Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
854
Views

854 Views
Message 11 of 69

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Now out leftists are just making stuff up...


be careful or rk will make one of his more enlightened posts proving he can spot a typo.


We have a spell checker to do that. What rk is good at is spotting emotional sputtering caused by blind, irrational hatred. Sorta like the title of this topic - all emotion, all hatred.


w-w-w-wrong. remember Trumps ads about the central park murder? they were innocent. fine example of the wealthy trying to influence a potential juror.

 


It was a terrible attack on the jogger during a night of "wilding". Trump, as a New Yorker, was outraged over what was happening to his city and expressed his thinking - thinking that no one could possibly disagree with. The fact that the police got the wrong guys was not his doing.


well, except th US justice system. It found the kids he trashed as guilty..to be innocent. Innocent until proven guilty ring a bell? no? not with Trump either.


I guess it comes down to whether you think his comments were in opposition to the specific kids because of their race or if he was condemning such acts, "wilding" e.g., in general.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
854
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
853
Views

853 Views
Message 12 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Now out leftists are just making stuff up...


be careful or rk will make one of his more enlightened posts proving he can spot a typo.


We have a spell checker to do that. What rk is good at is spotting emotional sputtering caused by blind, irrational hatred. Sorta like the title of this topic - all emotion, all hatred.


w-w-w-wrong. remember Trumps ads about the central park murder? they were innocent. fine example of the wealthy trying to influence a potential juror.

 


It was a terrible attack on the jogger during a night of "wilding". Trump, as a New Yorker, was outraged over what was happening to his city and expressed his thinking - thinking that no one could possibly disagree with. The fact that the police got the wrong guys was not his doing.


well, except th US justice system. It found the kids he trashed as guilty..to be innocent. Innocent until proven guilty ring a bell? no? not with Trump either.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
853
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
874
Views

874 Views
Message 13 of 69

@Centristsin2010--looney Tunes was an idiot racist then, and he's an idiot racist now

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
874
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
873
Views

873 Views
Message 14 of 69

@CriticalThinking-- The one thing that keeps my ire in check is that  I'm hearing every day that more and more senators are speaking about trump's racism and mental instability. Every day, more and more senators are talking about invoking amendment 25, paragraph four of our Constitution. 

 

Each day I must remind myself that those in trump's base are the very dredges of society – – a radical fringe element, or, some, hate filled professionals, who are being exposed every time they demonstrate their black heartedness in public. The common decency of the vast majority of the American people will stomp these animals out like the vermin they are. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
873
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
868
Views

868 Views
Message 15 of 69

A federal judge who was born in America was not qualified to serve because his parents were born in Mexico.

 

Members of the Trump cult idolize someone who would say the above? Why?

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
868
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
861
Views

861 Views
Message 16 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Now out leftists are just making stuff up...


be careful or rk will make one of his more enlightened posts proving he can spot a typo.


We have a spell checker to do that. What rk is good at is spotting emotional sputtering caused by blind, irrational hatred. Sorta like the title of this topic - all emotion, all hatred.


w-w-w-wrong. remember Trumps ads about the central park murder? they were innocent. fine example of the wealthy trying to influence a potential juror.

 


It was a terrible attack on the jogger during a night of "wilding". Trump, as a New Yorker, was outraged over what was happening to his city and expressed his thinking - thinking that no one could possibly disagree with. The fact that the police got the wrong guys was not his doing.


His judgmental, pompous and racist rant in the "ad for trump" was indeed "HIS DOING"! 


He believed the police report - your point???


Many did; they didn't buy a full back page ad in the New York Daily News to place a racist rant. And then claim "it helped" him with his political ambition.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
861
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
862
Views

862 Views
Message 17 of 69

NC said in part:

 

You conveniently left out that the CENTRAL PARK FIVE settled with the City of New York for $41,000,000 for wrongful imprisonment.

 

Did Trump offer an apology for pushing to have these guys executed? NO

Did Trump offer an apology regarding the ads he took out in several newspapers that probably influenced the jury? NO

Did Trump even offer an apology that he falsely accused them? NO

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
862
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
863
Views

863 Views
Message 18 of 69

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Now out leftists are just making stuff up...


be careful or rk will make one of his more enlightened posts proving he can spot a typo.


We have a spell checker to do that. What rk is good at is spotting emotional sputtering caused by blind, irrational hatred. Sorta like the title of this topic - all emotion, all hatred.


w-w-w-wrong. remember Trumps ads about the central park murder? they were innocent. fine example of the wealthy trying to influence a potential juror.

 


It was a terrible attack on the jogger during a night of "wilding". Trump, as a New Yorker, was outraged over what was happening to his city and expressed his thinking - thinking that no one could possibly disagree with. The fact that the police got the wrong guys was not his doing.


His judgmental, pompous and racist rant in the "ad for trump" was indeed "HIS DOING"! 


He believed the police report - your point???

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
863
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
849
Views

849 Views
Message 19 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Now out leftists are just making stuff up...


be careful or rk will make one of his more enlightened posts proving he can spot a typo.


We have a spell checker to do that. What rk is good at is spotting emotional sputtering caused by blind, irrational hatred. Sorta like the title of this topic - all emotion, all hatred.


w-w-w-wrong. remember Trumps ads about the central park murder? they were innocent. fine example of the wealthy trying to influence a potential juror.

 


It was a terrible attack on the jogger during a night of "wilding". Trump, as a New Yorker, was outraged over what was happening to his city and expressed his thinking - thinking that no one could possibly disagree with. The fact that the police got the wrong guys was not his doing.


His judgmental, pompous and racist rant in the "ad for trump" was indeed "HIS DOING"! 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
849
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
873
Views

873 Views
Message 20 of 69

@rk9152 wrote:

 

Trump, as a New Yorker, was outraged over what was happening to his city and expressed his thinking - thinking that no one could possibly disagree with.

 

The fact that the police got the wrong guys was not his doing.


 

YOU make it sound like Trump was involved in the story at the time and nothing else happened afterward.

 

You conveniently left out that the CENTRAL PARK FIVE settled with the City of New York for $41,000,000 for wrongful imprisonment.

 

Did Trump offer an apology for pushing to have these guys executed? NO

Did Trump offer an apology regarding the ads he took out in several newspapers that probably influenced the jury? NO

Did Trump even offer an apology that he falsely accused them? NO

 

So what did our RACIST PIG of a PRESIDENT do?

 

He called the settlement the "Heist Of The Century" and even though DNA evidence proved someone else was responsible for the crime, and even though that other person had admitted to committing the crime, here is what our RACIST PIG of a PRESIDENT said:

 

"SETTLING DOESN'T MEAN INNOCENCE"

 

He was still saying they were guilty............. only a RACIST PIG would do that.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
873
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors