Recognized Social Butterfly

TRUMP, INCORRIGBLE AND UNYIELDING TO THE END

Last week, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu admitted that he had made mistakes in handling the early stages of COVID-19. Today, England’s PM Boris Johnson conceded that he as well had failed to properly address some aspects of the initial onset of COVID-19. These two men have out-sized egos, yet they have taken responsibility for miscues during the endemic. Can you imagine Trump doing the same? Such a confession, such humility Trump would see as a humiliation. Trump couldn’t say mea culpa for any of his misconceived and misguided conduct during COVID-19. I am sure that he doesn’t even know what mea culpa means or how to pronounce it.  Unbridled and unashamed, Trump is capable of anything but, in his mind, surely culpable for nothing.

schlomo
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump is head of the largest cult in American history. The Supreme Leader of a CULT is NEVER WRONG, everybody else is wrong.

Social Butterfly

@schlomo how sad a time for everyone on Earth?

I now feel it's down to everyone take care of nearest and dearest, and anything left over, share...

I have very young g-kids; I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DO NOT WANT THEM IN OPEN SCHOOL SETTING!

I remember fighting lice outbreaks during their Moms' grade-school days in the late 80s; if we couldn't contain that, how is it possible we can protect our kids during A GLOBAL PANDEMIC WITH NO KNOWN CURE?

I'm just asking, how can we put our children at risk at this time?

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

WebWiseWoman wrote IP:

We have no reason to and we mustn't. ToadPOTUS on the other hand could care less if they sicken and die, or just carry the disease to their parents, grandparents and younger siblings so long as the parents can get back to work and make his numbers look better.

On the other hand, a study done back in the ...1950's??.. demonstrated how placing UV lights placed an the ceiling with fans to draw air up past them reduced the spread of measles among the students to zero. We need Congress to claw back the money given to Big Business and install such air purification systems in all public schools.

The Big Business can sell all the company stock they bought with the money we gave them to create jobs after the 2008 Republican caused financial disaster - think it was around $1.7 TRILLION, so they'll be fine WITHOUT the latest $500 Billion in our tax money.

SAVE LIVES

DUMP tRump

Honored Social Butterfly

@Olderscout66 wrote:

WebWiseWoman wrote IP:

We have no reason to and we mustn't. ToadPOTUS on the other hand could care less if they sicken and die, or just carry the disease to their parents, grandparents and younger siblings so long as the parents can get back to work and make his numbers look better.

Oh, so true @Olderscout66!  You have summed it up perfectly.  Trump, those in his Administration, and the Republican Party as a whole do not give a good gosh darn about any of us!  And what is so amazing to me is how brainwashed Trump supporters are and how much they support him even when his decisions adversely effect them and will effect their children just as much as everyone else.   

Believe me, no one is immune to this virus or to the suffering it is causing millions and millions of us and our fellow Americans.  But Trump just does not have the internal make-up to deal with the pain, hurts, and needs of others regardless of their being his constituency or not.  Much like the back of Melania's jacket said a few years ago, he just doesn't care!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png