TRUMP HAS MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP HAS MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION

Message 1 of 12

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Alfred, the Trump Cult Base does NOT care about how corrupt and dishonest the Trump Administration is. Believe me, if this was President Obama., they would be demanding he be impeached.

FACT:  If this was President Obama, he would have ALREADY been impeached!

Just goes to show how grossly dishonest Reb-pugnants are...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Alfred, the Trump Cult Base does NOT care about how corrupt and dishonest the Trump Administration is. Believe me, if this was President Obama., they would be demanding he be impeached.

FACT:  If this was President Obama, he would have ALREADY been impeached!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Joe Scarborrough ,is your authority on Corruption Presidential administration? You should check out his shady history?----------------------------------------------------Try this list for the most corrupt administration-

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” - Judicial Watch

I read the Fake News section on Barack Obama. Very imaginative work of exaggeration and fiction.

Judicial Watch cracks me up!  easy has also not moved past the year 2012 and into the current administration, at all.  That in itself is....just sad.

"If the President was not personally involved, executive privilege does not apply....  We will see how that works out when dt carries out his threat(s) to make that claim....or not.  LOL

.....abusing the perks of office for luxury vacations for his family,.....Now that is funny!

and, of course, his personal involvement in the Solyndra scandal."  Hysterically funny!

To date, Mueller has snagged thirty-four "corrupt" individuals involved with dt's admin. one way or another, and is often stated here, the Cult is blinded by love.  Anything coming from Judicial Watch should immediately be deposited in the paper recycle bin.  Seriously easy, seven year old nothing burgers is what you cling to?  Elderly or not, there is no excuse for that amount of purposeful ignorance towards....the real world we all live in.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Actually folks, the most corrupt administration was REAGAN - 138 indictments, 43 convicted and served time.

HOWEVER, none of them had a hint of treason about them, none of them supported the leader of the Russia/USSR over our intelligence services, none owed hundreds of millions of dollars to Russian Oligarchs, none of them praised murderous thugs ruling other countries and none was dumb as a box of rocks. lil donny is still doing all these things, and his supporters say its making America Greater.

All things considered, I think Reagan was much less an embarrassment and threat to the Nation than the Toad POTUS lil donny ptrumph.

I am corrected - Reagan's administration was far more corrupt.

The difference is that trump's administration is much closer to being deliberately and knowingly treasonously acting against the spirit of the Constitution and the will of the majority of the People in keeping with what their racism, reb-publicanism, and Putin's propaganda has convinced them is their god-given right...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

Actually folks, the most corrupt administration was REAGAN - 138 indictments, 43 convicted and served time.

HOWEVER, none of them had a hint of treason about them, none of them supported the leader of the Russia/USSR over our intelligence services, none owed hundreds of millions of dollars to Russian Oligarchs, none of them praised murderous thugs ruling other countries and none was dumb as a box of rocks. lil donny is still doing all these things, and his supporters say its making America Greater.

All things considered, I think Reagan was much less an embarrassment and threat to the Nation than the Toad POTUS lil donny ptrumph.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

Joe Scarborrough ,is your authority on Corruption Presidential administration? You should check out his shady history?----------------------------------------------------Try this list for the most corrupt administration-

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” - Judicial Watch

I read the Fake News section on Barack Obama. Very imaginative work of exaggeration and fiction. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12
Agreed CT! The ONLY other White House that is even close to the corruption going on here, was Nixon. Trump has him beat by a mile.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@easyed598 wrote:

Sorry, @easyed598, I don't think I have ever believed the content of any post of yours that I  have ever read.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Of course - that's because there has never been any question that the vast majority of the trump cult as well as his base of supporters and followers have themselves always been decidedly more dishonest, corrupt, and racist than the majority of American Citizens - that nearly 2/3 majority of American Citizens that did not vote for trump for president - that majority that did not vote for corrupt and dishonest republicans and tea-whackos in the mid term elections - those honest, honorable, and Patriotic American Citizens today who do NOT approve of trump and the job he has failed to do - those American Citizens who will not vote for him and will not vote for a great many republicans in the next election...

It's all a matter of being a Patriotic American Citizen - or being one of trump's and Putin's obtuse and easily scammed fools...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors