Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TRUMP GREETED WITH "LOCK HIM UP" IN NYC

Message 1 of 6

they should have been yelling lock him up and throw away the key. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

It's almost a shame.  Almost.

I sincerely believe Trump honestly, really wanted to be a great president, loved and admired by millions (who wants to be a BAD president?).

It's just a shame that his psychological makeup and his personality seems to have made that a virtual impossibility.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Trump is 'lawyered up'.  He knows he's guilty of many things.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker—Makes me proud to be a New Yorker!

All must be patient – – that time will be soon in arriving.

Just heard the idiot say to a national audience there was no collusion, there was no collusion, there was no collusion! Seems Trump still believes that if he tells the same lie often enough, people will believe him.

He then through a Tweeter tweet admitted he knew Flynn was lying  although earlier he said he didn’t know, once again throwing a wrench into his own pathetic lies and endeavors to clear his own name.

This idiot who was placed in the White House by a minority of the disenfranchised, and racists who  saw his election as a way for them to further their own ridiculous hatreds is going down.

Little lying donnie you’re next gig is in a federal penitentiary.  Soon, your lies will matter for naught because you are a treasonous criminal.

Lock the liar up!

Gee, I miss having a real—AND SANE-president! 

He calls it NOT being PC. wellll it aint PC..its called KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, and he just cannot do that. His tweets and words have shown up in courtrooms before as INTENT. It would be hilarious if a fistful of his tweets turn out to be obstruction of justice..all he has to do is mislead investigators with his tweets.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@alferdpacker—Makes me proud to be a New Yorker!

All must be patient – – that time will be soon in arriving.

Just heard the idiot say to a national audience there was no collusion, there was no collusion, there was no collusion! Seems Trump still believes that if he tells the same lie often enough, people will believe him.

He then through a Tweeter tweet admitted he knew Flynn was lying to the FBI, although earlier he said he didn’t know, once again throwing a wrench into his own pathetic lies and endeavors to clear his own name.

This idiot who was placed in the White House by a minority of the disenfranchised, and racists who  saw his election as a way for them to further their own ridiculous hatreds is going down.

Little lying donnie you’re next gig is in a federal penitentiary.  Soon, your lies will matter for naught because you are a treasonous criminal.

Lock the liar up!

Gee, I miss having a real—AND SANE-president! 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

TRUMP GREETED WITH "LOCK HIM UP" IN NYC

Message 6 of 6
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors