch wrote:

You know what's really bad?  Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between something Swampy Don did or said and satire.  🤣


It is, isn't it, @MsStretch.

 

I suppose you checked my source..... the satirical news, The Onion.

 

I figured if I'm reading all these posts from spurious resources like Brietbart, The Daily Caller, and The Federalist, then why not use The Onion as a source?

 

But the crux of your comment is scary..... that you really can't tell the difference between satire and SWAMPY DON'S real actions.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@nctarheel wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

You know what's really bad?  Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between something Swampy Don did or said and satire.  🤣


It is, isn't it, @MsStretch.

 

I suppose you checked my source..... the satirical news, The Onion.

 

I figured if I'm reading all these posts from spurious resources like Brietbart, The Daily Caller, and The Federalist, then why not use The Onion as a source?

 

But the crux of your comment is scary..... that you really can't tell the difference between satire and SWAMPY DON'S real actions.


You almost had me.  Coming from Swampy Don, I was ready to believe it.  Anything to raise a buck. 

 

On the other hand, when I first heard about Donnie telling NC supporters to vote twice, I immediately thought that came from the Onion.  But he DID actually say it!  😲

 

There is something wrong with this picture, when the president becomes a parody and vice versus .

Honored Social Butterfly

trump just keeps going lower, lower, and lower. 
Wonder when trump will start selling the 

“vintage” Post Office delivery vehicles!

Honored Social Butterfly

do they sell prison suits???!!! LOL!
Honored Social Butterfly


@Tom5678 wrote:
do they sell prison suits???!!! LOL!

Here's one below....

 

trump in jail.png

 

...Trump's autograph available at extra cost!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Social Butterfly

He probably will try to privatize the Post Office and let it be run out of Moscow.

Honored Social Butterfly


@PhilipT605548 wrote:

He probably will try to privatize the Post Office and let it be run out of Moscow.


Yup ... just like the 2016 election!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
548 Views
0
Report
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png