Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP MEDIA SURVEY

Message 1 of 8

Afisher-good hope you filled up those spots where you can type comments in!I said things like "this is a lie,"and "you mean the lies that Trump spews?" If one of my students would have put together a survey like this the letter grade would've been F, the number grade would have been 0%_nothing done right here!!  

My favorite part though,as I've said before, was the backing for a donation. I wish it would've been a place where I could've asked them to send ME money to compensate for all the tax payer money that is fool has wasted--at least I could've donated it to Charity!!!! Lol

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Yep, filled out the second survey as well as the first.     Saying that it was poorly written is an understatement.    The double negatives and interjection of nonsense was bizarre.    The only good part was those questions had a place for comments and I took advantage of that space.   :-)

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Trump states Faux " news " can be trusted , but not ABC , CNN , NBC , etc etc etc. Are we that easily bamboozled ?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

Nerdymom-maybe little donnie wrote it!! Glad you found it!!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

It was such a poorly constructed survey. The questions are so biased, that you can't answer anything objectively.  It is as if a sixth grader out it together. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Nctarheel--Google mainstream media accountability survey.   The survey comes up along  with some articles just like this one.   Really horribly written survey-- very transparent, obviously confusing and leading questions.   But my favorite part of all of that is that at the end they want to donation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@pc6063 wrote:

Trump media survey--Anyone see this? I guess it's the second time they sent it around-must not have liked what they heard first time. Terrible survey.  But really funny in its transparency-TRANSPARENCY!! About time!!

Anyway,couldn't get link to load onto this site.  I just went to Safari and put in trump media survey. It's there with some other interesting articles. Sorry I'm so inept about these things and glad you guys and girls aren't.  Anytime i was given "other options, I made sure I said things like, oh you mean when he was spewing his lies, and, ya know, Little tidbits like that.

@pc6063,

Is this what you were trying to copy onto your post?

It is almost comical the ends that this White House will go to spread "alternative facts".

I say almost comical because it is more scary than comical.

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/17/515791540/the-trump-media-survey-is-phenomenally-biased-it-also-does-i...

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP MEDIA SURVEY

Message 8 of 8

Trump media survey--Anyone see this? I guess it's the second time they sent it around-must not have liked what they heard first time. Terrible survey.  But really funny in its transparency-TRANSPARENCY!! About time!!

Anyway,couldn't get link to load onto this site.  I just went to Safari and put in trump media survey. It's there with some other interesting articles. Sorry I'm so inept about these things and glad you guys and girls aren't.  Anytime i was given "other options, I made sure I said things like, oh you mean when he was spewing his lies, and, ya know, Little tidbits like that.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors