Social Butterfly

TRUMP IS STUPID AND PERHAPS HAS DEMENTIA

How can he give an interview to an esteemed reporter on tape, cite statistics in his grasp in January about how severe Covid 19, then tell the American people a different metric, whitewashed and declarations that it will all go away by Easter.  And here we are.

Someone that stupid, without recall of what he previously said, is not someone with a strategic competent mind.

Honored Social Butterfly

Everybody outside of the CULT knows Trump is stupid and many medical people believe he's suffering from Dementia.

Honored Social Butterfly

He was raised via the Mob Mentality - and for that you don't have to be as smart as a rock. 

He stands with Authoritarian 'leaders' from around the globe - all seeking power and $$$$.  Past that, few, including donald don't  give a hoot about people.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

==============================================

That should be Biden is Stupid and might have dementia. All you have to do is watch him try to answer questions, Trump on the other hand when answering question shows how sharp he is.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:

==============================================

That should be Biden is Stupid and might have dementia. All you have to do is watch him try to answer questions, Trump on the other hand when answering question shows how sharp he is.

Trump not being able to remember his own son's name, Trump believing the Spanish Flu of 1918 ended WW II, Trump believing that George Washington attacked British airports and had an air force, Trump calling Yosemite Park YO SEMITE, Trump not remembering what country he was in, .................

ALL SCREAMS OTHERWISE Kid Boy2!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

PhilipT:    How can he give an interview to an esteemed reporter on tape, cite statistics in his grasp in January about how severe Covid 19, then tell the American people a different metric, whitewashed and declarations that it will all go away by Easter. And here we are.

While he often sounds like he should be in a locked ward, I think in this case it's more of an indication that he's an unethical, immoral, serial liar who will say whatever he believes is politically expedient. He knew the truth, but didn't want to say anything that might cause the stock market to fall because that's all he cares about. So he lied and the people be damned.

Social Butterfly

The only American that panicked was Trump when he heard the bad news in January.

He really panicked when the stock market went down in April, May and June.

Note to Trump: Preparedness is not Panic

We do it all the time in the face of natural disasters like hurricanes and fires, when we have ALL of the information.

Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

Someone that stupid, without recall of what he previously said, is not someone with a strategic competent mind.

I AM NOT STUPID!!!!!!!

HERE, LET ME SHOW YOU!!!!!!!!!

PORSON.....I MEAN PRESON.....SHOOT, I MEAN POISON.....**bleep**...... PERSON

MEAN......I MEAN MEN.....DARN IT....THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT.....MAN

WOMBAT.....HOLY MOLY......I MEAN WOOMAN.......WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT....WOMAN

CAMARO........DANG IT.......CAMEO..........I WISH I HAD A BRAIN.......CAMERA

TB.........TELETUBBY.........WAIT, I GOT THIS...........TV

SEE, I AM A STABLE GENIUS.

GOT THEM ALL.

DON-OLD JAY TRUMPH

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel wrote:

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

I AM NOT STUPID!!!!!!!

HERE, LET ME SHOW YOU!!!!!!!!!

PORSON.....I MEAN PRESON.....SHOOT, I MEAN POISON.....**bleep**...... PERSON

MEAN......I MEAN MEN.....DARN IT....THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT.....MAN

WOMBAT.....HOLY MOLY......I MEAN WOOMAN.......WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT....WOMAN

CAMARO........DANG IT.......CAMEO..........I WISH I HAD A BRAIN.......CAMERA

TB.........TELETUBBY.........WAIT, I GOT THIS...........TV

SEE, I AM A STABLE GENIUS.

GOT THEM ALL.

DON-OLD JAY TRUMPH

"ME" ..... "MYSELF' ..... AND "I" ........

THAT'S ALL THAT TRUMP "GETS"!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump may be stupid and he may have dementia.  But for certain he is single-minded in his pursuit of whatever is to his greatest benefit and he is undoubtedly amoral and he is ultimately manically evil.

Social Butterfly

Then  he reveals to Woodward he has fortified and built a huge nuclear arsenal.

That is a threat to national security to tell that to a reporter.

Trumps mind is gone.

Be afraid.

Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

Trumps mind is gone.

Be afraid.

The fact that this moron has access to the nuclear launch codes should scare the excrement out of ALL Americans .... and the entire world!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

@PhilipT605548 wrote:

Trumps mind is gone.

I believe that to be true.

Be afraid.

I'm counting on protection for myself from the same people who have sworn to protect The Constitution and really meant it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png