Honored Social Butterfly

TRUMP IS DUMBER THAN THE NORTH END OF A SOUTH BOUND MULE

I was so happy today!!!

I received a personal letter with THE WHITE HOUSE in the header and signed by Donald J. Trump.

This letter sums up what an idiot this President actually is.

Two sentences from the letter is evidence enough for me on how stupid this man is.

Sentence One is after he describes the CARES ACT and reads as follows: "THIS INCLUDES FAST AND DIRECT ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE TO YOU." Millions of citizens received their stimulus prior to my receipt. Friends and family got theirs weeks ahead of me. Trying to track down what was happening with my stimulus was a nightmare. It was, by no means, fast.

Sentence Two more clearly shows what chaos exists in Trump's administration and what goes on in Donald Trump's head. He is such a nitwit. Sentence Two reads as follows: "I AM PLEASED TO NOTIFY YOU THAT, AS PROVIDED BY THE CARES ACT, YOU ARE RECEIVING AN IMPACT PAYMENT OF__________ BY CHECK OR DEBIT CARD." Please note that the letter says I am RECEIVING the stimulus. I guess I must disregard that I HAD RECEIVED the stimulus weeks before this letter that says I am RECEIVING it. You can tell Trump must've had a hand writing this letter because when he speaks, being the moron he is, he gets his tenses mixed up.

This letter.... what a WASTE OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS, just so, once again, he can see his name in print.

He needs to be removed from office..... and  then taught his tenses PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Contributor

Then vote him out of office already!

Regular Social Butterfly

@ASMadere
Then vote him out of office already!

OH LORD, I hope so.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png