Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP MOVE COULD COST RETIREES BILLIONS

Message 1 of 4
https://www.cfp.net/public-policy/public-policy-issues/fiduciary-standard

"The nicest curve on a woman's body is her smile "
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

People should be aware of WHO they are dealing with and UNDERSTAND where they are putting their money.  This is just a matter of people educating themselves - if they do not want to do that - they should stick to what they know -

If somebody else is gonna be able to make money directly off of part of your money - they need to understand this.

If somebody else is put in charge of your money and you give them this power - I think this is stupid and they are probably into something they should not be.

If a person is paying exorbitant fees for the same services that is pennies on the dollar someplace else - that is BAD shopping.

People spend and waste lots of their own money needlessly because they do not educate themselves or they have no trusted family or friends to tell them what to do or check what they do or don't do.

Just last week I helped a 70-something couple evaluate their property taxes - right off the bat I saved them a few hundred a year because this locality gives a substantial senior exemption when one turns 65 - THEY HAD NEVER FILED FOR IT.  So that is at least (5) years of paying more property taxes than they had to - I figured about $ 2500, they lost, never to get it back.

Then on top of that, this locality has a low income senior exemption that even saves them MORE - yes, they can now take advantage of that too - adding to their savings.

Rule of thump - IT IS YOUR MONEY, KNOW WHAT IT IS DOING !

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

At least Trump is consistent in not caring about anyone but himself and the 1% . It would be totally out of character for him to put the interests of ordinary Americans first.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP MOVE COULD COST RETIREES BILLIONS

Message 4 of 4
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors