You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP IS US II

Message 21 of 36

@rker321 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Trump might be a reflection of you but he is the antithesis of me.

Again , I was referring to the Trump Followers, 

Trump followers are not "us".  Trump has an approval rating of less than 42%

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 36

@rker321 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

It might be advisable to speak for yourself instead of assuming YOU know what everyone else thinks and believes. It's rather narcissistic behavior.  Shame on YOU!

Sorry that you don't agree with me. but I was refeffing to the Trump Followers if you  don't think that way why are you so upset.? About being narcisistic, is not the word is being experienced in something that Americans have never seen as close as I have.and to those   are the ones that I am speakinga  about. so before attacking me. start by really seeing what is happening in this country today. and If I have exagerated in anything call me out on those.

It has nothing to do with "agreement" and everything to do with you speaking for others.  I'll try again....

"t might be advisable to speak for yourself instead of assuming YOU know what everyone else thinks and believes."

Make sense?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 36

Olderscout, to dismiss the responsibility that as Americans we have on this situation is not correct.

We both, Republican, independents and Democrats  have done nothing to make our politicians accountable for what they do in DC  and now we are seeing the fruits of our labor.

Over 55% of Republicans that after all that has happened still believe that Trump is doing fine and that his connection with Putin is ok

Now how do you expect to turn that around?

You can insult Trump all you want to. and will get nowhere.

You need to understand that there has been a shift in the morality of the country. and also, that Trump has created a cult that will be very difficult to dissolve.

And yes, I see the tentacles of Russian intervention. but what I cannot see is that Americans even today are not paying sufficient attention to any of this

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 36

Trump is NOT "us" - he is the embodiment of three decades of Republican hate, spewed by their propaganda machine 24/7 telling the 30% of the 26% of registered voters that actually support the gutless preppytwit.

That core of racist Nazi bigots, about 6% of adult Americans, can swing elections because the Republicans have also spent the last 3 decades Gerrymandering and creating massive vote suppression mechanisms, from their pole tax disguised as photo IDs to the simple expedient of removing voting machines from precincts that vote Democratic to create endless lines for their opposition.

The GOPerLords were fine with Der Trumper when they discovered he would do for Corporations what Reagan did for Uberrich individuals - slash their taxes - and ignored all the warning signs that he was a puppet of Putin - from the $400 Million that mysteriously appeared from Deutsche Bank to finance Lemontops overseas Real Estate scams to his letter of intent to build the tallest building in the World in Moscow to his distain for our allies.

None of that mattered IF he could deliver $1.4TRILLION redistributed from the pockets of the middle class into the coffers of the Corporate Oligarchs who would use it to further enrich themselves while gutting the Companies they run and shifting more jobs to the commie slaves in asia.

He delivered, and now the GOPerLords are doing everything in their power to divert attention from Trump's treason. That 30% of Republicans who will swallow whatever Der Trumper puts in their craw will defeat ANY elected Republican who has the audacity to admit POTUS IS A TRAITOR, so the power of the GOPerLords is secure from any internal revolt.

But Der Trumper MAY have gone too far - telling the World he would not honor Article 5 of the NATO charter and come to the aid of its newest member Montenegro because they are small and "agressive"; demanding ransom from the parents of the refugee children he kidnapped; praising the ruthless dictator who has murdered British citizens; accepting the Russian invasion of Ukraine and annexation of Crimea; and REPEATEDLY supporting Putin over his own intelligence community ON TELEVISION, and then concocting a totally absurd explanation of how he is so incompetent he can't get his tongue to obey his brain.

His 30% of GOPers is going to support him no matter what, but they may be the ONLY ones come November, and with a Democratic majority. We The People will FINALLY be able to investigate his double-dealings, his tax returns and his families extensive Russian contacts and finally put an end to his betrayal of our Nation.

NO WE ARE NOT TRUMP - We are his downfall.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 36

Opps,  and I had forgotten aomething very important.
The lack of credibility that the Trump Administration is creating regarding the Mueller investigation.
So far they are actually making many American believe that there is nothing in regard to this investigation and that is a Witch Hunt
Looke closer Americans, you are seeing the beginnings of an indoctrination philosophy to disregard anything that may hurt Trump
Yes, Americans, slowly but surely you are being indoctrinated.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 36

@rker321 wrote:

Many should start by looking closer, at the policies and actions that I consider the beginning of an indoctrination by a foreign philosophy
1.-attacking the free press.

2.- The dissemination of news by one so called credible news station (Fox) the rest are lying
3.- The believe that our Institutions are not credible, corrupt and should not be believed like the FBI  CIA  DOJ
4.-  The continuous insults and the attacks on the credibility of anyone that does not agree.
5.- Now, thinking that our enemies are our friends and that our friends are our enemies.
5.- Rewarding our enemies with trips to our country for what? to instruct us? 
6.- the emergence of the erosion of the most important part of our Deemocracy our elections. and the fact that our leader refuses to believe that our enemies have attacked us
What more any of you want to see to understand that the hand of Russia is really here and   even although for many remains invisible is already eroding our b beliefs and confuses us on what is right and what is wrong

1. No - only the biased elements

2. I have seen no such effort. Pox does provide a balance and, as such, provides a service

3. Only the few corrupted individuals

4. How else should he respond to attacks?

5. Diplomacy

6. Obama said they couldn't effect the outcome. I am not confused - are you making a confession?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 36

Many should start by looking closer, at the policies and actions that I consider the beginning of an indoctrination by a foreign philosophy
1.-attacking the free press.

2.- The dissemination of news by one so called credible news station (Fox) the rest are lying
3.- The believe that our Institutions are not credible, corrupt and should not be believed like the FBI  CIA  DOJ
4.-  The continuous insults and the attacks on the credibility of anyone that does not agree.
5.- Now, thinking that our enemies are our friends and that our friends are our enemies.
5.- Rewarding our enemies with trips to our country for what? to instruct us? 
6.- the emergence of the erosion of the most important part of our Deemocracy our elections. and the fact that our leader refuses to believe that our enemies have attacked us
What more any of you want to see to understand that the hand of Russia is really here and   even although for many remains invisible is already eroding our b beliefs and confuses us on what is right and what is wrong

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 36

The Republican Party  within the next ten years will become unrecognizable. Their ideas and platform are already morphing. they no longer represent the Republicans that we have always known and many of us respected.

They are becoming complicit in the destruction of this Democracy, and I really don't think that they are aware of their actions.
They are so entrenched in the philosophy that has been presented, that they have stopped thinking. and yes, I do believe that the indoctrination that has been happening since the elections is really taking hold in many ways.

Beware, Russia will not attack us, Communism grows within   the population that begins to believe in what is  being presented to the people inthis country now.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 36

Oh no oh no,  I am an anti Trumpster true blue all the way through. I am not a hater,  sarcastic to a point....Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 36
Perhaps many people who voted for Trump had no idea of what they were getting. Maybe the were naive, or uninformed or just thought a change of Government would give them benefits.
Or they would vote for anyone as long as it was not a woman., or they worship wealth and celebrity.
I don't want to believe they knowing voted for an evil, lying, baby caging, anti American fool.

Kudos
Views