There's always more to discover with your AARP membership. Explore your member benefits today!

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
143
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

143 Views
Message 21 of 89

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@myexperwrote:


 ..... as you ludicrously stated!!!


Another opportunity to use the term 'strawman' and 'ludicrously', etc.?

 

Nothing directly bearing on the topic, but also an opportunity to say or infer something about another poster.

 

Anything to add about the topic?  Surely you jest!!!!


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
143
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
138
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

138 Views
Message 22 of 89

@myexperwrote:


 ..... as you ludicrously stated!!!


Another opportunity to use the term 'strawman' and 'ludicrously', etc.?

 

Nothing directly bearing on the topic, but also an opportunity to say or infer something about another poster.

 

Anything to add about the topic?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
158
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

158 Views
Message 23 of 89

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

 

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

 

Remember, Obama mocked Romney for his statement that Russia was a or even the major player on the international scene. Fortunately we now have a President that understands reality.

No way rk  .... but he does live in an alternate "reality"!


 


No way what? Did Obama not mock Romney for his statement that Russia is a major player in the international scene and had to be addressed?


I never stated nor advanced any such argument rk. As such, another one of your usual straw man arguments!

Your reply is an evasion from the fact that Trump congratulated a ruthless dictator who won his election by eliminating/executing his opponents!


Then - "no way" what?


No way do "we now have a president that understands reality" ..... as you ludicrously stated!!!


O.K. then what is the reality the President did not understand in the context of my post:

"Remember, Obama mocked Romney for his statement that Russia was a or even the major player on the international scene. Fortunately we now have a President that understands reality"? Was Obama not wrong?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
158
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

154 Views
Message 24 of 89

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

 

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

 

Remember, Obama mocked Romney for his statement that Russia was a or even the major player on the international scene. Fortunately we now have a President that understands reality.

No way rk  .... but he does live in an alternate "reality"!


 


No way what? Did Obama not mock Romney for his statement that Russia is a major player in the international scene and had to be addressed?


I never stated nor advanced any such argument rk. As such, another one of your usual straw man arguments!

Your reply is an evasion from the fact that Trump congratulated a ruthless dictator who won his election by eliminating/executing his opponents!


Then - "no way" what?


No way do "we now have a president that understands reality" ..... as you ludicrously stated!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
161
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

161 Views
Message 25 of 89

@myexperwrote:

 

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

 

Remember, Obama mocked Romney for his statement that Russia was a or even the major player on the international scene. Fortunately we now have a President that understands reality.

No way rk  .... but he does live in an alternate "reality"!


 


No way what? Did Obama not mock Romney for his statement that Russia is a major player in the international scene and had to be addressed?


I never stated nor advanced any such argument rk. As such, another one of your usual straw man arguments!

Your reply is an evasion from the fact that Trump congratulated a ruthless dictator who won his election by eliminating/executing his opponents!


Then - "no way" what?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
161
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
171
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

171 Views
Message 26 of 89

 



 



@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:



@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@myexperwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

The President congratulates a world leader on his election - and he is wrong.

You conveniently omitted that the world leader was Putin .... who stopped his closest competitor from being on the ballot .... a despicable action warranting condemnation and NOT CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What are you shouting about - we are talking about normal international diplomacy.

Hardly rk.... it's not "normal" to congratulate a dictator for winning an election by removing and/or executing their opponent!

 

He announces that he will honor Obama's "line in the sand" to that same world leader - and he is wrong.

Trump announced his military maneuver TO ASSAD .... giving him time to diminish Trump's military action!

And when Trump announced his intentions and timetable to remove American forces from Syria, he invited Assad to cross President Obama's "line in the sand"!

Without knowing what, when, and where Assad (or if you prefer ASSAD) has learned nothing of value. Your theory of why Assad (or if you prefer ASSAD) makes no sense. Why would he do something that could cancel the plans to withdraw troops?

He did "something" because Trump announced that he was withdrawing troops!!!

 

 

Is there a pattern here from the left?

Yup .... they continually exhibit far more common sense and knowledge of world events than the right! 

I didn't see it in your post.

Because common sense and knowledge of world events are foreign to the right!  


One cannot properly use common sense and knowledge of world events to add something to your post that isn't there.


Congratulating a dictator who won his re-election by removing, executing or arresting his opponent is an action lacking any common sense rk. And the fact that you are unaware that Putin won his election via this process shows an enormous lack of world events!


Dealing appropriately with a world leader whose existence cannot be dealt with by simply closing ones eyes is Presidential.

"Closing ones eyes" to the deplorable actions of a ruthless dictator is hardly presidential rk. It's a slap in the face of democracy and a betrayal to other democratic governments!

 

 

Remember, Obama mocked Romney for his statement that Russia was a or even the major player on the international scene. Fortunately we now have a President that understands reality.

No way rk  .... but he does live in an alternate "reality"!


 


No way what? Did Obama not mock Romney for his statement that Russia is a major player in the international scene and had to be addressed?


I never stated nor advanced any such argument rk. As such, another one of your usual straw man arguments!

Your reply is an evasion from the fact that Trump congratulated a ruthless dictator who won his election by eliminating/executing his opponents!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
171
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
178
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

178 Views
Message 27 of 89

@rk9152wrote:


I don't have a "little donnie" - a bit childish, dontcha think? - but, yes it is well known that Russia is engaged in a plan to use social media as a tool to disrupt our society and weaken the government. You can see the effectiveness of their operation in several of out posters dividing us - "Republicans suck", "anyone not agreeing with me is a "Nazi, fascist, etc.".

 

So, no it is not a conspiracy against that person who lives in your mind. But, there is a conspiracy against our nation - and you are gleefully participating in it - hopefully out of ignorance, not intent.


 

One highly outre republican/conservative/trumpetoonie conspiracy theory includes phantom make-believe neomarxists, and all kinds of non-existent fears, threats and other irrational "monsters under the bed" that trump supporters desperately require to prop up the lying abominable scumbag that is trump.

 

No, dearie, I have never made use of facebook, and have never had anything to do with twitter either. 

No bots or trolls with the possible exception of here on this site...

 

I read a sampling of some of everything, research to find out who is lying (republicans more than half of the time - just like trump), and determine, based upon proved and validated facts from science and the real world - what solutions do not have a history of abject failure - such as allowing superstition/religion to tamper with and corrupt government - and use solutions that have history of empirical functionality and success in my search for a combination of solutions that have a verifiably greater than 50% probability of being functional solutions.

 

For example American excessive capitalism has been rather a cluster-bleep compared to the capitalism/socialism of some Nordic countries that has been provably and empirically better, more functional, and has resulted in happier citizens.

 

Hard to argue with success and even harder to defend an obviously and provably less successful system supported more by greed, dishonesty, an entrenched kakistocratic political kleptocracy, and irrational paranoia than by logical and rational functionality...

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
178
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

193 Views
Message 28 of 89

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@mandm84wrote:

How long until the Russian Mob now turns against President Trump with it's Cyberhacking Warfare , Bots and Lies ???  Like the ones they used against Hillary ( Child Sex Ring In Wash DC Pizza Shop ).


Oh, I believe they already have - supported by several of our posters.


It's all a conspiracy theory against your little donnie, isn't it?


I don't have a "little donnie" - a bit childish, dontcha think? - but, yes it is well known that Russia is engaged in a plan to use social media as a tool to disrupt our society and weaken the government. You can see the effectiveness of their operation in several of out posters dividing us - "Republicans suck", "anyone not agreeing with me is a "Nazi, fascist, etc.".

 

So, no it is not a conspiracy against that person who lives in your mind. But, there is a conspiracy against our nation - and you are gleefully participating in it - hopefully out of ignorance, not intent.


In what alternative Universe is demanding a crime be investigated "aiding and abetting" the criminals? In what fairyland does the support of the criminal work to reduce crime?

 


In what alternate Universe or, if you prefer, fairyland does any of that relate to a missile attack of Syria (mislabeled as declaring war on Russia)?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
203
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

203 Views
Message 29 of 89

@rk9152wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

Hardly, none of us has to alibi for russia. trump makes up plenty of alibis for putin and russia!

 

where are our defenses against russia


And Trump had nothing to do with the question I asked.  The poster sounded as if he was questioning that the chemical came from Russia.


Come on, Tx. You know that to some - it don't make no nevermind. Everything is about "Oh how I hate Trump".


As I said to the poster....just another chance to dump on Trump.  He did right, join with several other nations, follow through on his threat, then back off.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
203
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
191
Views

Re: TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON RUSSIA A FEW MINUTES AGO!!!!!

191 Views
Message 30 of 89

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@mandm84wrote:

How long until the Russian Mob now turns against President Trump with it's Cyberhacking Warfare , Bots and Lies ???  Like the ones they used against Hillary ( Child Sex Ring In Wash DC Pizza Shop ).


Oh, I believe they already have - supported by several of our posters.


It's all a conspiracy theory against your little donnie, isn't it?


I don't have a "little donnie" - a bit childish, dontcha think? - but, yes it is well known that Russia is engaged in a plan to use social media as a tool to disrupt our society and weaken the government. You can see the effectiveness of their operation in several of out posters dividing us - "Republicans suck", "anyone not agreeing with me is a "Nazi, fascist, etc.".

 

So, no it is not a conspiracy against that person who lives in your mind. But, there is a conspiracy against our nation - and you are gleefully participating in it - hopefully out of ignorance, not intent.


In what alternative Universe is demanding a crime be investigated "aiding and abetting" the criminals? In what fairyland does the support of the criminal work to reduce crime?

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
191
Views