Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
178
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

178 Views
Message 1 of 89

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@myexperwrote:

 

 

You facts or the actual facts? 

No such distinction exists as I only posted "actual facts" Tex!

 

 

You have stated no facts

Not true Tex!

 

  All to do about nothing.

Nope .... Your unsubstantiated false accusations in your accusatory questions reflect that which you identify as "all to do about nothing"!

 

  Please state the facts and we'll go from there.

I did Tex ..... You evade them! And as exhibited in past posts where you question others but never answer any questions posted to you, no amount of facts are ever enough for you, no matter how obvious they negate what you want to believe!!!

 

And while you're at it, please stay on topic and skip the personalities.

Says the poster who just made an enormous personal attack containing nothing to do with the topic!!!


 


You haven't stated any facts, only opinions.  If you have indeed posted facts then post links to your source material.  The thread is about Trump declaring war against Russia. 

Yet your poster partner shifted the topic to defending Trump for  congratulating Putin for winning his re-election.

I addressed that poster's ludicrous assertion that Putin should be congratulated for winning an election he rigged by eliminating his opponents. In my address, I stated that Putin was a ruthless dictator (FACT) who won his elections by removing his opponents from the ballot and/or having them executed (FACT). A dictator who wins such a farce election has done nothing to warrant any congratulations (FACT) and instead deserves condemnation rather than congratulations (a fact for any rational moral person)!

 

As far as your blaming anyone about personal attacks, if so why don't you report posts as inappropriate. 

A question better posed to yourself Tex as YOU constantly refer to anyone who challenges your misinformed beliefs as making it personal!

 

It is apparent that you don't wat to discuss issues or politics.

Nope Tex .... But It is apparent you want to deny any and all facts that negate the misinformation you'd like to believe about issues or politics!

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
178
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
194
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

194 Views
Message 2 of 89

@williamb39198wrote:

 

Okay, as you request. Stay on topic, and skip personalities. 

What are your facts?

 

Thank you


Ok, no Trump did not declare war on Russia.  Where are the facts supporting that?  This is the subject of the thread.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
194
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
198
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

198 Views
Message 3 of 89

@myexperwrote:

 

 

You facts or the actual facts? 

No such distinction exists as I only posted "actual facts" Tex!

 

 

You have stated no facts

Not true Tex!

 

  All to do about nothing.

Nope .... Your unsubstantiated false accusations in your accusatory questions reflect that which you identify as "all to do about nothing"!

 

  Please state the facts and we'll go from there.

I did Tex ..... You evade them! And as exhibited in past posts where you question others but never answer any questions posted to you, no amount of facts are ever enough for you, no matter how obvious they negate what you want to believe!!!

 

And while you're at it, please stay on topic and skip the personalities.

Says the poster who just made an enormous personal attack containing nothing to do with the topic!!!


 


You haven't stated any facts, only opinions.  If you have indeed posted facts then post links to your source material.  The thread is about Trump declaring war against Russia.  As far as your blaming anyone about personal attacks, if so why don't you report posts as inappropriate.  It is apparent that you don't want to discuss issues or politics.

 

So, have a good day pardner.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
198
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
222
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

222 Views
Message 4 of 89

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@myexperwrote:




It does exhibit, however, an evasion of facts that get in the way of what you want to believe! 


What are the facts?

Facts are the realities about Trump that you continue to deny ... no matter how blatantly obvious Tex!

 

 

You facts or the actual facts? 

No such distinction exists as I only posted "actual facts" Tex!

 

 

You have stated no facts

Not true Tex!

 

just your usual going on about fallacious, strawman, and such.

Only when those actions are exhibited ... as with this very post of yours that I am currently addressing!

 

  All to do about nothing.

Nope .... Your unsubstantiated false accusations in your accusatory questions reflect that which you identify as "all to do about nothing"!

 

  Please state the facts and we'll go from there.

I did Tex ..... You evade them! And as exhibited in past posts where you question others but never answer any questions posted to you, no amount of facts are ever enough for you, no matter how obvious they negate what you want to believe!!!

 

And while you're at it, please stay on topic and skip the personalities.

Says the poster who just made an enormous personal attack containing nothing to do with the topic!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
222
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
242
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

242 Views
Message 5 of 89

@TxGrandpa2

Okay, as you request. Stay on topic, and skip personalities. 

What are your facts?

 

Thank you

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
242
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
261
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

261 Views
Message 6 of 89

@myexperwrote:




It does exhibit, however, an evasion of facts that get in the way of what you want to believe! 


What are the facts?  You facts or the actual facts?  You have stated no facts just your usual going on about fallacious, strawman, and such.  All to do about nothing.  Please state the facts and we'll go from there. 

 

And while you're at it, please stay on topic and skip the personalities.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
261
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
267
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

267 Views
Message 7 of 89



@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

A question better posed to yourself Tex .... as exhibited by the post you just made consisting of accusatory questions!


 


Like I said, Tx - surely you jest.


Of course.  Always to some any disagreement is a personal attack.


Denial of known facts is not a disagreement Tex. It does exhibit, however, an evasion of facts that get in the way of what you want to believe! 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
267
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
270
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

270 Views
Message 8 of 89

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@myexperwrote:


 ..... as you ludicrously stated!!!


Another opportunity to use the term 'strawman' and 'ludicrously', etc.?

The comments to which those words were applied warranted the words applied  Tex .... something you omitted in your usual accusatory questions!!!

 

Nothing directly bearing on the topic,

Says the poster who just made a personal attack!

 

but also an opportunity to say or infer something about another poster.

No .... but YOU just did that in your post attacking me for using words that you find intimidating!

 

Anything to add about the topic?

A question better posed to yourself Tex .... as exhibited by the post you just made consisting of accusatory questions!


 


Like I said, Tx - surely you jest.


No .... I think he really believes all the fallacies he posts!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
270
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
270
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

270 Views
Message 9 of 89

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

 

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

 

Remember, Obama mocked Romney for his statement that Russia was a or even the major player on the international scene. Fortunately we now have a President that understands reality.

No way rk  .... but he does live in an alternate "reality"!


 


No way what? Did Obama not mock Romney for his statement that Russia is a major player in the international scene and had to be addressed?


I never stated nor advanced any such argument rk. As such, another one of your usual straw man arguments!

Your reply is an evasion from the fact that Trump congratulated a ruthless dictator who won his election by eliminating/executing his opponents!


Then - "no way" what?


No way do "we now have a president that understands reality" ..... as you ludicrously stated!!!


O.K. then what is the reality the President did not understand in the context of my post:

"Remember, Obama mocked Romney for his statement that Russia was a or even the major player on the international scene. Fortunately we now have a President that understands reality"? Was Obama not wrong?


Trump does "not understand" any reality. He lives in his own depraved world devoid of any truth or morals!


Great answer - rant on - bye-bye.


The truth is always a "great answer" and seen as a "rant" only to those who fear the truth as it gets in the way of the fallacies they were brainwashed to believe!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
270
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
266
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

266 Views
Message 10 of 89

@rk9152wrote:

A question better posed to yourself Tex .... as exhibited by the post you just made consisting of accusatory questions!


 


Like I said, Tx - surely you jest.


Of course.  Always to some any disagreement is a personal attack.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
266
Views