From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
111
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

111 Views
Message 1 of 61

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Trump is home alone and making posts like the 4 year old he is, and his enablers follow.


Nonsensical statement, of course. But consider this - if the title is correct, he wouldn't be


True statement and he is home alone because even his family does not wantOf course I did not dispute yhim. The first lady left the WH quickly after their return from IRAQ. Could be she was ashamed of him as we all were about what he said to the Troops, how he outed some troops, refused to visit PM of Iraq.  


And the mind reading of the left continues.


Notice you did not dispute what I told you. Well we have reached that period again. You know the words.

 

Of course it was not disputed - I do not claim mind reading capabilities as you do.

 

I agree - we have reached the point where you start playing games rather than discussing the issue. So, it is time to  say bye-bye on this topic.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
111
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
135
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

135 Views
Message 2 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Trump is home alone and making posts like the 4 year old he is, and his enablers follow.


Nonsensical statement, of course. But consider this - if the title is correct, he wouldn't be


True statement and he is home alone because even his family does not want him. The first lady left the WH quickly after their return from IRAQ. Could be she was ashamed of him as we all were about what he said to the Troops, how he outed some troops, refused to visit PM of Iraq.  


And the mind reading of the left continues.


Notice you did not dispute what I told you. Well we have reached that period again. You know the words.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
135
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

147 Views
Message 3 of 61

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Trump is home alone and making posts like the 4 year old he is, and his enablers follow.


Nonsensical statement, of course. But consider this - if the title is correct, he wouldn't be


True statement and he is home alone because even his family does not want him. The first lady left the WH quickly after their return from IRAQ. Could be she was ashamed of him as we all were about what he said to the Troops, how he outed some troops, refused to visit PM of Iraq.  


And the mind reading of the left continues.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
155
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

155 Views
Message 4 of 61

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

Trump is home alone and making posts like the 4 year old he is, and his enablers follow.


Nonsensical statement, of course. But consider this - if the title is correct, he wouldn't be


True statement and he is home alone because even his family does not want him. The first lady left the WH quickly after their return from IRAQ. Could be she was ashamed of him as we all were about what he said to the Troops, how he outed some troops, refused to visit PM of Iraq.  

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
155
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
166
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

166 Views
Message 5 of 61

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152said We need border security - which is more important that security or who pays for it?

He ran MANY campaigns on, Mexico will pay Mexico will pay. Now because his mouth tweet isn't working out because he can't keep his promise, it does matter and I'm sure to MANY that it will now come out of our TAXES. That was not the deal, not the promise.

So now he punishes the Country with a shut down because his mouth tweet didn't work out.

So I CARE IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT WITH MY TAXES. Write to Donald with your name and address and let him take it out of YOUR TAXES if you feel it's important to you, but I don't think you can speak for a heck of a lot of us wanting to pay Mexico's Bill, just like they don't and won't pay it.

It appears YOU ARE SAYING that border security ISN'T AS IMPORTANT to you as is WHO PAYS FOR IT.

 

Does rk have that right.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
166
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
171
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

171 Views
Message 6 of 61

@john258 wrote:

Trump is home alone and making posts like the 4 year old he is, and his enablers follow.


Nonsensical statement, of course. But consider this - if the title is correct, he wouldn't be

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
171
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

192 Views
Message 7 of 61
@rk9152said We need border security - which is more important that security or who pays for it?

He ran MANY campaigns on, Mexico will pay Mexico will pay. Now because his mouth tweet isn't working out because he can't keep his promise, it does matter and I'm sure to MANY that it will now come out of our TAXES. That was not the deal, not the promise.

So now he punishes the Country with a shut down because his mouth tweet didn't work out.

So I CARE IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT WITH MY TAXES. Write to Donald with your name and address and let him take it out of YOUR TAXES if you feel it's important to you, but I don't think you can speak for a heck of a lot of us wanting to pay Mexico's Bill, just like they don't and won't pay it.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
209
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

209 Views
Message 8 of 61

Trump is home alone and making posts like the 4 year old he is, and his enablers follow.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
209
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
219
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

219 Views
Message 9 of 61

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@rk9152said: Why do you hope not? Phrased another way, how would an aid to our border security harm you?

1. The Donald promised Mexico Would Pay for the wall how many times, pointing that bleeping finger at everyone.
2. It will hit my pocketbook with my taxes.

We need security but not a wall for 5 billion $ not paid for by our taxes, but by Mexico like he promised. An empty promise, you CAN NOT tell another Country THEY ARE GOING TO PAY FOR A WALL.

Another not thought out speech, a mouth tweet and now he's stuck with providing it. He's not suffering with the shut down, other people are and he could care less.

We need border security - which is more important that security or who pays for it?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
219
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
222
Views

Re: TRUMP IS SLOWLY GETTING WHAT HE WANTS, A GOVERNMENT ONLY HE CONTROLS.

222 Views
Message 10 of 61

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK wrote, "What has he done unethical as President? What has he done against the interests of the US?"

 

The above is a perfect example of Trump Cult members residing in an alternate realty. Here are a few examples.

  • He loves Kim Jong Un
  • He's invoked numerous policies wanted by Vladimir
  • He's attacked our allies and divided NATO
  • He withdrew from the all important TPP
  • He surrounded the presidency with an array of criminals. Of course in Trump World, they completely ignore this or blame Hillary, Obama, or some stupid conspiracy theory.
  • He repeatedly attacked the Justice Dept. and the FBI
  • He repeatedly attacked or ignored our Intelligence Agencies
  • He's refused to do anything about Russian Cyberattacks against our democracy
  • etc.

Unethical?  Are you kidding?????  Everything trump does is unethical.  Here's an easier question and a much shorter list.....give example's where he has shown an ounce of integrity.  CeeTee, I'm not surprised to see you didn't receive a wise, informative response to your comment.

 

* Looking to make America a democracy of one;

* Tax fraud;

* Claiming to want to "unite" America.....still waiting;

* Blaming Dems when your party controls the House, the SEnate and WH;

* Emoluments;

* Ignoring the evidence against Saudi Arabia;

l* Going against commitments to our allies e.g. the Kurds;

* Saying he was going to sue the woman who claim he sexually assaulted them;

* Fake trump University;

* 6,000 + lies......

 

Theses are evidence that show just how low trump supporters will go to get racist policies instituted in this country.  The Alt-Right want to do everything possible to make America White again.....


He did not (as you claim) attack the FBI. So if you are going to post nonsense like that (and the rest) it is obvious that you have no interest in serious discussion.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
222
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors