Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP HAS ALREADY WON!!

Message 11 of 11

For those of you that haven't seen this yet.  Yes, he has won.!!!  he has the Americans  where he wants them to be by the short hairs.
He  will love to declare a national Emergency,  and keep the government closed, allow the Congress to then sue him in court and then come  back to the people and say.
You see, I will do anything to save this country and the Democrats don't want to do so.
None of you have ever fought an Autocrat for President, and I believe that you keep on fighting him with the rules  that you all have had as a Republic.

But this man is not the kind of individual that has any respect for the rule of Law and couldn't care less about anyone but his own will and declare that he is the winner.

So, now what, what is next. what will be the next temper tantrum that he will declare and everyone has to simply cave in and give him what he will demand?
Have any of you come up with a solution? 
You all need to see how you can crack that base.  and have McConnel cave in.  and the only way that I see that is by flooding ;the Republicans in the Senate with calls and letters.

By the way, also consider this.

The Mueller investigation is in danger. there is the possibility that the public will not see the report because they will redact it to no end. and declare victory.

so, that is another fight that this Congress will have.  
It will take very strong leaders and very good Americans to get rid of this administration  it can be done if you all persevere.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors